Chapter 8

Holding onto You

Yunho shake hands with Jae and smiles as they walk together to their destination.

 

“Ya…you will be pleased to meet my little sister…she quite beautiful and she will work really hard for you…”

 

“Oh…I see it’s just weird how we never met before…” He looks at the door to the right of him and pauses. “It’s time to let go…”

 

“Hey…what’s up with that room?” Yunho notices how Jae’s expression changed from relax to a rather tenser and sadden expression.

 

“Ah…it’s just been there and…I was thinking if Yoora could stop by and elaborate her design skill into it…will that be okay?” Jae weakly smiled back at Yunho assuring that everything was alright.

 

“Yes, sure…she will love to…”

 

“I hope I make a good impression…”


“No, don’t worry about that…she will be more than happy…”

-----

 

Junsu reaches for his towel on the rack and slightly tugs it toward him. He gets out of the shower and returns to the site of his bed where the clothes were. He picks up the clothes and examines it. *Aish…these clothes are pretty expensive…* Feeling bad, he told himself he would go back and return a favor to them, the people who have saved him.

There was a gentle knock on the door.

“Madam wants you to come down stairs” A maid said.

 

“Araso… tell her I will be down in a bit…”

-----

 

His mother was turned away from him as he descended down stairs.

 

“What is it omma?”

 

“Oh…well…” She turned around to face him. “Well…”

 

He looks around and saw his father.

 

“Son, it is time for you to get settle down…” He pats Junsu on the shoulder. “I want you to start meeting people…”

 

“What you mean?”

 

“I have arranged dates for you…” He pauses. “And I am not forcing you, but I want you to start finding the one that you will be with forever…someone you will love for the rest of your life…”

 

“Ahpa…I understand, but…” He thought to himself. *I don’t know if I could ever move on…*

 

“Junsu…please consider what you father is trying to do…just please try it out…”

 

“Alright…”

-----

 

“Hi, my name is Amy…”

 

“Oh …I’m Junsu…”

 

“Are you also on blind dates arranged by your parents?”

 

“Yelp…”

 

“Well…it’s okay…lets just pretend we are having the time of our lives…”

 

“Oh, okay…”

 

“You know they are watching us…Aish…sometimes, I wish my parents understand me more…” She sighs and stares at him. “You aren’t too bad looking…actually, you are pretty cute…I am kind of confused…Are you sure you are single?”

 

“Ah, it’s just something personal…and I can’t seem to get it over with…”

 

“Ah…past relationship…” She looks down. “I know what you mean…I am guessing that person must have left you with no apparent closure…but you know, don’t be too hard on yourself…life has its way…”

-----

 

“Nicole…”

 

“What?!”

 

“Be quite! I need to meet up with him!!!” She rushes through traffic and then finally step on the brakes crashing into another car. “YA!”

 

She steps out of the car and examines the accident.

“Poor baby…”

 

As the other person stepped out of the car, she start cursing and finally look upon his face.

 

“Ah…sorry…but I am in a hurry also…” He hands her a business card. “Here…you can reach me almost anytime…”

 

“Boh?!” She pouts and made a phone call to her parents. While making the phone call, she reads the card *Kim Junsu…KIM INC.*

-----

 

LONG TIME<>>NO UPDATE sry