Chapter 5

The Girl I Love

Chapter 5

Minho’s POV

I glance at my watch and it’s still early I have a time to read. I get my phone out of my pocket then surf the net. I sat at my favourite seat and crossed my legs. I read some of stories in a fan site,

After a few minutes, I glance again to my watch and I stood up get my bag and went to school.

As I enter at the campus I’m still reading, walking while reading. Suddenly, I bumped into someone, all the books she was holding are all now scattered at the floor. I helped her to pick all the books and I arrange it all.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." I spoke. I really didn’t see her. I sensed her that she was looking at me. Why? Is there something on my face?

"It's okay.. uhmm.. give me those. I have to go, I'm late for class. Thank you for helping me," she’s really in a rush. I gave her all the books and I insist her to help but she refused.

She ran away and shout ‘bye’ at me I just smiled and stand there. I want to ask her name but she’s far now. I think I should shout too, I put my two hands to my mouth like a megaphone.

"Wait! What's your name?! I'm Minho," I shouted

"I'm Rinrin! Thanks again!" she shout back.

“Cute name, nice meeting you,” I mumbled to myself.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~

As I enter the room, all the pair of eyes were at me. I closed the door behind me I bowed to the teacher and I came towards him.

“You’re supposed to be the new transfer student here, ne?” I nod.

“So, introduce yourself to them.” I walked 6 steps in front of the desk.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Minho. Nice to meet you,” I bowed my head again. The teacher points to the vacant sit at the middle, I sat and glance at my right and gave him a smile and he gave me a smile too.

The teacher was discussing about the rules and others, I didn’t pay attention. Her name was keeps on repeating in my mind Rinrin. She has a soft voice and sparkling eyes that I’ve ever seen in my life.

And, I almost forgot her sweet gentle smile. I looked at the blackboard absentmindedly. Suddenly, someone poked me I came back to my senses and turned my head to the side to know who poked me.

“Yah! You’re not paying attention!” he tilted his head and whispered.

“Mianhe, I was thinking of s-some-o-on-thing,” I stuttered.

“Oh,then quit that. You have to listen to what the teacher says it’s important,” I nod and smile.

“Wait, I’m Key by the way.” He held out his right hand and I shook it.

“Minho. Choi Minho,” still shaking his hands, we chuckled a bit like a kid.

“Would you like to join me later at lunch break?” he asked. He was like a little boy waiting for the answer from his father, I nod.

“Okay then!” he shout it out. All our classmates looked at Key, Key bowed his head and sat down from the embarrassment he did. I hold myself not to laugh but I failed.

“Mr. Choi and Mr, Kim, will you please talk later? Please, pay attention here this is very important,”

“Sorry, sir.” we stood up and bowed. I glance at him and smiled.

~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~
The class has ended so far, I knew some things, I think? I’m not in myself lately still thinking of her. We just bumped into each other earlier and then I think of her all of a sudden?

I was the only one at the classroom and Key who was standing at the door sending a message I think? He wears a silly smile on his face. I put all my things in my bag and arrange it, Key went to me and tucked my shirt.

“Come on, I’m hungry!!!” he whined.

“Everyone is waiting!” he took out a small mirror at his pocket and he fixed his hair.

“Everyone? What do you mean ‘Everyone’?” I raise a brow at him. ‘Everyone’? What does he mean by that? His friends, I think?

“Stop asking, PALLI!! They’re waiting!”
I put all my stuff to my bag I didn’t bother to arrange it.

Cafeteria

We entered the cafeteria, a boy with a nerd glass shout Key’s name and he waves at him. Key waves widely at the table at the middle of the cafeteria. We walked towards them and I wear a big smile at them.

“Aish! Math is so… so… you know? Hard!! Who diiscovered math anyway!” the other boy said trying to solve an equation.

Their all look at me and bowed at me, the other one who sat at the middle was really busy doodling something on her notebook she’s quite familiar though.

The boy who was complaining earlier about the math came to me and stand beside me.

“Whoa~ you’re so…. TALL! I want your height1 what’s your height anyway?”

“182 cm? I think?” I forgot my height. It’s like 1 year ago when I checked my height.

He stepped back. “Whoa, you’re tall! Can we exchange heights?” he grinned. I gave him a *what* look,


“Haha. I’m just joking, don’t take it seriously.” He smiled.

Key spanked his arm hardly on him. “Yah! Dino! Was that how you treated new people? Compare your height to them? Shame on you, show your manners!”

A boy rubs his arm and says sorry to Key and to me.

“Mianhe if I treated you like that,” he bowed.

 

“it’s okay. I like your presence anyway.” I grinned at him. He went back to his seat and he stares at me. Key clear his throat and then he started to introduce me to them.

“Guys!” their all look at us.

“This is Minho, Choi Minho,” they all smile at me. The girl at the middle stopped writing. She lifted her head and a shocking expression on her face. She stood up and came towards me with her index finger pointed at me.

“You… You… You’re the guy I bumped into earlier, right?” I startled. I thought she’s gonna accused me or something.

“Yes! You are the guy. Remember me?” I stared at her for a long time now. Of course I remember her angelic face. What is this feeling? I felt my cheeks getting hotter. I came back to my senses when Key tapped my shoulder. I stumbled.


“Ah, ne! I remember you! You’re Rinrin, right?” she gave me a nod then I smiled at her. The other girl stood up and came to Rinrin’s side. The others were like O___O.

“So Unnie, he’s the guy you were talking about earlier, right? Minho oppa, you know what? She was think-,” Rinrin cover and whispered something to her.

“Aigoo, don’t listen to her, hehe. Don’t mind her. Come sit down… hehe…” her cheeks turns to pink. I found that cute. Key sat down beside me to my left and to my right was a boy wearing a glass.

Key began to introduce his friends to me. The boy who was wearing a glass was Onew, and next to him was Hyunki who was the one Rinrin’s cover earlier. Next is Taemin, he was pretty than the girls beside him. Well, he is! I’m telling the truth, I thought he was a girl. And next is Rinrin of course next is Ha Rim. And the last one was Jonghyun. Key called him ‘dino’ earlier I think that’s his nickname for him?

Rinrin’s POV

Oh great! Hyunki was gonna tell him that I’m thinking about him, well that’s true anyway. Wait? Am I? Why am I thinking of him all along? We just met earlier and then it’s like a snapped! I stared at him like 5 seconds then he turned his head into me. I change the direction of my eyes and I end up staring to Key oppa.

 

Key Oppa was staring at Ha Rim and his face was like a tomato now. So red. Then, I stared at him again and I realized he has a cute big eyes. I love his big eyes it reminds me of cute koalas! Okay! What am I saying? Quit it Rinrin, calm yourself down.

 

Now, his staring at me and I can feel my face was burning. I don’t know what to do! And why is my heart beating so fast? I think I’m going to die! Rinrin, do you like him? It’s a no right? You just met him earlier and you don’t know him yet. I think I like him? No, no, no! That’s insane! Me and him? Oh come on! That’s impossible!

 

I noticed that my notebook that I was writing all along has a big NO in it. And some small no’s in it and question marks. And I write a ‘no’ again on a small space at the bottom. And the questions that I was asking to myself keep on replaying on my mind. My head hurts I can’t take it anymore! I want to shout out loud to let the pain go away.

 

I stood up and shout a ‘NO’. All of them stop talking and all pair of eyes was on me and also the teachers were there. I just smiled and sat down with a silly smile on my face. What’s gotten into me? Why did I just done that?

 

And now, as I sat down all of them had a questionable face. I grinned at them and lower my head and continue doodling some things on my notebook.

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Hyunki has a... how should I describe her expression? Shocked? As well the others were shocked by my behaviour.

 

“Uhm.. I think I just carried away to my story? Ha ha..” I fake a laugh.

 

“Whoa~ really? Is that gonna be the reaction of the main character? Oh Oh! Unnie, I want to read it when you finish it, okay?” Hyunki said excitedly. The others were giving me a *Oh-really* stare. I lift my notebook and then hid my face in it.

 

Hyunki’s POV

 

At last! The school has ended! I and Rinrin Unnie were sitting at the near bench. We were waiting for the others to come and we walked together to home. I was enjoying the song playing on my phone and sing along with it.

 

I saw a tall boy walking at the hallway and I thought that’s Taemin oppa or Key oppa. But it’s Minho oppa, I nudged Rin Unnie.

 

“Unnie, it’s Minho oppa,” she ignored me and continued to read her novel and editing her story. I saw Minho oppa smiled so cheerfully. I think he had a good first day? I can’t tell his expression right now.

 

He was now in my front and smiled, he looked at Unnie then to me. He cleared his throat and began to spoke.

 

“Rinrin-ah,” I saw Unnie stiffened at the corner of my eye. She lifted her head and stood up and now all her things were all over the floor. Oppa, picked it up for her, and he slung Unnie’s bag to his shoulder.

 

“Uhm, Rinrin-ah can I walked you home?” she just nod and her eyes were glued at him. I know that she was screaming inside. I looked both of them and they were so cute together.

 

Oppa smiled and he looks so excited to walk with her.