Chapter 2.

The Girl I Love

Rinrin's POV

I was sitting at my favourite desk. This is where I wrote my precious stories. Love, comedy, friendship, romance; I just love to write. This desk always gives me inspiration to write. The very same desk made by my father, he even said to me that I should take a good care of it, because this is the most precious thing that he ever made for me. I was touch by those words, I really miss him, I wish he's here with me.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

My Father died in a car accident, his car was out of control. When he passed away I shed so much tears, I can't accept it. He just disappeared without any last word.

At night, I cried and cried my mom was worrying about me because I haven't eat anything like in days. As usual, the only person who can comfort me is Hyunki, so my mom called her.

HyunKi came to our house she was really worried about me. She knocked on my door.

"Unnie, let me in. Please. Open up," but I ignore her. I didn't say any word. Suddenly, she opened the door. I look at her with tears in my eyes. She approached me and give me a hug.

"Unnie, it's okay. I'm here, don't cry now. Please, stop crying,"
"Hyunki, I?m so sorry for making you worried. I?m really sorry," I hugged her back. Tightly.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Tears started to fill my eyes. Please, not now. I don't want to cry now. I have to go to Hyunki to give her this story that I made. If Hyunki see me like this, she?ll be worried. I don?t want to worry her. I want to see those smiles on her face.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

"Unnie, it's me Hyunki-ah. Can I come in? I'll introduce you to someone," it's Hyunki. I better stop crying now and wipe these tears right away! Wait, she?ll introduce someone to me? Really, who is it gonna be?

She opened the door, I quickly wipe my tears then I clear my throat.

"Hi Hyunki! I'm glad you're here. I was about to go to your house but, you're here now," I don't want to look at her maybe she will notice that I cried.

"Oh... Well, unnie look who's with me. He's new here in our village," I turned around then I forced my feet to stand up. I walked towards them with a big smile on my face.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Rinrin imnida ... Nice to meet you, what is your name?" I introduced myself to him, in a loud voice. I walked towards him then, I pinched his cheek because I found him too cute to be true.

"You're so cute. I wish I have a little brother like you. How old are you anyway?" I suddenly asked.

"I'm 13, you?" really? With that face your only 13?

"Aigoo!!!! We're in a same age, but you look like 8 years old or younger. You're so cute," I'm still pinching his cheek. He is so cute.

Suddenly, Hyunki spoke,

?Unnie, where?s your cousin?? I glared at her.
"Why do you ask Hyunki? Do you want to see him? Huh?" I said in a teasing tone.

She really likes Onew oppa, I asked her why she like him. She answered me straight forward, she said he was cute, she likes his smile and his sangtae. Yes, Onew oppa has this ?sangtae? his always tripped and falls and when his trying to be funny there was this awkward atmosphere. Hyunki really loves his sangtae.

"Unnie! Stop glaring at me it irritates me! Okay, Fine! Yes! I wanna see him!" I wear my victory smile, I know Hyunki really hate my glare. She'll gonna blurt out the truth. Sorry dear.

"Aigooo... Oppa is not here. He's in school." I'm still wearing my victory smile.

"Oh.. I wish he will study hard," look at that, so sweet.

"So, you guys want something to eat or drink? Are you guys? Hungry?" I suddenly asked.

"Unnie, I'm thirsty. Oppa, you want something to eat or drink?" I turned my head to Taemin, and I?m still pinching his cheek.

"Uhm.. I?m... kind of hungry," then his tummy was growling. Hyunki and I chuckled a bit.

"Okay then! Let's all go downstairs! Go go!"


Taemin's POV

We went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. Hyunki found an apple. I asked her where did she found it, she point to the refrigerator. I get one and eat it after I wash it.
"Yummy," I said.

Hyunki sat beside Rinrin in a big round table, I then sat beside her. We talk some random stuffs and laugh loud, like there's no tomorrow. Suddenly, Hyunki excused herself to go to the restroom.

It became silent, there?s a question that just popped out on my mind. I turn to Rinrin and ask her a question.

"Rinrin-ah, does Hyunki have any siblings?"

"No, she's the only child,"

"Oh, how about her parents?"

"Her father left her to her elder sister. Because of that, she is always mad at him for abandoning her. And her mom died after she gave birth to Hyunki because of the hypertension and a heart attack," I felt sorry for Hyunki. I just nod then begin to drink a glass of water. I was speechless, I have nothing to say.

Hyunki came back, she sat beside me then she started to talk. She's so cheerful, and I love the way she smiles.

"Hyunki-ah, where?s Key oppa?" she has a brother? I thought she's an only child?

"Oh, oppa is in the house. Still sick but, his feeling better," she said

"So, you have a brother?" I joined their conversation.

"Hmm... His my cousin but, his like a brother to me and he treat me like his own sister,"

"Is that so? I see,"

Suddenly, someone enters the door.