Of Park Benches and their Signs...

Maybe...just Maybe (KyuSun One-shot and drabble collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This guy is into me. I don’t have anything on my face. I already checked.

Sunny was sure. Sunny was definitely sure that there wasn’t anything wrong with her face and even more sure that it is not her face that’s what’s wrong with her. She was a really cute girl after all – and she has lived with that fact for such a long time. So it had to be.

Well, it was not really Sunny’s thing to sit in the park so early in the morning, but work had required her to stay until a few hours ago.  And now; tired, worn out and all, she needed badly a place where she could settle down. But since her chaotic roommates would never let her sleep a wink, she decided to wait out until they have left to avoid the risk of aggravating her migraine. The coffee shop where she had bought her Americano was getting a little crowded too and so she chose to sit on a bench at the park where she deemed was peaceful.

The morning is not getting any younger, and so the joggers are also increasing in number, but there was one particular tall guy who kept passing by her who seemed particularly significant today. Because every single time he would grace her presence, she would catch him smile.

The first time, he was looking at her as he did, and Sunny just went with it and smiled back. She figured the guy was just being nice or friendly.

The second time, Sunny wasn’t looking but from the corner of her eye, she swore: she saw him smiling at her again.

And so,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter