Donghae

Monkeys Loves Fishies

For the rest of the day Leeteuk seemed to have disappeared. Eunhyuk  stayed out of the Aquarium Hall like Donghae said. It was almost 9pm when Donghae came back home. He called Eunhyuk down.

Eunhyuk ran down the stairs and ran into the kitchen where Donghae was. He helped him cook the fish Donghae had brought home. 

Eunhyuk was very curious about Donghae. He wondered what he did, why he needed a home keeper if he was gone half the day, and - most of all -, why he didn't want him in that room. Once they were finished cooking, they sat in the dining room at a table close together. 

Eunhyuk stole quick glances at Donghae while he ate. He didn't think that he noticed.

"I'm guessing your curious, so I'll let you ask three questions", Donghae said. "Ask away."

Eunhyuk was surprised, but not for long. He had to take advantage of the situation. "Okay. Ummm...where do you work?"

Donghae chuckled and looked at Eunhyuk. "Is that really what you want to know?" Eunhyuk shook his head. "You want to know about the aquarium."

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and waited for him to answer. 

"That aquarium was given to me by my appa. That was before he died and owned the fishing company. After he past away I moved the aquarium into that room and took over the buisness. I don't want anyone in there. Ever. So I guess that answers both of your questions. One more left."

"Who is Leeteuk?" 

Donghae looked up abruptly at the mention of the house keeper's name. He wiped his mouth and replied, "He cleans the mansion. And it gets lonely here by myslef. But now you're here." 

Eunhyuk felt a warm inside. He smiled at Donghae. Donghae smiled back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Eunhyuk laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling. He thought about everything Donghae had said at dinner. He wished he could hold Donghae to comfort him.

And with that thought he fell asleep.