Chapter 3

The Girl I Love

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Chapter 3

Onew’s POV


I and Ha Rim were walking down the street from school. Ha Rim was my childhood friend with Key and Jonghyun. She’s pretty, Key likes her since I introduced him to her. I remember when Ha Rim came towards us, Key was sweating, can’t breathe properly and nervous.

I was laughing while walking and while thinking about those days, Ha Rim glance at me, she shook her head and smile.

“Yah! Oppa, are you okay? What are you laughing at? Huh?” she’s looking at me like she was gonna kill me.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I just remember something,” I laughed. Then, I look at her. She’s not in a good mood today, she just glance at me then continued to walk.


“Sorry,” I lowered my head.

She looked at her watch.

“Aigoo.. I’m late.. Oppa, I have to go somewhere. Okay?”

“Where are you going?”

“Did I tell you that I’m attending dance lessons every Tuesday and Thursday?” I glare at her.

“Nope, you haven’t told me anything about this dance lesson,” I frowned.

“Oh, mianhe oppa. I just tell this to Key. Are you sure I didn’t tell you about this?” she rise a brow on me.

“No. Go! You’re late. Good luck and have fun,” I frowned again.

“Aigoo, look at you. What’s with that frown face? Huh? Don’t be such a kid oppa, you’re not a kid

anymore. By the way, call Key or visit him he’s sick, you know that right?” she glared at me.

“Neh, I will. I just… uhm.. go home and change,”

“Okay, tell Key that he has to drink medicine and get well soon,”

She said while running and wave at me. I better call Jonghyun to visit him also.
~~~~

I arrived at my house, I hear laughters, and was that Hyunki? I heard her voice. Suddenly, they all stop laughing. It became silent.

I held out my hand to reach the doorknob I opened it then, I entered, I saw Rinrin and Hyunki and a skinny boy, ‘who is he?’ They all look at me, I greeted them hello then they greet me back.

“Onew oppa, you’re home!” Hyunki said.

I felt my cheeks appeared a two pink blush.

“Oppa, are you okay? You’re turning red, do you have a fever?” she then held my forehead. My heart beat faster it looks like, it’s gonna explode.

“Omo.. Oppa, you’re hot. Are you okay?” I just stand there like a statue.

“Oppa, you have to go to your room now. You’re having a fever, come on go up to your room,” I didn’t make any move I just stared at her. I can’t take my eyes off of her.

Suddenly, someone’s pat my shoulder I get back from my senses. I turned around, to know who was it, it was just Rinrin.

“Yah! Oppa, stop staring at her like that she might melt,” she chuckled.

“Okay, okay I won’t,” I stared at the boy who’s sitting at the table, eating with an apple.

“ Rinrin, who’s that skinny boy over there?” I point at him, who was sitting at the table.

“His name is Taemin, his just new here in our village. Taemin! Come over here,” he turned and came towards us.

“What is it?” he asked to Rinrin.

“This is Onew oppa, my cousin,” he smiled then he greeted me then, bowed.

“Nice to meet you Hyung, I’m Taemin,” did he just call me ‘Hyung’? How old is he?

“What? Hyung?” I asked him.

“Yes, Hyung. Why? Is there any problem by calling you that?”

“No, I just thought we were in a same age. How old are you?”

“Same age of Rinrin,” he smiled.

“Oh, Is that so. Anyway, nice to meet you,” we shook hands.

“I think you two will get along,” Rinrin grinned.

“ Taemin, did you saw Hyunki?” Taemin shook his head.

Suddenly, Hyunki came out at the kitchen with a basin in her hands and a towel that hangs on her shoulders.

“Yah! Oppa, what are you still doing here? Go up, you’re hot, see? I think you have a fever,” she held my forehead again. My face turns to red.

“Hyunki-ah don’t worry he’s not sick. He’s just exhausted and tired,” Rinrin explains

“Oh, is that so? Well. Go and rest oppa, you better change your clothes,” she pushed me through the stairs, I just smiled then nod. I went to my room then change my clothes with a smile on my face.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it up, I look at the screen to find out who was calling, it’s Jonghyun.

“Hello?” I answered

“YAH!!!! Where are you? I thought we will visit Key? I’m in his house right now, where are you?” he yelled on top of his lungs. Uh-oh, I forgot!

“Uhm... uhmm... I forgot,” I frowned.

“Aish! Come on here. Hurry!” he hung up the phone.

I hastily wear my shoes then went downstairs.

“Yah Oppa! Where do you think you’re going? I thought you’re tired?” Rinrin shout on top of her lungs.
“I just remembered that I have to visit Key. Will you please stop shouting? We’re not in the top of the mountain!” I answered her.

“Yeah yeah, whatever! Just go home early, kay?” I nod. Then, I ran outside.


Key’s POV

I was about to go upstairs. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. I hurriedly open the door expecting it would be Hyunki.

My expectation was wrong, it was just Jonghyun. He throws his arms around me, he hugged me tightly. I was gasping some air because I can’t breathe.

“J-Jo-Jonghyun… ugh.. can’t breathe!” I want to pushed him away but, I can’t he hugged me more tightly.
 

“oops, Mianhe,”


He then let go of me, he held up my face, held my head to check if I’m hot or not.
 

“Key-ah, I’ve missed you! How are you? Feeling much better? Have you eaten?” he asked me with a worry in his face.

“Neh! I’m fine now. I missed you too,” I forced a smile yet, I still feel so weak.
 

We sat on the couch.


“Anyway, is Onew hyung here? Have he arrived?”

“Bo?? He’s coming too?” I asked surprisingly.

 

“Ne, haven’t he call you or text you that we will visit you? He called me earlier and he said that we will visit you and check on you if you’re feeling better,”

 

“I haven’t received anything. Why’d you call him? I’ll get some drinks,” I stood up went to the kitchen and find something to drink. Meanwhile, I heard someone is yelling,

 

“YAH!!!! Where are you? I thought we will visit Key? I’m in his house right now, where are you?” he paused in a minute waiting for the answer.

 

“Aish! Come on here. Hurry!” he said in annoyance. I carried the drinks to the living room, place it on the table. I sat on the couch.

 

“Onew hyung forgot, right?” I raise a brow on him. He took a drink then nod. I knew it. What happened to him? He forgot a lot of things these days.

 

After a few minutes, someone knocks on the door. Its knock was saying that ‘Please open the door hurry!’

 

“Wait!” I shout. I stood up went to the door to open it. I opened the door I saw Onew hyung gasping some air. He quickly went inside then closed the door. He slide on the door then collapsed on the floor. His body were all shaking and he looks pale.

 

“Onew hyung! Where have you been? And, what’s wrong with you?” I’m helping him to get up and I let him set at the couch. He took my drink on the table, he drink it all up! His catching some breath more then, he started to talk again.

 

“The... T-the d-d-dog...” he stuttered.

 

“What’s with the dog?” Jonghyun hyung asked. He still gasped some air again to talk properly.

 

“I was walking... to go here...” he still stuttered.

 

“Then?” Jonghyun hyung and I asked.

 

“While walking ... the d-dog kept on b-barking at me. T-then. I just ignored the dog. Suddenly, the dog begun to run and I ran too. I r-realized that the d-dog was cha-chasing me,”

 

Hyung and I were holding our laughs. I was laughing mentally, I can’t hold it anymore, I need to let this out.

 

I sat on the floor and begin to laugh. I was tapping the table in front of me and Jonghyun hyung join with me.

 

“Hyung, I... I... I think the dog likes you... Hahaha!!” still laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“What do you mean?” he asked in confusion.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~