Ice Cream and Woohyun

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

Getting a new look for my stories. Hope you enjoy.


It was noon by the time you woke up. You were tired from all that time with those boys for the last two weeks. Sunggyu didn't say anything about what he was looking for in those guys but you were sure it had something to do with the SNSD High thing.

"~~~~! Come here!" Soo Ki calls and you sit up quickly.

"What is it, Soo Ki?" you climb down from your bunk bed and walk out the door towards her voice. Hyo Min jumped out and hugged you. You scream and stumble backwards. She lets go and laughs. You pull yourself and follow her out. She hops up and down beside Soo Ki. She's standing beside an annoyed Belle.

"We're going to the NEW ice cream shop down the street from here. Wanna come?" Hyo Min smiles.

"Couldn't you guys ask me inside?" you point to the dorm.

"They were so convinced you would come that they pulled you out of the dorm. They literally pulled me out." Belle hisses and looks at Hyo Min who whistles and turns away.

"Well, of course I'll come. It sound fun." you say and follow the girls down the hall. They were talking loudly and Belle looks as if she's going to kill them. You just walk behind them and laugh every now and then.

 

"That ice cream was super YUUUMMMMMYY!" Hyo Min squeals after the rest of the ice cream from her face. You and Soo Ki laugh and Belle rolls her eyes.

"Belle, did you like it?" you ask and poke her arm.

"Hmph." she pouts.

"Come on~." you poke her arm again.

"It was," she pauses, not wanting to say anything nice. "F-fine." she growls and storms off. The three of you giggle and walk into the school.

"~~~~!" you hear a voice call your name. You turn around to find Woohyun running up to you. Soo Ki and Hyo Min gasp at seeing the "Infinite" boy. "There you are." he pants and he finally catches up to you. "Where were you?" he asks.

"I was at the ice cream place down the street." you smile.

"Ooh. You should have invited me." he puts his elbow on you shoulder and smiles. You are a little uncomfortable but you don't show it.

"Oh well." you sigh and start to walk back to the dorm. He follows you and Hyo Min and Soo Ki are blushing furiously. You laugh and walk with Woohyun talking about things. He asks about your absence and you tell him what Sunggyu told you. He shrugs, "Glad your back." he hugs you and your eyes widen.

Why is he hugging me? He missed me? You think and look towards your two friends who look like they're about to cry from jealousy. You push away and look in his confused eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." he looks at the ground. You laugh.

"It's f-fine." you say and walk him into the school, holding hands. Then all of a sudden, L pops into your brain and you break you hand away from his. He looks at you and you just quickly walk into the school, so confused about why L just came to mind. Woohyun reminded me of him, they are both "Infinite" boys. I guess that's why... You think then run to your room and jump onto your bed.

----

Sorry for not updating. I was grounded so I had to stay off the computer... :(