SNSD High

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"And that is..." the teacher drones on. You look out the window. The day is nice and sunny. It was your third day at the school. You sigh, I wish I could just run away from this stupid school. You think.

Your brother wants you to watch out for your dorm-mates and see if they do anything unusual. When asking why, he just laughed. You hung up the phone and threw it into your bed, annoyed. This is stupid. You had thought and screamed in your bed (like a girl) so when Key walked in, he laughed at you.

You shake your head and try to focus on class work. This makes no sense. You think. Math was your worst subject and you never understood anything, well, most of it at least.

"Sunggyu. Can you answer that?" the teacher calls on you. Forgetting your Sunggyu for a sec, you don't respond. "Sunggyu, can you answer that?" the teacher repeats and you look up.

"Oh, um..." you stammer.

"Come up to the board." you lower your head and make your way to the front of the room. On the board s a math problem. You look at it as if it was a death- trap. The class you were in was a higher level class and you wish your brother didn't get you into this class. Damn, this . You curse in your head. You start writing something that looks right and when stepping away from the board, the class looks at you as if your an babo.

"That is why, Sunggyu, you need to pay attention." the teacher says angrily and erases your work. The bell rings and you run back to your desk and grab your stuff. To lunch! You think, happily. You told Onew that you would meet him at your locker.

When getting to your locker, Onew is standing there talking to a group of girls.

"Onew~oppa!" "You're so cute and funny." "I love you." they all cheer. What the heck is this? You look at him. How the hell did they get in this school. Did they sneak in through a window? You walk into the crowd and whisper to Onew.

"Who are these girls and how did they get in here?"

"Oh, they're my fans and I let them in real quick." he says to you, then turns to them. "Time to go. See ya~!" they all moaned and left. "Time for chicken?" he asks you as you put your stuff away. You laugh, a boy laugh, and shake your head.

"They're not serving chicken today." you say and start walking to the cafeteria.

"Awwww." he pouts. You look at him. A. Dor. Able. You think and keep walking. He quickly walks behind you. "hey, we were wondering if you wanted to go to SNSD High later?" you look at him. Isn't that the all girls school down the street? The one my mom wanted me to go to. And isn't that the one where Jessica went a while back?

"Is all you think about girls and chicken?" you gave him a suspcious look. He shook his head.

"Nope. Only chicken." you finally made it to the lunch room and sat down with Onew at the table.

"Hey, Sunngyu." Minho says. You say hi back. "Did you agree?"

"Oh about going to SNSD High?" you ask. Minho nods. "I'd prefer not. My w... sister's worst enemy went there and I don't really like the people there." you fixed yourself. You didn't want to sound weak for a boy. The others shrug.

"Oh well," Key says. "You can stay here with Taemin then."

"Taemin's not going?" you look at him, confused.

"Nope, I don't like that kind of stuff." he shrugs and eats his food which he bought. You shrug too.

"Hey, Sunggyu. You really need to work out." Jonghyun says out of the blue. That's not something you would say to another guy... unless. No, he wouldn't know. You think to yourself. You haven't done anything which would cause him to beleive that you're a girl. Which you are, but it's all just a plan.

Then you think. This is kind of suspicious. Why would they have girls coming into the school and then them going to an all girls school. When you get the chance you're calling your brother and telling him. You get that chance after school when Taemin is sleeping and you are bored to death.

"Sunggyu!" you say through the phone.

"What's up?" he asks.

"There is something weird going on." you say.

"What is it?"

"The boys are all going to SNSD High and I don't know where. Today there was girls in the school and Onew said he let them in." you start to worry. "Taemin is the only one I trust right now."

"Thanks. That's all I need to know. You can come back now." he says then hangs up. You sigh, you were actually enjoying being a guy. It was fun to see their world and what they thought. You just told yourself that you were going to have to go eventually.

 

The next day was your last and you told your dorm-mates. They were upset but Taemin was the most. Honestly, you and Taemin have become good friends over the four day period and you told him that he could meet your sister (which this happened when you were talking about family and you just blurted it out). He smiled and agreed and when you were about to leave, he gave you a hug. The others boys laughed at him but you were worried somehow he found out you were a girl.

You would never know...

----

I'm on roll. I'm updating as much as I can. I finished two different chapters in two different stories. Oh YEAHHH! Listening to Kara- Step kind of helps. XDD