Leeteuk: Angel or Devil?

Monkeys Loves Fishies

Leeteuk paced back and forth in front of Donghae. He couldn't even bring himself to look at the younger. 

Donghae bit his lip and looked down at his feet. He couldn't believe that he and Eunhyuk kissed. He knew that Leeteuk liked Eunhyuk, but he couldn't help it. 

"Donghae...", Leeteuk only muttered his name. "You know how I feel about Eunhyuk, why would you do that?" He looked at Donghae with tears his eyes. 

"I never intended on kissing him... It's just he was there and I really needed someone at the moment. I'm really sorry, hyung." Donghae said. He walked over to his hyung and held his hand, trying to comfort him. Leeteuk shrugged him off and stumped out of the room and slammed the door. 

Donghae sighed and headed to the large aquarium. He put his hand near the blue betta, but it swam away. "Just like Eunhyuk will."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk sat up when he heard the door slam. Oh no, he thought. He opened the door, slowly, and peeked out into the hallway. No one there.

He snuck down the hall, checking every corner before he turned it. Finally he saw someone. "Leeteuk hyung?" 

Leeteuk turned to him, with tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped them away and said, "Uhh.. Eunhyuk, what are you doing?" 

"I heard a door slam, so I wanted to see if Donghae was OK." Eunhyuk said. 

Leeteuk  frowned at the mention of Donghae's name. He looked up at Eunhyuk; more like stared, but in an admiring way.

Eunhyuk squirmed under Leeteuk's stare. "Umm, Leeteuk?"

"Sorry, I just...", Leeteuk stuttered. He his lips, slightly, and stepped towards Eunhyuk. He carressed Eunhyuk's cheeks and brought their bodies closer together. 

Eunhyuk looked into his older's eyes, confused and a bit worried. Leeteuk's lips were creeping closer by the second. What do I do, what do I do?  Eunhyuk was panicking in his head.  

"L-L-Leeteuk, I ca-"

"Don't talk." He looked into Eunhyuk's eyes and said, "Just trust me."

Their noses rubbed against each other's and they were both still deciding whether to do this or not. Suddenly Eunhyuk pushed his lips against Leeteuk's. His hands rested on Leeteuk's chest as Leeteuk's arms wrapped around the younger.

Leeteuk was just about to seperate their lips when he heard something.  Donghae.

Immediately, he knew what to do.

He shoved his tongue in between Eunhyuk's soft lips. Eunhyuk pushed right back.

As Donghae watched fom only a few feet away, his eyes couldn't have been bigger. 

Donghae thought to himself, If that's how you want to play.

Leeteuk slid his hands further down Eunhyuk's back, and Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Leeteuk's neck, pulling him closer. 

Leeteuk knew that by now Donghae had broken. He opened his eyes slightly to see Donghae silently run off. 

That'll teach you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I updated!!! Sorry it took so long, but stuff happens. So I came back with some drama, hope you like it and Eunhae fans please don't kill me!!!