Break Dancing

Monkeys Loves Fishies

Eunhyuk ended the kiss and looked into Leeteuk's eyes. Leeteuk still had his arms around him. "You're amazing," Leeteuk whispered.

Eunhyuk blushed and looked away. "Thanks," He whispered, not knowing what else to say. All of a sudden, he felt like he was betraying Donghae. Hadn't he just kissed him?

"I think I should go, Eunhyuk frowned, backing away.

"Why?" Leeteuk held Eunhyuk.

"I just need to think." He rushed up the stairs and into his room. He fell back on his bed and stared up at the cieling. He was surrounded by complete silence and found that he had nothing to think about. This was one of those times, he didn't know what to do. So, he decided to dance.

Eunhyuk went back downstairs and picked up the box with his new stereo in it. He stumbled up the stairs and shut his door. The stereo took a while to open, but when it was out he was glad he had taken the time.

The music played and as he started, he realized that he would need a lot more space. Maybe in the aquarium room...

He picked up his stereo and, quietly, tip-toed down the spiral steps and down the hallway. He stopped in front of the door that led to the spaced out room. Eunhyuk didn't know if he should sneak in or not. Donghae had made it clear that he didn't want anyone down here.

He used the stereo to push the door open and walked in. Plugging up the stereo, he was imagining all that he could do in here. He just had to be careful...

The music started and so did his dance. He wasn't thinking, just moving. Everything dissapeared. Donghae. Leeteuk. The confusion and feelings that he felt around him.

Everything was perfect until it happened.

He had kicked the aquarium.

He held perfectly still and stared at it. He searched for a scratch, a smudge, a crack, but he couldn't find one.The giant glass looked as if nothing had ever touched it.

Eunhyuk let out a huge sigh and chuckled, slightly.

He stayed in there for half an hour, glad to be able to dance again. Then he snuck out and towards the stairs.

Donghae came down the stairs and saw Eunhyuk. He threw on a fake smile. "New stereo?"

Eunhyuk smiled, realizing that he hadn't been caught. "Yeah. Like it?"

"Awesome," Donghae replied. He walked past Eunhyuk and away from him. Eunhyuk hurried into his room again.

He smiled putting his stereo in place.

Eunhyuk was laying down when he heard some stuff moving down stairs. He let it go and continued to relax on the floor. Then decided to take a shower so he could lay on his bed, without being sweaty.

Once he was out, he heard someone come upstairs. He rushed into his room, not wanting anyone to see him shirtless with only a towel.

Then someone knocked.

"Hold on, please!" He pulled a shirt out of his dresser and put it on. He was straightening it out, while he opened the door. Donghae stood there, looking like the angriest person in the world.

"Who broke the aquarium?"

 


I know it's been forever since I've updated this, sorry about that~