All Alone

Monkeys Loves Fishies

(AN: This is the link to Donghae's aquarium http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJsXkz2YmTrV-iM43KuURg4U0sEgGYVbu9yc1ZCGVdCRfWYEFASg)

The day was almost done and Eunhyuk had finally finished unpacking. Donghae had left hours ago for a meeting, leaving Eunhyuk by himself to dance around the mansion.

He soon got bored and explored the enormous mansion. He went down the spiral stairs into another hallway. The long hall was quiet and dark. Suddenly Eunhyuk stopped in front of a certain door. He didn't know why, but he felt the urge to go in. The door knob turned, opening the door a little. Through the crack he saw a blue light.

Once he pushed the door he stared at the long aquarium in front of him. He stepped in the room, closing the door behind him. The fish in the aquiarium swam carelessly. He couldn't help but be pulled towards the aquiarium. 

For the rest of the day, Eunhyuk sat on the floor in front of the aquiarium. His eyes wouldn't unglue from the fish. They reminded him of Donghae. Moving with a silent softness, and smiling for no reason. 

Soon he found himself talking to the fish. 

"Why are you guys hidden in this room? You should be in the front room, filling the rest of the house with this joy." 

He was startled by the voice behind him. "What are you doing in here?"