Chapter 1.

The Girl I Love

Taemin's POV

My dad had a new job, and his job place is very far from our home. So, my dad said we have to move into a new house so that he will not be too far from us when he's at work. I'm new in that village and it was so quiet. There are not so many people around the street.

I decided to watch TV. Then, my stomach was making some noise. I went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to look for something to eat.

"I'm hungry! So hungry!" I said while I'm holding my tummy because it was aching. I look for my mom, and I saw her in her room folding the bed sheets and arranging some stuff at the table.

"Umma! I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?", I asked her while I'm holding my aching tummy.

"Oh! Taeminnie.. You're hungry? The cookies are on the table,"

"What about milk?"

"Ne. It's in the fridge, dear. Be careful okay?"

"Ne!"

I went to the table that my mom said and I saw a jar full of cookies. I opened the jar, and the cookies were so yummy especially for me who haven't eaten anything yet. I went to the fridge to get some milk and a glass. I sat at the chair next to the table. I took a cookie and dipped it into the milk.

"Hmmm... Yummy!!", I said happily. When my tummy was full I went out to the Lanai. I was feeling some fresh air when I saw a girl who went out from the gate. We're just in front of their house, she?s pretty and cute. She had a short hair with a hair clip on the side of her head and it?s pink in colour. She even wears a pair of pink slippers, short and even her book covered with pink colored paper.

"Isn't it obvious that her favourite colour is pink?" I chuckled. She was heading to the store and I on the other hand was thinking if I should approach her and introduce myself. But, I can't because I'm a little shy. Then, she walked away and returned to her house after a few moments. I didn't have a chance to talk to her and that made me feel so upset.

The next morning I went out to water my mothers' plant. I'm helping her to do her house chores and besides. I have nothing to do. While watering the plants I saw her again. She's sitting at their front door, and was reading her book; the one she was holding yesterday.

"Hmmm.. I think she loves to read," I said to myself. After I water the plants I put the hose back in place where I get it.

"Umma, I finished water the plants and I finished cleaning my room," I shout from the outside of our house.

"Okay Taeminnie, you can play now. If you want something to eat just go to the kitchen. I'm gonna bake you some cookies,"

"Ne Umma!!"

I ran to the gate then I saw her went out and wandering around before she sat down at the nearby bench. This time I approached her. I'm kind of shy but I have to do it! I plucked a pretty flower from my mother's garden and I run into her, I stood in front of her after that. I greet her and I gave her the flower that I plucked.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" I said and bowed.

"Oh. Anneyeonghaseyo. Thank you for the flowers!" she bowed and smiles at me. I realized that she was so pretty and she was wearing a pink dress and it really suits her. She looked like a princess.


Hyunki's POV

"I'm Lee Taemin! What's yours?" he asked.

"I'm Song Hyun-Ki." I said. I examined him and I found him cute. He has an adorable smile. Then, he suddenly spoke.

"I'm new here and I don't know anyone here yet. And you're the first person I talked to in this village. Can we be friends?" Wow! I'm a bit shocked when he just asked me that. Well, I'd love to.

"Sure. No problem. We can be best friends if you want to. Yehey! I have two best friends now!" I said in a cheerful tone, I made a 'V' sign that stands for number two. I wonder how old is he? I think he's younger than me.

"By the way, how old are you Taeminnie?" I suddenly asked.

"13 years old. You?" Okay... He's older than me. I didn't expect that because of his baby face.

"12 years old. Oh, so you're my oppa from now on. I thought you were younger than me, I never thought that you're older by a year," I smiled wider, and he smiled at me too. Aigoo, what a cute angelic smile he had. I wish I can have those smiles.

"Ne! I'm your Oppa for now on. And I'm here for you to protect you," did he just say he will protect me? That was so sweet.

"Oppa, come with me. I'm gonna introduce to you my best friend in the whole wild world," I stretched my arms wide open. Yes, she is my best friend like since birth. She's the one who always protect me from those who bullied me. I'm glad that I have a best friend like her.

"Okay, where is she?"

"She's in her house. Come, let's go!!!!" I held his wrist then I dragged him and he's too skinny.

We went to Rinrin Unnie house. It's not that far it was just beside our house. I stretched my arms and reached the doorbell. Then, Mrs. Shin came out.

"Oh! Hello Hyunki ah! You brought a new friend, eh?" I nod.

"His name was Taemin and he's just new here."

"Oh I see. Well, Taemin welcome to this village. Hyunki, are you here to see Rinrin?"

"Yes, Mrs. Shin," then Mrs. Shin opened the gate for us.

"She's up to her room just went upstairs." I nod with a smile on my face,

"Thank you Mrs. Shin. Come Taeminnie oppa lets go up stairs!"

I grabbed his hands then we went inside. I think the house shocked him judging by the look of his face.

"Wow!! Your best friend has a big house and there's a lots of decorations in their living room," He really is surprised, well Unnies' Mom really loves to collect vases, pictures with a frame, and they have a folded screen with full of their pictures and some of their relatives too. We went upstairs then turned left where Unnie's room was. Taemin oppa was still in shock. I stopped in front of a door, it's Unnie's room so I knocked and call for her name.

"Unnie, it's me Hyunki-ah. Can I come in? I'll introduce you to someone." I opened the door and there she was sitting in her favorite desk. She didn't turn to greet me or see who's with me. She's concentrating what she's doing.

"Hi Hyunki! I'm glad you're here. I was about to go to your house but, you're here now," she's still not looking.
"Oh... Well, unnie look who's with me. He's new here in our village," she turned around then she stood up. She then walked towards us with a big smile on her face. What?s with her?

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Rinrin imnida ... Nice to meet you, what is your name?" unnie introduced herself to him. It was a bit shocking because she introduced herself with a loud voice. It was like squealing, it looks like she saw her favorite idol or something. She walked towards Taemin oppa then she pinched his cheek,

"You're so cute. I wish I have a little brother like you. How old are you anyway?"

"I'm 13, you?"

"Aigoo!!!! We're in a same age, but you look like 8 years old or younger. You're so cute," unnie keep on pinching his cheek, I think oppa likes it.

"Unnie, where's your cousin?" Unnie glared at me. I really hate that glare she's scaring me.

"Why do you ask Hyunki? Do you want to see him? Huh?"

She's teasing me over his cousin. The truth is I really like his cousin his cute. He had this bright and beautiful smile that I can't resist and his white tofu skin. Who can ever like him with that smile on his face? Am I right readers? Unnie's cousin name was Jinki or Onew, I'm envious of his smile. So perfect, any girls can fall for the smile but there's one more thing that he has. His sangtae, he frequently falls, trips, and he had this awkward atmosphere when his trying to be funny. I like him when he does his sangtaes.

"Unnie! Stop glaring at me it irritates me! Okay, Fine! Yes! I wanna see him!" Unnie has this stare thingy. When she stares at you, you'll gonna blurt out the truth. That's why I really don't like it when she stares at me like that.

"Aigooo... Oppa is not here. He's in school," she smiles. I think it's because that I said to her the truth that I want to see Onew oppa.
 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~