The Seoul Mall

Monkeys Loves Fishies

When Eunhyuk woke up, all he coukd think about was his radio. He had had a dream that Donghae threw it in his aquarium, and he wouldn't let Eunhyuk get it. That dream had him a bit cautious near Dongae when he saw him.

"Good morning, Hyukkie." Donghae said as he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. Eunhyuk looked around, casually, for Leeteuk, before saying, "Morning, Hyung." Donghae looked at him, with a look of concern.

"Are you okay?" Eunhyuk nodded and sat next to his favorite fishie. He tried to act natural, but he saw Donghae differently now. He was still very, very good looking. But... Eunhyuk couldn't put his finger on it. He felt like something was missing from the dream that he couldn't remember. 

"I have to go to work to check something. But I want to spend some time with you, since we'll be living here." Donghae talked with his head down a little. Eunhyuk could see him playing with his thumbs in his lap. "I was thinking we could go eat out tonight."

Eunhyuk looked up at Donghae. He had spoken the words so quickly that he wondered if he had misheard him. Did Donghae just ask him out?

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, worriedly, because he hadn't gotten an answer yet. "Eunhyuk?"

"That's cool." Eunhyuk couldn't think of anything else to say. He didn't want to sound desperate, but he didn't want to seem like he didn't care. Even though it sort of came out like that...

"Okay so I'll get you at 8", Donghae said smiling a little. He left Eunhyuk at the kitchen table all alone.

By 3 o' clock, Eunhyuk still hadn't seen Leeteuk. He was looking forward to buying a new radio and spending time with him. He was moping around the house when he heard something outside. It sounded like a car. Donghae?

Eunhyuk ran down the spiral stairs, almost tripping several times. He opened the mansion doors and peeked outside. He saw a car with its headlights still on. That must have been the car. He stayed at the front doors waiting for the Mystery Man to come out of the silver car.

The man came out and he definitely wasn't Donghae. "Hi, Eunhyuk!" Leeteuk called. 

Eunhyuk smiled back at the older man. Leeteuk gestured for Eunhyuk to get inside the car. Since Eunhyuk had been ready for some time now, all he had to do was lock the mansion doors with the key he had waken up to see on his dresser.

Once in the car, Leeteuk started to talk nonstop. Though Eunhyuk couldn't complain because he liked the way Leeteuk talked. Before he knew it, they were in the mall parking lot. When they got out Leeteuk gestured toward the mall and said, "Welcome to the Seoul Mall!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk had eaten, shopped and shopped even more, before they finally found a technology store. In big letters the store's name read : Kyu's Place.

Leeteuk walked in and taooed a guy on the shoulder. He spun around and whined at him for messing with him.

"Now I have to restart the whole level!" The guy said to Leeteuk. Leeteuk only smiled back at him before saying, "Mianhe, Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk this is Kyu, Kyuhyun - Eunhyuk."

Eunhyuk bowed to the guy, expecting him to also. But Kyuhyun never did.

BECAUSE HE EXPLODED!!! (AN: jk ^ ^)

He only sked, "What are you looking for?" He spun his laptop around, which had a big YOU LOSE on the screen. 

Leeteuk answered for h