Dates and Morning Jogs

My Secret Crush [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You see Woohyun standing at the front door, dressed in a light summer outfit. You decided not to get dressed up either, so it worked out.

"Hey." he says.

"Oh hey, Woohyun. Where are we going?" you ask. He grabs your hand.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." he says, mischievously and pulls you with him. Oh dear god, hope that it's not some crazy club or something. But it wasn't. It was a quiet little resturant, small yet comfy. The waiter brings you to a booth seat in the corner and hands you the menus.

"What do you want?" Woohyun asks. "I'd recommend the Korean Pizza. It's amazing here." you look at the menu.

"Okay, sure. Want to share one?" you ask.

"Cool." he says and when the waiter comes back, he orders one, his favorite type. You don't really care what you get, as long as it's yummy. You wait a while until the food comes.

"So, how have you been?" he asks.

"Same old." you lie, you've actually have been very stressed about the whole L thing. He nods.

"Well, L told me you ruined his date with Jessica." <- who was it. Jessica or Tiffany. Cannot remember. ^^" he says with a smile. That's nothing to smile about. You pout. "He seems pretty mad."

"I don't know why I did it. She has been a jerk to me my entire life. Then I heard her saying she was going to destroy L and I felt like I had to do something..." you sigh, half lying. You wanted to save L but you also wanted him for yourself. It's just a stupid little crush. A little crush. I will get over it. You tell yourself. Woohyun shrugs.

"Oh well, I can tell him that." he takes a sip from his soda.

"Let's not talk about L." you suggest, he nods in agreement. You two talk about different things until the food comes. You enjoy the food and share laughs with Woohyun as he tells stories about the "Infinite" boys and their fail pranks or whatnot. The night ends to quickly, you feel and when he leaves, you wish that you could have stayed and chatted some more.

"How was your date?" Soo Ki asks as you come in.

"Wonderful." you smile. Hyo Min, Soo Ki, and Belle look at you as if you were crazy. "I'm getting ready for bed."

 

The next day is warm and sunny. You go out for a morning jog (but of course have to go through the boys' hall, again). The door to your brothers room swings open and Sungyeol walks out. He's dressed in a T-shirt and shorts.

"Hey ~~~~." he says. You wave to him. "Going for a jog?" he asks.

"Yeah." you say.

"Can I come?" he asks. Maybe he jogs in the morning too.

"Sure, let's go."

There is very little conversation, but every now and then, you'll feel like someone is watching you and you look over at Sungyeol, who blushes and turns away. You head to a convenience store down the street. You grab and chocolate bar and some water. Sungyeol looks at some newspapers.

"What's going on?" you look over his shoulder. He jumps and shrugs.

"Nothing." he puts it back. "Let's go back." you nod and both of you head back.

"See ya, oppa~!" you wink at him. He smiles.

"Bye."

----

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while. Been busy with school and other stories. Hope you like this.