Chapter 8

The Girl I Love

“Sir, here’s your coffee,” a black suit guy named Secretary Seo said.

 

“Oh yes, please placed it over there,” the boy commanded. Secretary Seo placed the coffee at the middle of the table.

 

The boy put down the documents that he had been reading a while, and sipped his coffee.

 

“Secretary Seo, this coffee is good!” the boy said, causing Secretary Seo to flutter.

 

“T-thank you, Sir,” he bows down. The boy gave him a big smile.

 

Secretary Seo bows down again to leave the room. The boy began to study the documents on his desk again, the secretary halted and he turned around and walk towards the desk.

 

“Ah sir?”

 

“Hmmm?” the boy answered.

 

“I just remember Sir, that you have a meeting after an hour about the book that you will publish,” Secretary Seo browsed to his log book.

 

“Oh yes! Thank you so much for reminding me that one, I will be there after I study this documents for the meeting,” the boy is concentrating to what he’s doing in his laptop.

 

“You’re welcome, Sir. I’m going now,” Secretary Seo bows down once again and leave the room.  The boy throws the documents out of his hands and he let out a big sigh.

 

He took the coffee and he gave it a sip, he faced in a picture frame with a two cute boys smiling to each other and a man and a woman who was standing behind them.

 

He smiles whenever he seeing that picture, he remembered the past he had with them.

 

*Flashbacks*

 

“Hyung!!! Come on! Let’s play!” Minho called out.

 

“Ne! I’m coming!” Minseok shouted back.

 

“So, what do you want to play?” Minseok sat beside Minho.

 

“Anything, hyung,” Minho grins.

 

They play soccer instead at the beach. They are trying some techniques at the ball, their father was watching from afar. He seems so happy to see his son bonded together.

 

“Appa!” Minho and Minseok shouted from afar and wave at him.

 

He waves back with a big smile on his face. He continued to watch them playing soccer in the sand and he even laugh along with them.

 

He’s the happiest father in the whole wide world to have a beautiful son like them.

 

“Appa, did you see me out there? I kicked the ball hard and it flew!” Minho excitedly told his appa everything.

 

“Oh yes! I saw that one! Give me a high-five!” he held out his hand and Minho gave him a high-five.

 

The man sat at the nearest seat, he beckoned Minho to sit on his lap.

 

“Why appa?” Minho asked curiously.

 

“Nothing, I just want to be with you my boy!” he hugged Minho tightly.

 

Minho rested his head on his father chest and he yawns. Mr. Choi looked down to check if he’s going to sleep.

 

“You’re sleepy already?” he surprised.

 

“Nah, I think I’m just tired but I’m not sleepy!” Minho said.

 

Mr. Choi hugged him tightly and then he sways back and forth. He cleared his throat and tries to make a conversation with him.

 

“Minho-ah, what do you want to be when you grow up, huh?”

 

Minho looked up at his appa and wears a big smile.

 

“I want to take over in our business, appa!” Mr. Choi was so surprised to what his son said just now. He didn’t expect that kind of answer, he was expecting that he wants to be a soccer player, doctor, a director and anything that he expects.

 

But, took over their business? He doesn’t want his sons to take over to anything, but if that’s what his son wants he will give it to him.

#~~#~~#~~#~~#~~#~~#

The Choi Family went on a family outing to bond more when the weekend somes.

 

Because on weekdays they don’t have time to spend each other, so they plan to bond together on weekends.

 

After the bonding, eating and playing they all head home and sings a happy song while they were all in the car.

 

They all look so happy laughing, telling stories, and everything that they want to talk about.

 

Mr. Choi was so preoccupied to what his sons telling them their stories about school, he noticed that its getting darker and the headlight of their car became dimmer. Mr. Choi tries to fix it while driving then suddenly.

 

“BANNNNG!!” a big truck crashed on their car. The car flew meters away and the side of the car was crashed!

 

Mr. Choi, his wife and Minseok was in a serious condition. Minho was still alive because his brother hugged him tightly and save him from the truck that was supposed to hit Minho.

 

Minho tries to wake up his brother that was on his top, Minho held his head and he felt a liquid that keeps on coming out from his brothers’ head.

 

He tried to push his Hyung and checked him if he’s still alive. He’s panicking! He doesn’t know what to do, he tries to wake up his Umma and Appa but they are not waking up. He got out from the car and shout for help.

 

He shouted for help once more but then a black vision that is covering his sight and he fainted in the middle of the road.

 

He lost so much blood from his left thigh that is on a serious condition too. After a few minute, police and ambulance came.

 

They all came running towards the car and to Minho who is now lying in the middle of the road. The police and the nurses were trying to get the 3 people out of the car before the car explodes!

 

#~~#~~#~~#~~#~~#~~#

 

Secretary Seo rush in to the hospital to see the Choi family. Secretary Seo was the person who Mr. Choi trusted so much they are like best friends when you see them together.

 

He asked at the counter where’s the Choi family confined. He ran as fast as he could when the nurse told him which floor and room number where they are staying.

 

When he reached in that room the whole family was found bedridden in one room. He approached Mr. Choi as soon he got there. He held Mr. Choi’s hands and he tried to wake him up.

 

He heard someone’s murmured behind him and he turned around and saw Minho making sounds that is painful and full of sorrows.

 

He approached him immediately and tried to talk to him.

 

“Minho-ah, Minho-ah! What are you feeling right now?” he caressed Minho’s head and his hair.

 

“Hyung! I can’t seem to move my left leg, it hurts!” Minho cried out.

 

Secretary Seo called out for the doctor to let him know that someone has been wake up!

 

The doctor checked everything from him and told to Secretary Seo their conditions.

 

The Doctor said that the couple will be under comatose they don’t know when they will wake up, maybe a year? Or more than a year! But Minseok in the other hand will wake up soon.

 

Secretary Seo’s face was unreadable he doesn’t know how to expressed his feeling.

 

He collapsed on the chair beside Minho’s bed while he stared down to his shoes.

 

He wondered who will handle the company. The doctor excuse himself and leave the room immediately.

 

“Hyung,” Minho called. He turned around and he met Minho’s eyes.

 

“Are you okay, hyung? You look so pale!” Minho touched Secretary Seo’s face.

 

“Ne ne, don’t worry. I’m fine! Go back to bed and get some plenty of rest, okay?” Minho nod and lie down and close his eyes.

 

He doesn’t know what to do.

 

‘Who will take over to the company?’

 

That question was repeating on his mind like a thousand times now. He doesn’t want to look to his best friend body that is full of cast and lying on the bed.

 

He can’t make up his mind and try to do something.

 

*_*_*_*_*

 

Minho had been discharged from the hospital and Secretary Seo took him home and let him rest once again so he can walk and recovery soon.

 

He called Mrs. Park the trusted maid of Choi Family to take care of Minho while his in the office.

 

Mrs. Park left all his chores to the other maids and she never left Minho behind.

 

*_*_*_*_*

 

Secretary Seo starts to clean Mr. Choi’s office. He wants it clean and neat when his best friend came back.

 

Suddenly, he found a brown notebook. He was so curious because he haven’t seen this notebook before.

 

He slowly opens it.

 

 

May 3rd, 2001

Today I watched my sons playing soccer at the beach. I am so happy to see them playing each other. My heart feels good when I saw them bonded together. My family was the precious gift that I received and a friend that never leaves me when we’re in good times or bad times.

 I don’t need anything in this world! I’m already contented to what I have right now. It’s called blessing!

I asked my youngest what he wants when he’s getting older, and do you know what he told me? He said he wants to take over our business. I really don’t want my child to takeover to anything. I want them to choose what they really want when they got older and when they are in their right minds.

If that’s what my son wants, okay then! I’ll give him our business and he will take over to everything!

Secretary Seo was shocked to what he just read and he already had an Idea how he’ll do with the company.

 

After 8 years

“Hyung! I want to takeover to our business,” Minho told Secretary Seo and to Minseok.

“But you’re too young to takeover such a big company, dongsaengie~” Minseok protested.

“Your brother is right Minho, you are too young,” Secretary Seo agreed.

“You have to know how to make a good business first and how to handle a company,” he continued.

“Then teach me! I will listen carefully,” Minho pleads.

Minseok and Secretary Seo shook their heads.

“Please hyungs! Let me! Please, I’m begging you! And I know appa wants me to takeover,” Minho pleaded once again.

“Then ask your appa for permission first. Tell him that you want to take over the company. If you do that I’ll teach you how,”

Secretary Seo made a condition.

“Seriously, hyung?” Minseok widened his eyes.

“Yes, I’m serious Minseok-ssi. If that’s what your brother want,” he continued to eat his breakfast.

Minho went to the hospital to visit his father and his mother that are still unconscious. He already told to his father that he really wants to takeover to their business and he will do his best to everything.

He even throws his fist in the air and made a promise to his mother and father to do his best.

Secretary Seo and Minseok helped Minho how to take over and how to deal with the clients and how to use money wisely.

They give them all to Minho what they have known about business.

After 5 months of studying about business Minho took over to his fathers’ company and the company went well since he took his fathers’ place. His hyung’s were always there to help him whenever he needs them.

#_____#______#

So, this chapter is about Minho's Family background and how wealthy is his parents. And how will he manage school and the company. I hope you all enjoy ^^