First Day of School

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You look at your new dorm. It was big and there were 4 bunk beds. Three girls waited already.

"Hello." one comes up to you. "What's your name?"

"Oh. I'm ~~~~." You introduce yourself.

"My name is Soo Ki." she introduces herself. Her hair is black and has two curls in front. She points at a blond girl who's hair is in ponytails. "That's Hyo Min." then she points at a brown haired girl. "Just call her Bellle." she whispers.   You nod, not sure why she would whisper it, unless the Belle girl had a bad personality.

"Kay." you say and head toward the empty bed above Belle.

"Watch it. And don't make noises at night." Belle says, truning up her nose. You sigh and look through your suitcase. In it is your school uniform. You look at it, it's gray and not to exciting. Oh well, it'll do.

 

All of you get the first day off, so you can get settled. Hyo Min asks if you want to come get ice cream from the cafeteria with her. You agree and walk down to the cafeteria. The place is huge and you gasp. Your old school's cafeteria was less than half the size. You and her walk to the ice cream corner, where a fellow student is selling ice cream.

"Hope you all have a good new school year." he says and give you the ice cream you ordered.

"You too." You respond. he smiles and you two leave to go eat your dessert at a table. You pick one in the corner. Then you see a group of 7 boys and your brother, Snuggyu is included. "Snuggyu~oppa!" you shout and wave to him. You see him guesture for his friends to follow him to the table.

"Hey sista!" he greets. You smile, get up and hug him. He hugs you back. They all sit down. "This is Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and L." he introduces them. They all say hi except for L who just looks away. You smile and think he's adorable.

In the end, you say bye to the "Infinite" boys and head back to the dorm. You can't stop thinking about L, though.

------

Yerg. This is sooo short. Oh well, hope you like it. Let's all thank yangji1132 for the amazing cover. Go check the other works out at "Sunny Side Poster Shop". Byee~!