Chapter 7

The Girl I Love

Chapter 7

Key’s POV


I watched Hyunki while she cooks; she really looks like a professional chef. And that’s her dream anyway and my dream too. We have the same dream, to be a chef, to cook different delicious foods and build our own restaurant in the future.

So, we both work hard and we want to achieve our dream. Okay, I’m talking about our dreams randomly. Well, that was what I thought just now. By the way, where’s Taemin? I texted him earlier to eat dinner here, where is he?

“Ta-da! Steak is done! And the smell is delicious! Taemin oppa will like this steak I cooked,” she shouted excitedly causing me to jump out of my seat. I helped her to place the plate at the table carefully.

“What did you just said? The smell is delicious? You can taste its smell?!” I raise a brow at her and what’s with her all of a sudden? She’s too happy and hyper, did she ever ate ice cream or any sweets?

She loves sweets so much, that’s why all the chocolates that my mom brought for us are in my room. It is because if she ate too many sweets, she will be hyper like this and eventually will turn to be short tempered.

I hate it she's turn to be a short tempered girl.

“Did I say the smell is delicious? I mean the smell is good and the steak is delicious! Aigoo.. What’s wrong with me today?” she chuckled. Yeah, what’s wrong with her today? Perhaps, she did ate sweets?

I crossed my arms at her, stood up and went to her. She turned her head to me with a what-look on her face. She then continues washing the dishes.

I stared at her like what I used to be, she looks irritated. She doesn’t like a person who kept on staring at her because she will creeps out.

“Hyunki-ah, have you eaten any sweets today?” I raised a brow. She stiffened on her place causing her to hit the pans at the sink.

I rolled my eyes and ready to scold her about eating sweets, but suddenly..

“Umma!!! Hyunki!!! I’m here!!” Taemin barged in with a big shout from him. Hyunki dropped the pans and she held her chest causing her to startle. I backed off a little where I stood a minute ago.

Hyunki began to nag at Taemin about barging in without knocking.

“Aigoo.. Taemin-ah next time please don’t barge in like that, okay? Knock first.” I said, sitting on the chair I sat on previously.

“Mianhe, Umma. I will never do that again,” he smiled, a smile that can melt any girls’ heart. Lots of girls in the school adore him because of that smile of his.

He placed a plate that he was holding earlier and I saw a huge steak on the plate. Hyunkis’ expression was disappointment. I looked at Taemin, un-wrapping the plate happily.

“Son, what about Hyunki's steak? Won’t you taste it?”

Hyunki looked at him, waiting for his answer, but Taemin didn’t answer straight; he’s concentrating on unwrapping it.

“Key Oppa, call Onew Oppa and Rinrin Unnie, NOW! I think they will finish all the steaks,” she stressed the word ‘They’. She walked away and went to the living room.

Taemin widened his eyes in shocked.

“Of course I will eat Hyunkis’ steak too and my Moms’,” he shouted. So that Hyunki can hear it.

Hyunki’s POV

I was trying to hold my laugh really hard. I was so going to burst it all out later. When I see their faces they were in shock because they thought I’m mad. I’m just playing around that’s all.

I heard Taemin shout from the kitchen. Of course he will taste mine too since he suggested me to cook it for him.

I grab a pillow and cover it to my face and there you go I laughed so hard until I suffocated.

I throw the cushion back to where it belongs, grab the remote and the television. I flipped through the channels until I found SHINee in a music shows.

I slapped my forehead because I forgot it’s this day that the music show will be on live broadcast.

The emcee’s call out for SHINee and they appear on the stage beautifully. I screamed on top of my lungs excitedly [as what other fans do], my eye glued to the television never missed a thing.

Key oppa and Taemin ran as fast as they could, they almost stumble at the carpet.

“WHAT?!! What happen??!! Was there a cockroach? Where? Where?” Key oppa cried out.

“Cockroach? Umma?? Insect? Where?! Umma. Kill it!!” Taemin oppa cried out as well. I turned my head to them then went back to the television.

“Oh, I see. So there’s no cockroach alert, ne? It’s just THE SHINee. Geez, girls these days,” he rolled his eyes. What do you expect from me, huh? I’m a fan it’s just natural to screamed, spazzed, and squealed over them.

I’m concentrating to what I’ve been watching. When, suddenly someone banged the door open. I ignored the person who caused that. Still concentrating to what I’m watching.

“Key-ah!!! Hyunki-ah!!! Where are you? Are you two okay??!!” Onew oppa cried out.

“What happened?! Was there a burglar came in?!! I heard a scream from Hyunki!!” he looked around and made a pose ready to fight. Suddenly, Rin Unnie squealed she ran towards me and sat beside me.

“Geez... Fan girls these days are scary!” Onew oppa rolled his eyes. We glare at him then he hid himself behind Key oppa.

“Aigoo.. What do you expect, honey? That’s what fan girls do. Just... go to the kitchen now! Taeminnie, come on lets’ eat. And you two,” he pointed his finger at us.

“After, those boys perform please go straight to the kitchen, okay?” we both nod and our eyes glued at the screen.

“I’d never thought that you’ll like them too, unnie,” I said with a surprise face.

“Well, I fall in his charm. Those big-adorable eyes and a sweet smile from him, who won’t gonna fall for him with those charms and everything? Aigoo.. His rap was amazing,” I waved my hand in front of her face. Yeah, she had been hypnotized by ‘The Flaming Charisma’

The performance has ended, I turned off the television then I dragged Rin Unnie to the kitchen.

I saw two vacant seats and we sat there, we begin to eat altogether. Key Oppa starts to serve the steak I made.

Onew Oppa pouted at him.

“What? What’s wrong?” Key Oppa asked.

“I thought the food tonight is chicken? Where’s my chicken?!” Onew oppa cried out loud.

“There’s no chicken for tonight! Our son wants steak so Hyunki made it for him,” Key Oppa grinned.

“Really? Hyunki made this? Whoa~ that’s why it’s delicious,” Onew oppa gave me a sweet smile then he happily eats his steak.

All of us stop from talking and eat our food. It’s a long awkward silence. Suddenly, Jonghyun Oppa barged in.

“Aish!! Have you heard about ring the bell or knocking before entering someone’s house?” Key oppa said angrily. Jonghyun oppa surprised then apologized immediately before ‘The Key Umma’ explodes.

Jonghyun Oppa got a chair and sat beside Taemin and a plate to eat. He is about to get a steak when Key oppa slaps his hand.

“What do you think you’re doing?!!”

“I’m going to eat, what else?”

“Why? I didn’t call you to eat dinner here?”

“Well, as you know this is also my house. Don’t you know that?” Oppa gets a steak and he straight it into his mouth.

“Since when?!!” Key oppa surprised.

“Do I have to answer that? Whoa~ this steak is delicious who cooked this?” I raised my hand sheepishly.

He nod and continue to eat. “It’s delicious!” he said.

“Hey! Why are you changing the subject? Huh? I’m still talking to you!” Jonghyun oppa and Key Oppa starts to argue about since when Jonghyun’s house is our house.

The appa in the house stood up and shout ‘Quiet!’ causing us to stop eating.

The two stopped and continue eat their food. An awkward silence in the atmosphere.

Again.

I cleared my throat and began a conversation.

“So, how’s the food, is it good? I cook all of those,” they nod, made a two thumbs up and they try to smile but they can’t because their mouth is too full.

It seems like they haven’t eat like a years now.

“Hey guys. Are you all busy on Saturday?” Key oppa asked.

“Why?” we all both asked.

“Let’s go to the mall! Watch movies, play games~”

“Don’t say shopping oppa~!” I cut him off.

“Oh! Yes, shopping! Thank you Hyunki-ah,” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Wait, you just shopped last week and you still want to go shopping this Saturday?” Jonghyun oppa caught him. I love when Jonghyun oppa does that.

“What happen to the clothes that we bought last week?” he asked angrily.

“It’s still there,” Key oppa answered aimlessly.

“And, where are the clothes that you bought last month?”

“I put them away,” Jonghyun oppa make a fake laugh then he began to nag at Key Oppa.

“See! I think you just wear your clothes like 3 days and after that you threw them away. Aish what a waste!” they start to argue nonstop. I ignored them and turned my head to Rin Unnie.

“Rin Unnie, why don’t you ask Minho oppa to come with us?” I just remember him.

“Sure! I think he’s free,” she gets her phone and sent him a message. Key oppa cupped Jonghyun’s mouth but still murmuring something.

“Okay, the more the merrier! So on Saturday, okay?” Key oppa confirmed. He let go of his mouth and then they continued to argue again.

“Yeah, whatever!” Onew oppa answered, looks irritated.

“Everyone is done! Key oppa, you’ll wash the dishes,” I commanded.

“Why?! Why me?!” he widened his eyes.

“What ‘why’? Rules are rules! If you cook I wash, if I cook you wash, its’ simple!” I rolled my eyes.

He walked towards the sink and began to wash. The 3 boys went outside to get a fresh air.

“Yeobo, after you washed dishes came outside, okay?” Onew joked.

“Yeah, sure!” Key shouted. I told Key that I and Rin Unnie will be upstairs, then he nod.

Rinrin POV’s

I think this day is an awesome day ever. I realized that Minho was a romantic guy, that’s what I’m looking for. He is indeed romantic, he has a charisma and he is kind and honest and caring.

That’s my ideal type of guy and he had it all, I think I’m lucky I found him. I told Hyunki everything what happens she can’t believe what am I saying. I’ve never talked to her like this squealing, blushing and other what girls felt.

“Omo, Unnie. Is that really you? Okay, that’s it! What have you done to my Unnie? I want my Unnie back! Get out of her body right now!” Hyunki cried out. She knows me head to toe and she is surprised that I’m talking like this.

“I’m still your Unnie Hyunki. Don’t worry,” I patted Hyunki to calm herself down.

“It’s different. You’re not like that before unless, you like Minho oppa! That’s why you’re like that!! aigoo, my unnie is in love!” Hyunki shouted. I quickly placed my hand on .

“Hush! Someone’s gonna hear you! What if the three boys outside hears you?” I warned her. What if the three boys out there heard that? What will happen to me? It’s embarrassing!

“Come on Unnie, they won’t hear anything! My window is closed, see?” she pointed to her big window.

“Ne ne, but please! Please be quiet, only you who knows about this, okay?” I whispered.

“So, Unnie do you like him?” Hyunki asked. Cause me to blush like a red tomato.

“Um... errr... Not yet,” I answered her in a stuttered tone.

“Not yet? So there’s a possibility that you will like him in the end, right? After he shows off his charms and everything, right?”

“I think so,” I lowered my head. Hyunki squealed and start to jump to her bed.

“Hyunki! Shush!” I warned her.

“Why?! Omo, my unnie!!” Hyunki hugged me tightly. I was trying to catch a breath, I’m suffocating! She let go off of me and give me a peck on my cheeks.

“I have an idea!” she throws her index finger into the air. And I don’t like her ideas sometimes.

“Please don’t say it, please don’t say it,” I muttered behind my breath.

“We’re going to the mall, right? So, how about a date with him!” she grins. Oh, come on! Not like that Hyunki-ah I can’t do that!

My phone rang I hurriedly picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Um... Rinrin-ah, this is Minho,” I widened my eyes.

“Oh! Minho-ah! Why’d you call?” Hyunki tries to shut for a minute trying not to squeal again.

“Um... I just want to.... ask you...”

“Ask what?” I looked at Hyunki, she starts to roll on her bed.

“Ah... since we’re going to the mall on Saturday... why don’t we have... you know, the only two of us? Is that... okay.... for... y- you?” he stuttered. I widened my eyes, I’m speechless!

Hyunki, however had heard everything what he had said on the phone.

“Yes!! She loves too!! That’s great!” Hyunki shouted.

“Okay then! It’s a date! See you Rin! Bye!”

“Ah, wait!” he hung up. My heart was going to jump off from my chest.

I smacked Hyunki for doing that.

“What have you done Hyunki-ah!! Waaaahhhh~ I was the one who supposed to answer that!” I collapsed on her bed.

“You took so long to answer it. So, I answer it for you, isn’t that great!?” I pinched her cheeks.

“Yeah! Great! How about you? You need a date too, it’s unfair if I’m the only one in a date!” I stared at her.

“Well, I’m with my oppas’ anyway so I don’t need a date!” she grins.

“No, no! You have to find a date for this Saturday!” I held out my phone and scroll down the names that I know who’s available.

“What are you doing, Unnie? Oh no!”

*___*____*____*

Key heard some squeals and shouts from Hyunki. He just thought that Rin and Hyunki were just squealing because of their favourite boy band.

“Geez... girls these days... so noisy!” Key murmured while arranging the plates in order.