Skipping Class with Woohyun

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

No matter what, L wouldn't get out of your head. You couldn't even concentrate on school work and you were one of the best in class. You tried to focus but after the accident, L wouldn't leave your mind. You finally sigh and get up, asking your teacher, Mr. Choi, if you can go to the bathroom. He agrees and gives you the hall pass. Instead of to the bathroom, you go to your locker and pull out a peice of paper. You sigh and grab a marker, you sink onto the floor. You start writing.

 

Dear L,

I'm sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to tell you that I think you're really cool. I kind of like you. I guess beacause I cannot stop thinking about you. Please write back.

~Sunggyu's sister

 

You smile and then feel someone above you. Uh oh. You think, hoping then didn't read any of the note.

"Who you writing to?" Woohyun's voice fills your ears. You quickly fold the paper.

"N-no one." you respond. "Just taking notes."

"On the ground?" he laughs. You shake your head and get up. You throw the note in your locker and close it. "I should go back to class." you say.

"Oh c'mon. You can skip class." he says. The smallest idea of skipping class is horiffing to you. You shake your head. He sighs. "C'mon. It'll be fun. I'll show you the gym." you sigh, maybe this once. You follow him to the gym, immediatley regretting it.

 

He brings you to the gym. It is huge and you gasp. Woohyun grabs a basketball form the rack.

"Let me show you my skills." he says and runs to half court. He shoots and scores. Your jaws drops, he's good. Wow. He hands you the ball. "You try." you shake your hand.

"No, really. I can't." he insists and you finally agree, but you miss.

"Next time." he smiles and puts the ball back. Then, the bell rings.

"Oh my god!" you gasp. "I need to get to class and get my stuff." you run out of the gym and Woohyun follows. When you get to your class, you are happy to see your teacher has left. You grab your stuff and run out, crashing into a smirking Woohyun who was standing at the door.

"Lemme walk you to class." he says and grabs your hand and walks you to class. You start blushing and don't pull away, knowing he wouldn't let you go. When you get to your next class, you thank him. He lifts your hand and kisses it. You blush and run into class. Now there are two guys you can't stop thinking about.

 

-----

Ooh. Woohyun... you bad boy. Hope you enjoy. Bye~!