'I'm So Curious' Why I'm Here in the First Place!

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"S-SHINee high?" you gasp. That school is an all boy school and your brother is asking you to go there an be HIM?!

"Yep. It's kind of like a spy job. I need you to let me in on some things."

"I CANNOT go to that school and be a BOY!" you push him aside, trying to go back to your dorm. Sunggyu grabs your arm.

"I need you to help me. I will do anything for you after this. Anything." he begs.

"A-anything?" you say. He nods. "Anything I want?"

"Yes, I'll be your slave. Anything. Pleeeaaassseee." he's almost on his knees. I can't pass up this opportunity. You think and nod.

"Okay, but you own me BIG TIME." you say. He nods and goes over everything he needs you to do in his dorm. He gives you a wig, "Don't want you to cut your hair." and he hands you a huge suitcase filled with boy clothes. You look in them. Hmm. They have a good sense of fashion for boys.  You think. He sighs and pushes you off.

"We're starting tomorrow. Get ready and meet me at 5:00 tomorrow morning outside of the school. I made a fake note from our parents saying that you are going somewhere with them for the next two weeks." he finishes. You nod. Damn, being a boy for two weeks? Seriously?

"5:00," That's kinda early. "Got it." you say and go to your dorm. Luckily, the other girls are out, so you hide the suitcase in the closet.

The next day, you meet Sunggyu outside, you are already dressed as a boy.

"You'll be going as me. I have your schedule and everything." he says. He drives you to school. "Have fun." he says when you get there and drives away. Before you go in, you practice your boy voice. God, I'm gonna blow this. You walk through the gates and head to the main office.

"Hi, you must be the new student." the vice-principal says.

"Uhm, yeah." you say in a deep voice. "I'm Sunggyu." It will be hard getting used to being called that. You rub your head, nervously. The lady smiles at you.

"Okay, Sunggyu, here's you schedule and locker combo and number. I also have you binder, with everything inside and ready." she hands the things to you.

"Thank you." you bow, take them, and leave. The hallway is filled with boys. They are talking and laughing about things that would not interest you. You slip through them and some look at you, curiously. You finally find your locker and open it. You put you things away and look at the schedule. Under all your classes it says what room your staying in and who your staying with. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and Taemin. Who the hell are they? You look around, trying to find someone who would look like a 'Key'. You see a group of five guys walking down the hall. The youngest one (you think) is annoying the tallest one who is just ignoring him and talking to one who has blonde and brown hair. One with colorful highlights is having a conversation with the other one who you think is cute. <- Onew is my bias. ^^ He seems to be staring off into the distance thinking about something else. That must be them. You think and walk up to them.

"Hi, I'm Sunggyu." you awkwardly say.

"Oh. Are you are new dorm-mate?" the blonde one says.

"Yep." you say in your fail boy voice.

"Oh. Then, hi, I'm Jonghyun." the blonde one says. He points to the one who he was talking to. "That's Minho." he waves. "That's Taemin, the maknae." he points to the one who was annoying Minho and who still is. He doesn't even notice you. "That's Key." he says and points at the one with highlights. "And lastly, our leader Onew. Who's thinking about chicken again." he sighs and you laugh (trying not to giggle to sound like a girl).

"Chicken?" you ask, confused.

"Yep, his true love." Key says and pokes Onew who snaps out of it and randomly waves at you, still having no clue who you are.

"This is our new dorm-mate Onew... and Taemin." Minho says and pushes him so he's facing you.

"Wow, he has really smooth skin." Onew comments. You gasp, Oh sh*t! You think. "Like Taemin." he laughs and pokes Taemin's cheek.  You sigh, relieved. The rest of them laugh (and you join along) and Taemin slaps Onew in the arm.

"Yah! Why do you always say that?" he pouts. How cute! you think, not loosing your girly thoughts.

"Well, we should go to class." Jonghyun points out. You nod. "Here let me see your schedule." you hand it to him. "You and Minho have the first period together." Minho comes and looks.

"Cool. Let's go, Sunggyu." he says. You nod and follow him.

"Bye!" you say. The rest wave good-bye and run to class.

To Be Continued...

----

I might put this on hold because not many people are reading this story. Oh well, for the people who do. Enjoy. This story was getting boring...