Chapter 4

The Girl I Love

Chapter 4

4 years later

Hyunki's POV

I was deep in my sleep dreaming about my favorite boy band. They were performing a song for me as a birthday gift, then each of them gave me a roses. That was my most unforgettable dream, the dream is too sweet I don't want to wake up. They all start hugging me after they gave me five roses from them.

I woke up a bit I thought I was hugging them but, no. I'm just hugging big pink pillow that Key oppa gave me. I closed my eyes again and drifted into me dreams again.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door a loud one. I move a little bit and I lazily forced myself to get out of the bed to open the door and yelled at who was knocking on my door.

I almost tripped due to my sleepy eyes that don't want to open. I reached for the door to open.

"SHINee?" I muttered, still absorbed in my dream.

"Yah! Hyunki-ah, stop dreaming! What SHINee? Come on, palli! You're getting late for school," Key oppa slaps me gently. I just nod then I close the door.

"Ms. Song Hyunki!! How dare you close the door on my face?! I?m not done yet! Anyway, I?m going now, ne? There's a food on the table! You better eat it, okay? Your Mom just left a minute ago." I buried my face to a pillow, not interested what Key oppa is saying.

"See you at school, ne? You better dress up now!" I heard his footsteps that went down stairs and he slammed the door too.

After a few minutes, my phone rang. "Okay, what now?! Come on give me a break! I want more sleep!" I mumbled.

I reached out for my phone to answer it. I didn't bother to look at the screen to see who was calling me.

"Hel-lo SHINee?" I answered in a sleepy tone. My mind was still in my dream.

"Hyunki-ah, you're dreaming again. Snap out of it! Are you ready?"

"Ready for what Leader?" I giggled.

"HYUNKI WAKE UP!!!"

I fell of my bed I rubbed my poor arm that just hit on the floor.

"Unnie?! What was that for?!" I yelled out of my lungs, still rubbing my arm.

"Hyunki, you're still dreaming. And I think that is the best way to wake you up! So are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" I asked clueless.

"School, silly!it's our first day at school today!" I hurriedly stood up and glance at my watch. It reads 7:15 AM. I widened my eyes.

"Hyunki, I'll pick you up in 15 minutes, okay? Bye!"

I ran around my room I don't know what to do I'm panicking. I grab my clothes then ran to the bathroom.

I came out from the bathroom and hurriedly wear my shoes then get my bag from my desk. I go down the stairs as fast as I can.

I went into the kitchen and eat the breakfast Key oppa cooked. I heard Rinrin Unnie calling me from the outside so I put all the plates in the sink then ran outside. I locked the door behind me.

"Good thing you have time to eat and took a bath, eh? You're late Missy! You forgot about school?!" she nags at me again.

"Okay! Okay! Mianhe~ I was at the front of my computer last night. Can't stop watching my adorable SHINee.. hehe," I giggled.

"Aish~ you better not do that again, okay? So what's the news about them?" I'm surprised with her question.

"Whoa~ Unnie, I thought you're not interested in them?" I glared at her.

"What? I kind of like their charms and their skills that's all," she grinned at me.

"Oh wait! Where's Taemin oppa?" I look around and there's no sign of him.

"I think he walked with Onew oppa, Key oppa and Jonghyun oppa," she counted those people by her hand.

"It seems they were so close, ne? Whoa~ I?m so proud to all of them," I pretend that there were tears fallen from my eye.

"Aigoo~ stop that. Come on let's go we're gonna be late."
✿✿✿

We arrived at school after a few minutes. IMy heart is beating faster than usual. Nervous.

"Unnie, I'm nervous!" I hold Rin unnie's hand as tight as I can.

"OUCH! Hyunki it hurts!" she screamed.

"Mianhe Unnie, I'm nervous." My hands start to shakes.

"Don't be! I'm nervous too you know. We can do this! We were in a same class too," she said in a calm tone.

"Oh yeah, we're in the same class, ne? I won't be nervous this time because I know you're there." I smile cheekily at her and she smiled at me back.

We continued to walk to the gate and enter to the school campus.

Rinrin's POV

As we entered I felt Hyunki?s nervousness. I pat on her back to calm herself. I feel something was vibrating from my pocket. Well, it was just my phone.

I pulled it out from my pocket I take a look at my screen. I saw Taemin's name.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Rinrin, where's Hyunki? I was calling her but she didn't answer," he's voice was in panic tone. "Key hyung said before he left Hyunki was still sleeping and now where is she?" he added.

"Taeminnie, don't worry I think Hyunki just forgot her phone. And, she's here with me."

"Oh! Hahaha.. Mianhe.. Anyway, we're in a same class, right?"

"Yes, wait what was the room number again?"

"It's Room B 478 at the 4th floor, I'll wait and I will save a seat for you two."

"Okay, thank you see you there. Bye!" I hung up the phone. And I repeat the room number in my head. I turned around to tell Hyunki the room number so she can go first but she's not there.

I walked around the school to find her. As I turned left I saw her, she seems like lost? She's like a little girl who got lost at the mall.

I walked towards her trying to startle her. I pat her shoulder she turned around and I said 'Boo!'. She holds her chest seems like she's had been heart attacked.

"Unnie! Stop doing that to me! Are you trying to kill me or what?!" she's still holding her chest.

"Mianhe.. Miss, I think you're lost," I .

"Yes! I'm lost!" she pouted her lips.

"Now you're not lost anymore. Hyunki-ah, here is the room number of our class. You go ahead first I have to go to the bookstore to get all my books, ne?" I gave her a piece of paper that written the number that Taemin told me.

"Yes Unnie! I'll wait for you there, ne?" She runs upstairs and wave at me.

✿✿✿

I got all my books now it's quite heavy but I can do this. I glance at my watch.

"Okay, there is still few minutes left. I have to go to the class now." I mumbled while walking. I was in a hurry suddenly, a guy bumped to me.

All the books are now scattered on the floor. I stood up and pick the books that are scattered on the floor. He helped me to pick it up and arrange it.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." he spoke. His voice was deep and cold I looked up at him. He has a big adorable eyes and the sweetest smile. Okay what am I saying?

"It's okay.. uhmm.. give me those. I have to go, I'm late for class. Thank you for helping me," he gave me the books that he was holding. He wanted to help me but I refused because I really have to go.

I ran and shout 'bye' to him, he just smiles and stand there.

"Wait! What's your name?! I'm Minho," I heard him shout.

"I'm Rinrin! Thanks again!" I shout back.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~