Sunny White and Several Elephants

Maybe...just Maybe (KyuSun One-shot and drabble collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He has searched long and hard, far and wide

Only for his beautiful bride.

When our destined hero has heard of the sleeping maiden amidst the forest,

He was hopeful...really hopeful, that he could finally end his journey, and be with his princess.

 

Not knowing what has come for him,

His techni-colored dreams with her have become dull and now, already dim.

 

‘Tis is a story—

Like all the other great stories—

Always with turns of sad and unfortunate events along the way,

But we always stand to hope that true love does conquer it all, at the end of the day.

 

 We simply said those cheesy rhymes for you guys to be convinced, but really, the prince just arrived at the location and that’s it.

“Where are you, my love?” Kyuhyun Charming pranced around and around, waving his cape in all directions, being vain and all. (His job, apparently. Your job is to imagine him at it.) He passed Sunny White’s coffin a few times. “Where, o where?” he tripped on the coffin and saw Sunny White lying inside.  He gazed at her for a little while…

…aaand looked away.

“Why is my fair not yet in here?” He pouted, “Oh. Well…okay, then.” and shrugged.

Kyuhyun Charming sat under the tree and unloaded his luggage from his horse. It was a good thing that even the forest had wifi now. He didn’t have to bring a router or a broadband. He brought out his laptop and started playing. He had fully-charged it before going on the ‘journey’.

In his defense, he is not slacking off right now. He is totally fighting evil.

Well, ok.  Granted that the prince himself is evil, but let’s just say that there’s another group of evil that does not belong in his league; like how Spiderman does not belong with the Avengers. And now for Spidy, there’s just so much vengeance to contain.

The prince soon felt a little bored with his games after playing for about four hours.

“God, I must really text the ELFs right now. Where are they? Are they still singing with my fair?”

“All right, that’s it!” Sunny White jumped out of her coffin of glass and gold.

“Aaah!” Kyuhyun Charming ran and screamed when he saw the supposedly dead girl. Not very prince-like, I might add.

“You are supposed to kiss me right after you get here so I could wake up! Look, even the ELFs are gone now because you’re freakin’ late! I’m not supposed to wait for you to do it after a hundred years. I’m not Sleeping Beauty, goddammit!!!!!”

Kyuhyun stared at her, his eyebrows furrowing in such deep concentration.

“First of all, about all that kissing and waking up, that is so Sleeping Beauty.  And I really hate Sleeping Beauty! Oh my god, such a lame fairytale. I mean, what prince would want to kiss a hundred-plus year old woman who has been sleeping for too long? She probably has a very bad breath, how gross is that?” He raised an eyebrow as he pointed at her. “And secondly, who are you?”

“Oh my god. I’m not in the wrong set, am I? What fairytale is this?”

Well, you know. The one with the apple, evil queen, magic mirror and whatnot. I shrugged, telling her.

“Then, I’m in the right place!” Sunny White put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter