Chapter 7

Holding onto You

Ji Hye was circling the room with her arms crossed. “What do we do? Oppa, we just can’t tell her that we found in that condition…”

 

“Let me think…” He sits down on the chair thinking and suddenly stands up. “I got it…we can take her in…just explain to our parents…I know she will be happy living with us…”

 

“What if she askes about her past?”

 

“Then we shall tell what we know…we don’t know much…but we cannot let her go back…” He pauses and looks out of the window. “She will be in danger…”

 

“Araso…I am sure we can do this…” She nods her head. “I am so excited! She will be a pleasure to be around…a dongseang will be a good idea…”

-----

-FIVE YEARS PASSES-

 

He slowly approaches the beach and bends down.

“Aish…” Junsu places a flower bouquet on the grass. “It’s been awhile…huh?”

 

He rests his body on the ground and smiles. “Jin-Ah…this was the place where I fell in love with you…remember when you use to say that I was the person who you could talk to…” He sarcastically laughs. “But…your absence is killing me…”

-----

 

He opens his wallet and pulls a picture of her in front of him. “

“Five years…” *Do you think I forgotten about you? Why did you have to leave me? Is it time to forget?” He lays back on his chair and rubs his forehead.

 

“Jae…you have a call waiting…”

 

He withdrew from his thoughts. “Oh…is it…”

 

“It’s Madam…” The assistant bows and exits.

-----

 

“Oppa! I like staying in China…”

 

“I know…when are you coming back, Yoora…omma and ahpa is worried about you”

 

“Don’t worry…I will come back…”

 

“Promise you will soon?”

 

“Araso…Oppa, where are you guys now?” She gets out her car and walks to the front of the house..

 

“We are at the Seoul house…”

 

“I knew it…so…why are you so out of style? Yunho, I told you to wear what I sent you!” She assumes he was back to his lazy days. “Unni refuses to fix you up, or what?”

 

“Ya…how do you know?” He turns around and searches for her.

 

“Huh? I have magical powers! You know…”

 

“Don’t play around…Yoora, I know you’re around…” He opens the door and finds her right in front of him.

 

“Ya, you knew I was here the whole time, huh?” She giggles.

 

“Aish, you really scared me…” He smiles sarcastically as he invites her in.

 

“Next time…I will find more chance to scare you…I been watching a lot of horror movies, but I guess I have not learn enough to scare you…”

 

“Aigoo, you are messing with the wrong person…I am not scared of anything like that…”

 

“I know what one thing you are scared of…girls…”She plops onto the sofa and turns to face him waiting for his expression.

 

“Ya…” He blushes. “What are you…talking about?”

-----

 

He smiles back at her and walks toward her.

“Yoora…”

 

“Yoochun oppa! How are you?” She gives a warm hug.

 

“Living with Changmin is so frustrating…”

 

“Haha…really?” She pats his back. “Is there something wrong? If so just tell me…cause I can help you…”

 

“It’s really nothing big, but the restaurant is not doing so well…” He points to the building behind them.

 

“Ya, why did you tell me earlier? Oppa…we are so close…” She stands on the beach shore watching the waves crashing in. “It won’t be a big problem...I’m here to help…majoring in interior design…”

 

“Ya…that’s right!”

 

“Come on, lets start planning how the place is going to look like…” She starts walking up to the restaurant. “Oppa, hurry!”

 

“Okay!”

-----

 

“Boh?!” He quiets down. “That’s what Ahpa said…”

 

“I don’t think she will like it…I don’t want to tell her…” Ji Hye crosses her arms. “Why can’t you do it?”

 

“Ya, you are her sister…it’s a girl thing…don’t you think it would be weird talking about ‘it’ with her…”

 

“Boys …why can’t you say it straight?!”

 

“Just can’t take it…seeing her with boys!”

 

“What do you want her to do? Be a loner for the rest of her life?!”

 

“No…but let just say…since I am the head of the family…I will choose her mate…”

 

“Ya…will that be good? I…don’t want to upset her…”

 

“Aish! I am her Oppa…I will never let her down…I know what type of guy to get, araso?” Yunho looks off into the ceiling.

 

“Are you kidding me?!” Ji Hye laughs and looks at him. “Babo!”

 

“Boh?! You know ever since she’s been a part of her family I vowed to protect and care for her…we couldn’t even find her real name…‘Yoora’ has always been our beloved dongsaeng…”

 

“Okay…okay…don’t be so overly dramatic…I love her as well…”

-----

Yoochun picks up the hammer and hears someone calling his name.

 

“Yoochun oppa!”

 

“Yo!” He smiles at her. “It’s been a week since I saw you…”

 

“Ya…I been busy…” She grabs the hammer from his hand. “Let me help you…”

 

“Wahh…”

 

“Boh?”

 

He reaches over and grabs the can of nails.

 

“You gave me money and offer to help me to remodel…”He shakes his head. “I can at least do something, too…”

 

“tsk, tsk, tsk…what’s wrong with that?”

 

“Just saying…”

 

It starts to sprinkle and then rain harder as time progressed.

 

“Aish, we better get inside…”

 

“Ya…Oppa!” She looks at the man lying on the beach. It was pouring and it doesn’t seem like he was going to move out. “Look! That man!”

 

“Ya…” He runs toward him.

 

“Oppa…we need to get him inside…” She took off her jacket and put it on him as Yoochun carried him to the restaurant.

-----

 

She reaches for the towel in his hand and starts to pat it on the man lying down on the couch. She looks at him still unconscious and touches his head.

 

“Omo...he’s burning up…” She gets up and headed for her keys. “Stay here…I will get him some clothes…”

 

“Araso…” Yoochun glances at her then at him proceeding to take off his clothes.

-----

 

She returns with clothes in her hand and rushes over to Yoochun.

 

“Oppa!” She came and saw the man shirtless. “Umm…here!” She turns her back and holds out the bag of brand new clothes.

 

“Araso…” He puts the shirt on the man and he awakes grabbing Yoochun’s arm.

 

“Where am I?” He jumps up from the sofa. “Don’t touch me!”

 

“Ya…we found you lying on the beach drenched…”
 

“Why didn’t you just leave me there?!” He lashes out and proceeds to the exit.

 

“Ya! We were only try to help you!”

 

“Oppa, is everything ok?” She walks backward toward him. “Did you dress him?”

 

The man pauses trying to think what seems so familiar about that voice.

 

“No…” Yoochun walks to face her. “I think we best let him leave…”

 

“No…” She signal him that it was disrespectful with her back still facing the man. “Oppa…don’t be like that…umm, mister…if you like to stay for awhile before you go, you can…since you are not feeling well…”

 

“I’m sorry…and thanks” He hurries to the exit.

 

“Wait! May I ask you for your name?”

 

“It’s Kim Junsu…and thanks for helping me…I am in debt to you…I have to go…”  With that, he exits and shakes off his headache.

-----

 

^_^ Sorry, for the long gap update...<3 readers...and much more <3 to my subscribers!