Rimi, Give Oppa A Hug!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhNmCvXUP-M [Poor KiKi :( ]


~~ Recap ~~

"Yah!" JunHyung exclaimed before you two could even kiss.

"Your brother is such a nag." HyunSeung complained before giving you a kiss.

"I know. But sleep well, Oppa." You said smiling.

"Ne. You too. Goodnight." He said kissing you again before leaving.


[In the Morning. Time - 11:30 a.m.]

"Can someone wake Rimi Noona? We’re hungry." Minki and DongWoon whined.

"Her room's locked." Doojoon said walking down.

"Her room is always locked!" Minki whined.

"Hyung, how'd you get in her room last night?" Taehoon asked HyunSeung curiously.

"I picked the lock." HyunSeung said casually, grabbing himself a drink and walking to the living room.

"Mwoh?!" Everyone exclaimed loud enough to wake you up.

'Ugh...who the hell yells so loud in the morning?' You thought getting out of bed to take a shower.

"Hyung, go wake her up." Taehoon told HyunSeung.

"Mwoh? Why me?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"You picked the lock. You should go wake her up." Doojoon said as everyone else agreed.

"But what if she's changing or something." HyunSeung spazzed.

"It's fine." KiKwang said shrugging. "There nothing much to see anyways."

"Mwoh?! You saw her ?!" Doojoon and JunHyung exclaimed.

"Uh...How should I answer this?" KiKwang mumbled.

"Tell us the truth, you pabo!" They yelled.

"Yah. Why do you guys keep yelling?" You complained walking to the kitchen after you changed.

"KiKwang claimed he saw you before! Is this true?!" Doojoon asked being way too over protective causing you to walk back out of the kitchen.

"Yah. Lee KiKwang, do you wanna die?" You asked glaring at KiKwang.

"Aniyo! Of course not! I wanna have kids and a family!" He exclaimed covering his babies as Minjung blushed. [If you know what I mean ;)]

"Yah! Don't talk like that in front of my baby!" You yelled at him covering Minjung's ears as Doojoon and JunHyung covered DongWoon's and YoSeob's.

"Your baby? What about my babies?! You were threatening to kill me!" He yelled back.

"That's because you're talking about your balls! You idiot!" You yelled back at him.

"Can you two calm down? The filming crew should be here soon." Taehoon asked.

“Not to mention the cameras are filming this.” Minki added.

"Aish!" You and KiKwang exclaimed as you walked to kitchen and started cooking.

"It's a wonder how those two are good friends." Minki said shaking his head.

"Correction, best friends." KiKwang said chuckling.

“What the heck?! Weren’t you just mad a few seconds ago?” Beast exclaimed freaked out.

“Ani. Rimi and I argue like this all the time.” KiKwang exclaimed giving an eye smile causing Minjung to blush and hide behind Minki.

“Except we aren’t really mad.” You added. "Doojoon Oppa, can you help me?"

"Ah Ne. I'll be right there." Doojoon said smirking at HyunSeung before he walked over to you. "What do you need help with?"

"Can you get the spices at the top in the cabinet?" You asked him nicely.

"Why me? You could've got him to do it." Doojoon teased.

"Oh~ you guys move fast. You already forced out of him huh?"

"Yup. So how was it?" He asked smirking.

"Aish. I'm not saying anything." You said sticking your tongue out.

"Aw~ You don't wanna tell your dear Oppa anything?" He pouted giving you the guilt trip.

"Don't give me that! First, JunHyung and now you. What happened to charisma and cute don't mix?"

"But Rimi~"

"I'll tell you later."

After you finished cooking, everyone swarmed to the table and started eating.

Please think again
Give me one more chance [It’s Fate]
Telling me it's over telling me to erase you
I don't believe in any of yo-

"Yoboseyo?" You said answering your phone.

"You have to go to class right now." Your manager said.

"Are you outside?"

"Ne."

"Araso. I'll be right there. I'm gonna go grab my bag. Annyeong." You said hanging up and going upstairs to grab your things.

"Yah! Where are you going?" JunHyung exclaimed as you were putting your shoes on.

"Class. Make sure you wash the dishes and put them away. Fate, practice hard. I'll practice with you when I'm done with class." You said rushing out of the house and in the car.

"Is she really this busy?" YoSeob asked.

"Nope, she normally can sleep all day if she wants and she only has class every other day." Minki answered shrugging.

"So what do you guys do when she's not around?" DongWoon asked.

"We do what she says." Minjung said simply.

"Which is?" HyunSeung asked.

"Wash and put away the dishes when we're done eating. Then we head over to YG and talk until it's time for practice." Taehoon said shrugging.


[At YG Entertainment.]

"Hyung, Annyeong." HyunSeung greeted BigBang.

"HyunSeung, what bring you here?" JiYong asked giving HyunSeung a man hug.

"Taehoon said we should come over and practice here." HyunSeung answered grinning.

"Woah, woah, woah. Taehoon? As in Hwang Taehoon?" SeungRi asked surprised.

"Yeah." HyunSeung said uncertain of what's going on.

"He never does anything nice unless it's to-" SeungHyun began as Taehoon came over.

"Hyung, what are you doing in the practice studio?" Taehoon asked cutting SeungHyun off.

"Uh..We're gonna go now. Bye, HyunSeung, Taehoon." DaeSung said before walking away with BigBang.

"Hyung, kaja." Taehoon said motioning HyunSeung over.

"Araso. How's Beast going to practice here?" HyunSeung asked.

"Well, Beast is going to practice first then you guys can see Fate in action." Taehoon explained as the rest of Beast and Fate walked in.

"Hyung, can you hook up your comeback song so you can practice?" Minki asked JunHyung.

"Ne." JunHyung said grabbing his phone and hooking it to the stereo.

"Beast, places please!" Doojoon exclaimed as Beast got up and stood in their positions.

Once Beast finished practicing a couple times, you harshly opened the door and threw your bag across the room.

"Practice now." You said throwing your phone to Minki who easily caught it and plugged it in before getting in place as the music started.

In the middle of the dance, you started to shed your clothes meaning you took your jacket and shirt off, leaving you in a tank top and jeans.

“Oppa, hand me my sweats.” You said looking at JunHyung through the mirror.

“Mworago? Wae?” JunHyung asked handing you your sweats once you finished the first practice.

“I’m gonna change. Duh.” You said then turning to the cameraman, asking him to turn the camera off real quick and turn around before changing into sweats.

“IGE MWOYA?!” JunHyung exclaimed as he and Doojoon covered Beast’s eyes.

‘Woah….She really does have nice legs…’ HyunSeung thought taking a peek at your legs.

“Done~” You said smiling as the cameraman turned the camera back on after hearing you say you were done changing.

“Yah! Yong Rimi, you shouldn’t do that on national television!” JunHyung scolded you.

“Mian, Oppa. But the walk to the bathroom is too far.” You said turning the music back on to ignore his constant nagging. "But You'll cut this out right?"

"Ne~" The staff said nodding.

After Fate practiced for three hours, you told them to rest and go eat.

"Are you sure?" Taehoon asked knowing you were going to practice some more.

"Ne. I'll be fine. Geokjeonghajima." You said smiling at him as he and Beast walked out and went to the cafeteria.

"Fine. But only practice one more time. After that, go wash up and head to the car." He told you. "And you have to tell me what got you in a pissy-like mood."

"Okay. Now, go eat so I can practice." You said pushing him out and starting the music.

An hour later, you headed over to the dorm and washed up before the other members came. You changed into something casual yet comfy and went in the kitchen to make something to eat. Once you finished eating, you walked over to the living room and lied on the couch watching tv. As you were watching tv, you soon found yourself slowly falling asleep.

"Noona! We're home!" Minki exclaimed not seeing you on the couch yet. "Noo-"

"Yah. Quiet. She's sleeping. Let's go wash up and I'll carry her to the car when we're done so she can sleep some more. Ka." Taehoon said pushing the twins up the stairs so they wouldn't wake you up.

"But Oppa, why was she so mad earlier?" Minjung asked before being completely pushed in the bathroom.

"You don't need to know." Taehoon said ruffling her hair. "Now, go take a shower."

"Araso..." Minjung said closing the door as Taehoon made his way to his private bathroom.

After they finished getting ready, Taehoon grabbed your bag and his, slung it on his shoulder and carried you over to the car.

"Minki-ah, open the door please." Taehoon told Minki nicely.

"Ne, Hyung." Minki said opening the front door as Minjung opened the car door.

"Back seat?" Minjung asked Taehoon.

"Ne." Taehoon answered nodding as Minjung moved away. "Komawo."

"No problem, Oppa." Minjung said grinning as Taehoon put you in the back seat with not much difficulty.

"You two need to watch her in case she falls." Taehoon said putting your bag down and getting out of the car to go sit in the front.

"Ne. Geokjeonghajima~" The twins sang as they got in the car.

Awhile later of driving to MuBank, you already woke up and thanked Taehoon for bringing you to the car. Once Fate arrived at MuBank, you all got out of the car and walked inside to go and find your waiting room.

"Noona!" You heard a deep voice exclaim.

"Mworago?" Fate mumbled confused stopping and turning around.

"Oof." You huffed as you fell to the ground with someone on top of you.

"Yah! Pyo Jihoon, you do not tackle people on the floor even if it's- Noona!" Someone else exclaimed hugging you even though you were still on the floor.

"Double oof." Minjung said chuckling as more people started to hug you.

"Noona, we missed you~!" Someone else exclaimed.

"I think you guys should get off of her first before she loses air." Taehoon said chucking.

"Oh right." They said getting off of you as Minjung and Minki helped you up.

"Woow. Thanks for the hugs." You said rubbing your head.

"Anytime, Noona~" They all exclaimed grinning.

"You guys performing today?" Taehoon asked.

"Ne, Hyung~" They all chimed.

"Block B right?" Minjung asked.

"Ne. Do you wanna B? Block B!" They introduced themselves, grinning. "Are you guys performing today?"

"Ne. We're having our debut today." You said grinning.

"I hope you practiced hard. I heard you guys were up against f(x)." P.O said.

"We'll be fine with Rimi here." Taehoon said grinning.

"That's true. Anyways, we gotta go. We'll see you later." Jaehyo said.

"Araso~ Annyeong, Block B." Fate said bowing and waving as they left.

"Let's go head to our waiting room now." You told Fate.

"Ne, Yong Leader." They all said following you.

Once you got to the waiting room, you immediately dropped your bag and plopped yourself on the couch.

"You still tired?" Taehoon asked sitting next to you.

"Kinda." You shrugged, pulling a blanket out of your bag and taking your iPad, iPod and phone out of it.

"You brought all of that?" Taehoon asked surprised.

"Why not? We're gonna be here for a while anyways." You said shrugging.

"Are you already starting the second mini?"

"Yeah. Might as well." You said grinning then looked at the camera and said, "Everyone, here's a sneak peek of the second mini."

"Noona! Andwae!" Minki exclaimed before you could play it.

"Wae?" You asked looking over at him.

"It has to be special." He said.

"Five seconds." You negotiated.

"Three."

"Four."

"Three."

"Five and I'll get you a new game." You bargained.

"Fine. Five and five only." He said before playing with his PSP.

"Yeah~" You said grinning. "Everyone here's a sneak peek."

After you played the song for five seconds, you started to show the camera other songs you made.

"Everyone, you should listen to her rapping. She's almost as fast as Outsider Hyung." Taehoon said grabbing your iPad and looking for the song you did with Outsider. "Yah! When did you make covers of Beast's album?"

"I did it in class. Now, give me my iPad back!" You said trying to grab your iPad. "Why am I short?!"

"You're just the perfect height for me to do this. Oh! Found it!" Taehoon said grinning and playing the song. "Do you still remember what the song was called?" ['Love is War' Outsider and Gilme.]

"Of course. ‘Love is War’ featuring my favorite Oppa, Outsider." You said smiling.

"Hoonie Oppa, play Unnie's solo. It should be in there." Minjung told Taehoon.

"Yah!" You exclaimed trying to grab your iPad even though Taehoon already started playing your solo.

"Noona, don't bother. You're not getting it back until Taehoon feels like giving it back. After all, Hyung is taller than us." Minki said still playing with his PSP.

"I guess..." You mumbled taking your iPod out and playing with it.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in~!" Fate chimed in unison.

"Rimi, give Oppa a hug!" Someone said with his arms spread out making you laugh.


Kekeke~ Guess who~ LOL
OTL I fail at this :P
Oh! Last chapter I didn’t add a pic so I shall add one~
Keke~ And I’ll add two here :3
Comments? I hope you liked the chapter :P