MY Aquarium

Monkeys Loves Fishies

Eunhyuk stood up abruptly and rubbed his neck, embarrassed that he had been caught. "I'm sorry. I was looking for the bathroom", he used his signature excuse for sneaking around.

Donghae took Eunhyuk's hand and led him out of the room. Once he shut the door behind him, he turned to face Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk had blushed at Donghae's sudden action. And he continued to blush because he was still holding on to his hand.

"Don't go in there, okay?" Donghae looked right in the eye and he couldn't help staring back. He didn't look like he was mad at Eunhyuk. In fact, he looked a little sad. Donghae let of go of his hand and raked his hands through his hair.

"Follow me." Eunhyuk was hoping that Donghae would take his hand again, but he didn't. He followed Donghae down the hall.

(This hall is now the Aquarium Hall), Eunhyuk thought to himself. Donghae led Eunhyuk up the stairs and to a door in the same hall as his bedroom. He opened the door revealing a bathroom. "This is yours, if you want it", Donghae said. "I have to go to another meeting. Don't go in there again, okay?" 

He looked at Eunhyuk again - waiting for an answer. He just nodded with his eyes downcast.

Donghae tilted Eunhyuk's head up with a single finger, causing Eunhyuk to look him dead in the eye. Donghae smiled at him and said, "Don't be sad, little monkey." 

Eunhyuk smiled a little at the sudden nickname. Donghae laughed at Eunhyuk before leaving him standing in front of the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk was in his room thinking about why Donghae didn't want him in the aquarium room. He fell back on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. In the time he spent thinking about it, he fell asleep. 

He was woken up by a crashing sound. He jolted upright and looked around the room, frantically.

"Donghae?" A man was in the corner of his room, kneeling down.

"No, I'm Leeteuk."