Blue Betta/ My Stereo

Monkeys Loves Fishies

Donghae left work early to check up on Eunhyuk. He needed to see him again. Since last night, everytime he saw, a feeling started up in his chest. But he really needed to make sure that he hadn't snuck into the aquarium room.

He trusted him, but Eunhyuk reminded Donghae of a curious monkey.

(AN: Curious George ^ ^)

Once he was home he turned into the hall that lead to the aquarium room. He opened the door to see the aquarium - and only that. He sighed in relief before turning to leave the room. I small shadow moved across the wall, causing Donghae to turn back to the aquarium. In the aqaurium he saw the blue betta swim around. It had been there since his appa gave the aquarium to him. Since then, some fish had died and been replaced  but no this one. He swam around like he was the king of the tank. Donghae had started to refer to the fish as his dad's spirit or just someone to talk to.

"Appa..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk stared in awe at the many stereos. Kyu had talked him into getting a stereo instead of a radio. He found a few that he liked, but had been too expensive. And even though Leeteuk said he would pay for anyone, no matter the price, he didn't want to push it.

"Do you see one you like?" Leeteuk asked from behind him. 

"Not yet", Eunhyuk replied. That's when he spotted the one. Not too flashy but not too plain. Just right.

"Actually, I have. That one", he pointed to it on the tall shelf. Leeteuk looked at the price tag and nodded. 

"Kyu, we're ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I updated!! It feels lije its been a while since my last update ^ ^ 

MORE COMMENTS+ MORE SUBSCRIBERS = FASTER UDATES~ 

Ignore the words on the bottom plz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk looked around at the many stereos. Kyu had talked him into getting a stereo instead of a radio.