Thoughts

Monkeys Loves Fishies

Eunhyuk couldn't believe that his lips were touching Donghae's. He wrapped his arms around Donghae's neck and pulled him closer. He wanted to stay like this forever, and so did Donghae. But that moment was ruined by the door. It flew open and Leeteuk stood in the doorway, gaping at the scene in front of him.

"Donghae? Eunhyuk?" He spoke, breaking the awkward silence. Donghae pushed Eunhyuk away, embarrassed. Eunhyuk lowered his head and held his stomach where Donghae had pushed him.

"Leeteuk hyung, what are-"

"Don't turn this on me, Donghae! What are you two doing down here?!" Donghae had never seen Leeteuk so angry before. But what Eunhyuk saw wasn't anger; it was sorrow. He couldn't tell why, but something told him that Leeteuk was more sad than mad.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Donghae muttered. He looked down at his feet.

"Eunhyuk, can I speak to Hae only?" Eunhyuk nodded and left the two alone. He rushed up to his bedroom and collapsed on his bed. He stared up at the ceiling, smiling. This day couldn't get any better! He had just kissed the sweetest guy he knew! Of course, he had got caught, but he still got to feel Donghae's lips on his.

He replayed the events leading up to the kiss, over and over again in his head. He reached up, unsurely, not knowing if he would break some kind of spell if he touched his lips. With one finger he touched his lips. He pinched himself to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.

Donghae had kissed him. He had kissed Donghae. 

But what he was thinking now was: What would have happened if Leeteuk hadn't stopped them. Would they have stopped there anyway? Or would they take it a step further? What would Donghae think of him? 

What does he think of him now?