Something Unusual...

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"Oh no!" you look at your test score, B-. "That's too low." your expectations were high and you were the best in the class. You guess that the reason for this low grade is L. You still can't stop thinking about him. You haven't seen him in a while. You wondered what was up. You would notice the "Infinite" boys in the hall but L wouldn't be with them.

"Sunggyu!" you had said. "What's up with L?"

"Oh, um. Nothing." he said, suspiciously.

"Why isn't he in class?"

"He's not feeling well, he's kind of sick." he said then ran away. Why is he like this? You had thought.

The bell rings and you leave class. The hall is very crowded and you slip through everyone. You see Belle.

"Belle!" you yell and run up to her.

"Oh god. What do you want?" she sighs angrily.

"I just wanted to say hey."

"Well, hey. Now, good-bye." she walks away. You pout, She's so mean. You run to your locker to get your lunch. As you close your locker you gasp as you see Sungyeol.

"Heyy!" he waves.

"Hey, Sungyeol~oppa!" you greet him.

"Come and eat lunch with us." he says.

"Oh," you think about Hyo Min and Soo Ki. They could eat alone one day. "Sure." you agree. He smiles, grabs your hand and pulls you to the lunchroom. He sits you down next to Dongwoo and himself.

"~~~~!" Dongwoo and Woohyun say at the same time.

"Hey oppas." you say. Sunggyu smiles and you notice that L isn't here again. "Where's L. He's been out for two weeks. He can't be that sick."

"Well, L isn't really in the mood to come to school. Something happened and he won't tell us anything." Sungjong says. "It's useless." You sigh, What is up with him. I'm seriously worried. You think trying to find reasons why he'd be upset. Then you remember the date thing.

"Oh crap." you say. Everyone looks at you. You stand up and run to "Infinite's" dorm. "L! L!" you shout and pound on the door. It slowly creaks open. The lights are off and the curtains are closed tight.

"Oh, hi." a voice says.

"L. Get up. Get outside. I'm sorry." you say and feel your way though the room, crashing into chairs and such. You finally make it to the farthest bed. "L, where are you?"

"Here." says a voice from the top bunk.

"Get down." you say, angry.

"Fineee." he says. You hear him coming down the steps the tripping and falling onto you. You couldn't see anything so you reached out and slapped his face.

"Oops. Sorry." you say, trying to push him off. He's frozen from shock though. Geesh, I should be the one shocked. He finally snaps out of it and gets up.

"Ugh, sorry, ~~~~. Can't see anything." he says, feeling around for you so he can help you up.

"Just turn the light on." you yell, getting up on your own. The door suddenly flies open and there stand Sungyeol looking at you both. You gasp when you see that you and L were hugging. How did I not notice that?! You yell at yourself. You push away and stomp towards Sungyeol. You flip the light switch and the room becomes safe again.

"What the hell were you doing?!" Sungyeol snaps.

"I fell onto her and then when I helped her up she must've fallen into me." L says, innocently, his eyes sparkling. He looked like a little kid waiting for ice cream.

"It was an accident." you sigh and put your hands on Sungyeol's shoulder. He looks at you.

"Sunggyu is looking for you." he says and leaves. You nod, "Coming!" you turn to L and pull him out with you.

 

Later that day...

You walk down the hall to your dorm and get intercepted by Sunggyu.
"What's up, oppa?" you asked.

"Can we switch places, just for a little bit?" he asks, looking around.
"Won't the guys immediately realize it's not you?" you said.

"Yes, but I want to switch places with you at a different school."

"Which one?"

"SHINee High."

----

Ooh. What is this? Switching places and going to SHINee High. How is this possible? Comment below. And subscribe. I hope you guys enjoy. I'm trying to catch up with this story. Bye~!