Chapter 17 - What A Way to Start the Morning!

A Love Story (Hiatus)

Here's one of the pairings story!! :D

JonghyunxJi-Won 

 

So yah! 

 

This is a side story btw! :3 To keep the plot going and shizzlenits! XD  

Oh yeah from now on!

I'll put in what day it is! XD

On with the story!

-----------------

(Super Girls Dorm, Wednesday - 6:05am)

 

Ji-Won's POV

 

I heard Minyoung leave for school, and decided to get up.

I guess I'll go before the others...

They all have 'friends' that they're going to walk with...

Except for Rori, but recently she's been talking to Key alot.

I'm the only one who hasn't found anyone yet.

Nor am I interested in finding anyone, I need to study before getting into that relationship thing!

Anyways!

I'll meet the right guy someday.

I would meet him for the first time at the beach, I would be sitting on the sand looking at the sunset and he would be walking by and notice me and fall in love with me at first sight. Then he will sit next to me and ask me what was wro-wait!

I gotta get ready for school!

 

I quickly got out of my bed and headed towards the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I put on my uniform.

I entered the kitchen, walked towards the cupboard and took a bowl out.

I headed back to the table and place the bowl down, walking back to the fridge and taking the cereal box.

I poured the cereal into my bowl and ate it without any milk.

Mmm...

Crunchy!

 

I smiled and left the bowl in the sink and headed for the front door, I checked for my key's and walked out closing the door behind me quietly.

 

I pressed for the button for the Elevator.

Then looked at a note stuck to the door:

'Elevator out of Service!

Use the stairs!'

 

I sighed and walked towards the stairs, I pushed the door and slowly made my way down the stairs.

As I walked, somebody walked in from floor 18's door.

It was Jonghyun, he was smiling happily and humming a song.

He's probably going off to see Shin Se Kyung, anyways he already graduated from school, so why should I care?

I stopped to look at a quick glance of him then turned and continued to go down the stairs again.

Did you know...

I used to be a Jonghyun fan myself, but I stopped after hearing the new's about Shin Se Kyung and him dating.

If I had nothing nice to say about their relationship, it was best just to keep quiet and stop being his fan.

 

I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, I turned around and stared at Jonghyun's face.

He smiled at me, I stared back my face blank.

"Anyeong~! Where are you going Jiwon-ah?" He asked, giving me his brightest smile, I squinted.

"Anyeonghaseyo...I have to go to school. Bye." I replied blankly, then I brushed off his hands on my shoulder and walked down the stairs again.

"Oh...Can I walk you to school then?" He cried, going down the stairs trying to catch up with me.

"Do as you wish sunbae." I replied bluntly, he nodded and hummed happily again.

 

We finally went down the last flight of stairs, I was about to push the door open, when Jonghyun stepped in front of me and held the door open.

"Ladie's first~!" He smiled, I nodded my face still blank.

"Kamsahamnida Jonghyun-sunbae." I bowed and walked out of the lobby/entrance, he followed me.

"Hey...Uh...You don't have to be so polite, let's just talk informally from now on!" He cried, I nodded and continued walking.

 

15 minutes passed awkwardly, Jonghyun was still walking with me.

 

"Yah! What do you want?! Stop following me! Don't you need to spend time with you're girlfriend?" I shouted annoyed at his stupidness, he looked at me then looked down at his shoes.

"I-I-I just wanted to walk with you...I'm not going out with Shin Se Kyung...the scandal was just to make her more famous..." He murmured, there was a small smile on his face as he said this. (A/N: I have nothing against JongKyung! I just did this to keep the plot going! Im sorry JongKyung fans! ^^)

"Why are you following me then? You can leave me now, I can walk to school by myself!" I muttered, he looked up at me and grinned.

"I wanted to walk you to school, Jiwon!" he sang happily.

"Fine then." I blushed when he said my name, he was staring at me and I turned away and continued walking.

(7:05am - School starts at 8am! O.O)

I finally reached the school, I entered leaving Jonghyun behind.

"Jiwon Wait! I have something to tell you!" He cried, I stopped and turn to look at him.

"What? Hurry up! I don't want to be la-" I cried irritated, I was cut off by Jonghyun leaning in towards me.

He kissed my cheek and grinned at me, I was shocked, then I suddenly slapped myself.

"Omo! Why did you do that?" He cried, grabbing hold of my hand and caressing the cheek I just slapped.

"Why did you do that sunbae? Are you playing with me? Or is this just a dream?" I asked him, poking him on the forehead, he laughed and shook his head.

"I-I just wanted to say goodbye, No. I'm not playing with you Jiwon...this isn't a dream! I'll talk to you afterschool!" He grinned and hugged me, then pulled away from the hug and walked away waving as he left.

"What the heck just happened?!" I muttered to myself, then I turned and walked to my classroom.

I wasn't even late, I'm an hour early...

I need time to think! Urgh!

 

End of Jiwon's POV!

 

-----------

 

Ahahahaha! Short chapter guys!

This is just a side story to keep the plot moving! :3

I'll update again tomorrow or on friday! ^^