An Odd Dream and a Return

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"C'mon. What happened?" Hyo Min asks over and over, you are lying in your bed, thinking about L and Woohyun. You definitely don't have feelings for Woohyun, but you might for L. Ugh. Why are there so many cute boys in this school?! you sigh angrily and flip onto your stomach.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." you grumble.

"Something had to happen." Soo Ki sighs. "You aren't usually like this. You didn't even do your homework. That is unreal."

"Nothing happened." you repeat.

"She's probably upset about L. She is in love with him." Belle pokes you from underneath the bed.

"I don't... fine. She's right." you sit up, just missing the ceiling. "I have a crush on him. Are you happy." you get down and see Belle smiling for the first time.

"Yes, very." she smiles and goes back to reading. Hyo Min and Soo Ki look at you, shocked. But if you were them, you wouldn't be so shocked, he was cute and if any girl didn't like, you didn't know what was wrong with them. You decided that doing your homework was a good idea and that's what you did for the rest of the time before going to bed. Not engaging in any of their questions. Belle just had a happy smirk on her face and slept with it too.

The rest of the week was sunny and good. You limited your thoughts of the two "Infinite" boys. The night of Friday you went to sleep well.

When Saturday came around, you got up early to take a walk outside. Once again, you had to go through the boys dorm hall. All was silent which was unusual, but it was around 5:00, so you expected that on a weekend, they would all sleep in. Looking down, you didn't notice L walking towards you. You crashed into him. 'Oh no, not again.' You thought and looked up at him, he smiled.

"I'm sorry." you pulled away from him. He didn't say anything, just looked at you. You both stood there for a few minutes, staring in each other's eyes. Finally, you tried to walk past him.

"Can I walk with you?" he grabs your arm and asked. Without thinking, you nodded. He smiled and held your hand, warming it. You head outside, not running into anyone. You're happy just to walk with him and unconsciously, you laid your head on his shoulder. He didn't push you off and you two walked for about an hour before heading back. No words were said but they weren't needed. When you get back, he kisses you head and leaves you outside your dorm, smiling happily. You walk in to find Belle standing by the bed.

"Hanging with L, huh?" she says, you nod just barley. She smiles. "Have fun?" she says, not moving. You nod again. She smirks. "My brother is really cool, isn't he?" you gasp. She was his sister? How could this be? This isn't true. Well, they both are really quiet and keep mostly to themselves.

You sit up quickly, shaking the nightmare from your brain. You know that they couldn't be brother and sister, right? You will ask her today. You climb down from the bed and blink your eyes at the sun streaming through the windows. The time is 7:00. Ack, I woke up early. You think and sit down at a chair at the desk in your room. All was silent except the noise of a car driving outside, every now and then. You weren't really paying attention to anything, especially not Belle, who had some ice in her hands. Where she got it... you'll never know. Well, proabaly from the freezer in your room. She threw it down your pyjamas shirt and you jumped up, squealed, and tried to get the ice out. She fell down laughing. The squealing woke Hyo Min up.

"Ooh. Are we having a jumping party?" she hops out of the top bed and jumps around with you. When you get the ice out, you are furious.

"Wow, Belle." you pout. "Thanks for waking me up."

"You're welcome, L's girly-friend." she teases.

"I'm not L's... wait. Are you related to L in anyway?" you remember your dream.

"No. Why?" she asks, puzzled.

"No reason. Just wondering. I'm getting changed." you grab some clothes and run into the bathroom. You hear giggling.

"Of course not."

"Oh c'mon. You know he loves you and you love him back."

"Oh you know I love no one. Especially not that boy." the first voices hisses. You run into a stall as you catch who they are. Oh my god. You think. That's not Jessica. Is it? You remember back to your old middle school days. Worst years of your life, no thanks to her. She was so mean and she did anything to ruin your life. Like dating your brother and making sure he was never around, spreading horrible lies that everyone beleived, and making your old boyfriend break up with you. At some point, you got back at her and won. So, later that year she left. But she must have moved back because here she was, at your boarding school, talking about some poor guy who she pretended to love but didn't really.

"Hey, Jessica." came the voice of Tiffany, her friend. "When are you gonna break his heart?"

"Soon, girls. L will fall soon. Do not worry. Everything is planned. My little 'boyfriend' will be nothing after I'm done with him." she laughs and leaves the bathroom, letting her friends follow. L is going out with J- Jessica?! Your mind is swirling, what does he see in that girl? There is nothing there. You slam the stall door opening, still not changed into your normal clothes, you run down the hall to your brother's room. You pound on the door, "Lemme in!"

"Coming~!" says the sing-songy voice of a happy Woohyun. He opens the door and smiles. You push him aside.

"Where is L?!" you demand, he looks at you.

"L is out with Jessica." Woohyun says. By now, the rest of the boys, including your brother are surrounding you.

"Why do you care, sis?" Sunggyu asks.

"Where are they going?" you demand.

"I think they went to the ice cream store." Hoya says.

"Thanks." you say and run out, leaving behind 6 confused boys.