Ruining a Fake Date

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You look through the window to the ice cream shop. You sigh angrily, mad at Jessica for being such a idiot and leading L on. What am I  going to do. I can't run in there... but, I'm so smart. You think to yourself as you walk in, pretending to be pissed.

"L!" you shout through the shop, a few people turn to look at you, but not that many. Jessica gasps and L turns to look at you. "L, what did I tell you?" he looks at you, confused. You give him a Just play along look.

"Um..." he doesn't know what to say.

"I told you not to run off. You know Min Ji is waiting."

"What!" Jessica yelled. "You're cheating on me?" you nod, though L just stand with his mouth open, shocked at what you did. "I can cheat on you, but you CANNOT cheat on me." she pushed back her chair back and shot up. She then stomped out of the shop. You sigh, relieved.

"What the hell did you just do?!" L stood up.

"I saved you. I was in the bathroom and heard her saying that she wants to ruin your life." you pouted.

"She wasn't talking about me. She is really nice and she likes me. You ruined me, not saved me." he pushes past you and runs out after her.

"Dammit." you curse, your plan didn't work, it just back-fired

L's POV

I am not really mad. It was a fake date anyway. I was just trying to see what would happen. Somehow I knew she would come looking for me. I know she doesn't like me. She can't. I know that Hoya sent her, or maybe Sunggyu. One of them. And did Jessica really say "I can cheat on you..."? That's not right, you really shouldn't say that right in front of your boyfriend. I can't tell if I like Jessica. She's pretty and she nice (most of the time), but, she causes a lot of stress.

Ever since I met her, I've liked her. I've chased her, trying to get her to like me. She finally started liking me and now I'm not so sure. It's not because of ~~~~, is it? Can't be, right? She's like a little sister, not a girlfriend. That would be... weird...

No One's POV

You sit at the dorm desk and think. You finished your homework an hour ago but you still couldn't get up. L swirled through your head and his cute face kept  reappearing everywhere. Whatever you do, he won't leave.

"~~~~." Hyo Min walks up behind you. "Are you okay?" you look at her.

"Just fine." you say, emotionless.

"Well, Woohyun called. He wants to hang out with you. Will you accept?" she says, you turn to look at her in the face.

"Woohyun? H-he wants to hang with me?" you act surprised but you really aren't. Oh he would ask me out. She nods. "I accept." You think that maybe hanging with someone else will get your mind off L. So, you call for Woohyun and tell him that you will hang with him. He smiles and tells you to meet him out front at 7:00 and that's what you do.