Closed Space

Monkeys Loves Fishies

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk left the mall shortly after buying the stereo. They returned home and Eunhyuk saw Donghae's car. All of a sudden he forgot about the stereo, the mall, Kyu, and Leeteuk. He could only think of Donghae. Not about their date, or his sad backstory, just him.

Once they got in Eunhyuk called, "Hae!" He hoped to see Donghae in one of the first few rooms. But he was nowhere in sight. "Donghae?" 

Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk and could tell that he was worried. "He's probably in his room, or looking at his aquarium." Eunhyuk looked at Leeteuk, surprised, because he had almost forgotten about him. He was 100% focused on finding Donghae. 

Leeteuk had left him in the middle of the first room. Eunhyuk placed the box with his stereo in it, on a couch. He made his way towards the aquarium hall. He thought about the cnsequences before deciding to go find Hae. He tried to make his way towards the aquarium room, quietly. Once he came in front of the door, he pushed it open slightly. Through the crack he could see Donghae. To Eunhyuk, it seemed he was just staring at the aquarium.

He turned, to quick for Eunhyuk to turn around, and spotted him peeking in. 

"Eunhyuk?" He asked. Was he crying? Eunhyuk stepped through the door and into the room with Donghae. 

"Are you okay?" Eunhyuk took the oppurtunity to put his arm around Donghae's waist. Hae didn't even seem to notice. He wioed his tear away, quickly and nodded. 

"What's wrong? You can tell me", Eunhyuk pushed, really wanting to know. They sat on the floor with Eunhyuk very close to Donghae. 

"Is it your appa?" Eunhyuk asked quietly. Donghae did a slight nod, before leaning on Eunhyuk's shoulder and crying harder. They sat there for a while; the only thing you could hear were the sounds of the bubbles in the aquarium and Donghae's light sobs.

Eunhyuk was about to get up, but Donghae grabbed his hand. He looked down at D!onghae, still on the floor. "You've been so nice to me, Hyukie-"

"You gave me somewhere to stay, Donghae. You're just as nice - if not, nicer." Eunhyuk answerd honestly. Donghae stood up, and before Eunhyuk could stop himself, he hugged him.

At first Donghae didn't hug back. But then his arms were around Eunhyuk squeezing him too. Eunhyuk wished like he could stay like this forever. When he pulled away from Donghae's weakening embrace, their faces were barely inches apart. 

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk - his ees then his lips, thene his eyes again - before leaning in, closing the space a little. Eunhyuk followed his motions and leaned in, so close that he could feel Donghae's breath on his lips. 

Slowly, an a little unsure, they both leaned in.


^ ^ you like?

MORE COMMENTS + MORE SUBSCRIBERS = FASTER UPDATES~ ^.^