Beautiful Stranger

Maybe...just Maybe (KyuSun One-shot and drabble collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are basically two reasons why alcohol is to blame that he ended up on Sunny’s bed.

First, there were too many memories left in that place and the alcohol may have helped trigger his irrationality—or...that side of him which didn’t want to let go of the house especially that inside of it, was everything that he loved.

Secondly, he had too much of it. But…isn’t that always the case, though?

Now, Kyuhyun is done having all the alcohol that contributed to the making of tonight’s little ‘mistake’. All set and good to go.

Ironically enough, he managed to take hold of the wheel, despite being all washed up by liquor without being halted by police officers scattered randomly around Seoul. He’s a genius like that, we’ll assume. He has managed to arrive at the house, scar-less…uhh…just not the right house, though—and that right there, is the part that we will not be considering as genius.

Well, Kyuhyun didn’t intend to drive to his home and sleep in the car, silly. Of course he got out and swayed as he walked to the gate. While trying to get inside, he would sometimes try to dilate his pupils once his vision blurs too much for him to see anything at all.

When he finally made it inside, he didn’t bother opening the lights. He knew his beloved house too damn well to get lost. Besides, he didn’t really need anything right now but sleep and so he headed straight to bed.

On the way there, he would trip and sway until he finally collapses on the bed’s surface…or at least, on the edge of it. And then, it was not too long that his snores were all that were heard in the room. And Sunny was there the whole time. Yes. The whole time. Even when he was still at the bar, loading himself up with some imported vodka. She was there, sleeping comfortably on her bed.

Nights in her new house were usually nice and cozy. Plus, she loved that it was small and simple, but really ‘homey’. No noisy neighbors—there was not much of them. She loved everything about it, especially that it was peaceful and it almost feels as if, it was made for her. She was even smiling in her sleep, like a baby. And suddenly, there was someone snoring.

It was about two in the morning when she realized that she wasn’t alone.

Her eyes bulged out their sockets out of shock. She covered with both hands to prevent herself from screaming. Reflex told her to get off the bed and head for the light switch to grab a weapon.

“YAAHH!!” Sunny hit the stranger with the first thing she grabbed: a broom. She hit the stranger until he fell on the floor from the bed.

The stranger landed on his side, still wasn’t moving. Was it…dead?

Sunny was quite anxious now. She kicked the body for it to face her.

And there she was, smitten. The intruder had such a beautiful face. She couldn’t help herself. She stopped and stared for a while, watching her intruder breathe.

In a few seconds, the stranger finally made a movement and so, Sunny had to snap back to reality.

“Hey, you!” she positioned herself, ready for defense. But the latter was helpless, anyway. He could even barely be rational. He opened his eyes and flinched when they were welcomed by the harsh light. He felt headache coming on that instant.

“W-Who are you? Why are you here?” Sunny points at him with the broom she was previously holding. “A-And how’d you get in?!”

Kyuhyun slowly sat up, ran a hand down his face as he heavily sighs. He blinked a few times as he tried standing up, rubbing his nape. And still being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter