An Unexpected Happening

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You laugh at the cheesy joke Soo Ki made. You notice Hyo Min tumbling on the floor with laughter. You giggle then sigh. You and the girls, except Belle, were playing a board game. Before, when you were playing, you were loosing so you quit and let Soo Ki and Hyo Min play. As usual, Soo Ki was winning. You then start to space out, thinking about L, your brother's friend.

"Look at her." Belle smirks from behind you, she looks up from her book. "Thinking about that L guy again." she laughs and read again. You shake your head to pull yourself back to reality.

"Was not!" you pout. "I was just spacing..." you turn away, knowing Belle was totally right. You look at both of your bunk bed. It was comfortable but you weren't the one who "made noise", Belle was, she sometime talked in her sleep. Oh well, that wasn't something to be concerened about. You got up.

"I'm going to get some bagels. Any one want some?" you ask. Everyone nods. You walk out of the dorm and down the hall. To get to the main entrance, you have to go through the boy's dorm hall.

As you walk through it, you hear laughter and a door swing open. It was your brother's dorm. He comes running out. Crashing into you, making you fall down.

"Oh. Sis! I'm sorry!" he helps you up. "Come here." he pulls you into his dorm. You gasp, the room is huge compared to your's.

"Sunggyu. I already met your friends." you say, still admiring the dorm.

"Oh well, come hang." he laughs.

"Can't. I need to get some bagels." he shakes his head and pushes you into the chair.

"Hey, ~~~~!" Woohyun says and sits next to you.

"Oh, hi..." you forgot his name.

"Woohyun."

"Oh, yeah. Hi Woohyun."

"You can call him and us 'oppa' beacsue, we are like your brothers because we are your brother's brothers." smiles Hoya.

"She's probably confused now." Sungyeol says. You were kind of confused actually, but you know what he meant.

"Okay. Well, where's L... L~oppa?" you ask. The boys look at you.

"He's sleeping." he points to a sleeping figure in the bunk bed farthest from you. You smile a bit, How cute. The others look at you, you blush and look away.

"I have to go." you push through the boys and leave. You walk quickly through the halls and get out of the building. Happy to be out of the room. 

 

After ordering the food, you head back to the dorm. You give everyone their bagels and tell them why it took so long.

"You were with the 'Infinite' boys in their dorm?" Hyo Min asks.

"Well, my brother is one of them, so yeah." everyone except Belle, of course, gasps and squeals. You shake your head. Yet another long night from now on. You will never hear the end of this.

 

The next day, you are walking through the halls. You drop a book for english class.

"Whoops." you say and lean to pick it up. You start walking as you put it back on top of your binder, then CRASH! You crash into L and fall forward, your lips touch. You push away from him and gasp. He just smirks.

"You can't go around kissing your oppas." he says. You blush.

"It was an a-accident." you stutter, still embaressed. He laughs, How cute. You apologize to him and run off to class, knowing that your face is as red as a tomato.

-----

Eww. This is bad. Oh well, I'm enjoying writing this story. Mwah ha ha ha! Hope you enjoy it too. Ahnyoung~!