Maybe...Just Maybe 01: Before He Got Married

Maybe...just Maybe (KyuSun One-shot and drabble collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only the two of them in Super Junior’s waiting room. He had called her personally.

“Stop trying to hide your wings. I know you’re an angel.”

 

Kyuhyun and Sunny had this few staring moments but it was not like she could control herself after hearing him say this, so…

 

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh-oh,” she held onto her stomach, bending forward and almost falling over, laughing insanely in high-pitch and probably going a bit too loudly. “This is gold, baby! Gold!”

 

“Hey,” one of the SNSD managers popped his head from behind the door, eyeing the two of them. “…what’s happening here?”

“Oh, nothing oppa…” Sunny shook her head and waved her hands ‘no’ as she tries to suppress her laugh.

“Ok, just get ready. You girls will be up soon.” the manager noted before closing the door.

“Damn, I should have filmed you!” Sunny says instantly getting back to Kyuhyun. “Could you try that one more time? God, you are so good at this…”

“So good at what?”

“Being awkward…” Sunny rummaged through his stuff. “Now come on, do it again I have your phone ready.”

“Why do you have to use my phone?” Kyuhyun snatched his phone away from her.

“What?” Sunny shrugged. “I left mine at our dressing room…”

“I can’t believe this.” He says shaking his head, referring to the previous topic.

“Ahah. It’s stupid, and you know it.”

“Hey! It’s not that bad…” Kyuhyun of course, defended himself.

“Like how you think your cooking is that not bad? Please…I’ll be the judge to that,” Sunny pointed at him, teasing. “...and ohohohoh! Boy, it is bad.”

“Wait, what are we—”

“Both are bad!” Sunny simply said, ending the discussion.

Kyuhyun folded his arms over his chest. “You are so not the Aegyo queen that they think you are.”

“And you’re not the Mr. Smooth guy that they are all crazy about either.”

Kyuhyun sighed.

“Oppa, let’s just play for a while, okay?” she pushed him, hands on both his shoulders, urging him to walk towards the dresser table where the laptops sat. “It’ll get your mind off things…”

For a while, Sunny was really enjoying the fact that she was actually beating Kyuhyun today. For a while she was on fire. But later, she finally realized that Kyuhyun was not even trying.

“I’ll never, ever be able to treat a girl the way she has to be treated.”  Kyuhyun suddenly mused.

Sunny tried to get him to focus on the game, but failed.

“I’ll never, ever be able to date again for the remainder of my life…” Kyuhyun continues, ignoring her. “In fact, I’ll never marry because no one would want to be with me…” he turned to Sunny, completely ignoring the game right now. “You know why, Sunkyu?”

“Hey, watch it!” Sunny points at the screen. “You’re gonna—”

“Because I’m awkward. I’m soooo…awkward. So damn—”

“Okay, okay. Enough!” Sunny sighed, she was shaken enough. She might have went too far with all those laughter and musings she made a while ago and thus this was him, bugging her, trying to get back at her. “What do you want?”

Kyuhyun smirked, satisfied with himself.

“God, Cho Kyuhyun.” Sunny rolled her eyes, fully-knowing now that he’s up to something. “You and your manipulation.”

 

“Yah!”  Kyuhyun scolded her. “Don’t laugh!”

 “So that was it? You wanted me to give you some advice about girls? No wonder you’re being weird. Hahahaha!”

“Well, I haven’t been dating for so long, so sue me…for wanting some updates…”

“Well, can’t you just ask your some of your hyungs at the dorm? Siwon-oppa, Donghae-oppa…or even Heechul-oppa…”

“I couldn’t!  I knew they would laugh at me for it…” he rolled his eyes. “…which you also did anyway…”

Sunny laughed again. This was not Kyuhyun at all. But he’s being cute, so she’ll buy it. This should be interesting…

“But seriously, why me?”

Kyuhyun looked straight into her eyes and put his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter