Trapped 6

Trapped In A Gangster's Love

 

Someone knocked on the door causing her to wake up. She lost count of how many days she has been staying there. But she estimated it for about three to four days. Her questions are still left unaswered since Jaehyo wasn't still around and the other guys won't tell her anything further about how they knew her brother. She was guessing that the two guys got reprimanded by B-Bomb for spilling something.

She opened the door kinda annoyed since someone woke her up from her sleep but it quickly fade away when she saw P.O standing in her doorway. She couldn't hate the guy since he was adorable, for a guy who has a deep voice, his smile is so adorable.

"What is it?" She asked, her frown quickly turning into a smile.

"I came by to tell you that it's time for lunch." He said while looking at her.

"Lunch? How about breakfast?"

"You already slept through it." He chuckled in his deep yet cute laugh.

"Um hey, I know I've been asking you the same for a couple of days now, but can't you really tell me as to-"

"I'm really sorry Hye Ri but I really can't tell you anything." He said.

"Ah it's okay. It's not your fault, don't worry about it." She managed to smile.

"But I think you might like this news, Jaehyo hyung is back."

"Really? Where is he?" She asked completely forgetting about her empty stomach.

"He's in his study." He said.

"Can you show me the way there?"

"How about lunch?" P.O asked worriedly.

"I'll eat once I'm done talking with Jaehyo."

As the two of them were walking down the hallway, she found herself suddenly nervous. She didn't know why but she was a little scared of Jaehyo. Every time she sees Jaehyo, she is reminded of Zico in some way. They both give off the same mysterious and cold vibe.

They both stopped in front of a huge door and P.O cautiously knocked.

He opened the door and went it, Hye Ri following right behind him. Jaehyo was sitting down on a huge chair with his hands covering his face like he was thinking about something.

"Hyung, Hye Ri wants to talk to you." P.O called.

Jaehyo looked up and stared at her, "What is it?"

"Why do you want me here?" She asked.

"I already told you didn't I? You're here because of your brother." He said.

"Yeah I know, but what did my brother do to you to the extent that you need to drag me into this?"

"You know your brother's friend Zico right? How rude of me, asking if you know someone who lives in your home." He said as he laughed on his own statement.

"What about Zico oppa? If he did something rude to you that doesn't mean you have to drag me here and be a hostage or something. I don't even give a damn care about that guy. If you have a problem with him, go and punch him or kill him for all I care. So what I'm trying to say is, let me go."

"That Zico guy took something very very dear to me, something which cannot be easily forgiven. But whatever the case is, you're already here, there's no changing of plans."

"But-"

"P.O, take her out. I need to call someone urgent." He cut her off.

The two went out of the study and she stomped her foot as P.O closed the door.

"Why does he have to be so rude?" She groaned.

"Don't mind Jaehyo hyung, he's just been through a lot and he had a tough time after that incident happened that's why he's like that. He used to be nice and fun." P.O told her. "So shall we get that lunch? I think I heard someone's stomach back there."

"You caught me." She laughed. She didn't know why but even though she just met this stranger a couple of days ago, she liked him, he was comfortable to be around with and it was like they have known each other since before.

The two ate lunch with each other's company, the other two seems to have eaten their lunch already since they were nowhere in the dining room. After lunch, P.O escorted Hye Ri back to her room and left. But Hye Ri being the curious person she is, began wandering around the halls, checking each room that she walked past in.

She hummed to a song as she opened each room, there were about twelve rooms in the second floor. One is Jaehyo's study, which she didn't bother opening to, one was U-Kwon's room which is hers at the moment, two were probably P.O's and B-Bomb's and the rest were mostly empty rooms. But as she walked turned left from Jaehyo's study. She found an odd looking door, it was different from the rest, the door was a light shade of pink and there was a sign hanging on the door knob. Sojin. That was what was written on the sign.

"Sojin? Who's Sojin?" She wondered. "Maybe Jaehyo's sister or a friend of theirs."

She didn't know whether she should open it or not since there might be someone inside. But she didn't know what was wrong on just looking for a few seconds so she opened it. The bed sheets were neatly folded and there was nothing inside besides a few furniture.

She was just about to close the door when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "You know, Jaehyo might kill you if he finds you here." Someone whispered in her ear causing her to get goosebumps.

She quickly turned around and found herself face to face with U-Kwon. "You scared me." She expressed as she held her chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I have nothing to do in my room so I thought to myself, why not walk around."

"You’re not trying to escape, are you?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm not but do you expect me to sit around in that room of yours all day." She rolled her eyes at him and walked off.

He walked up to her and smirked, "We could do something fun. I promise you'll like it and won't get bored."

"Why is it that every single thing in that brain of yours is something erted?"

"Wait, I was saying we should play MONOPOLY or watch some movies.. I didn't say anything about that kind of thing.. Why are you thinking of that? You want to do it with me, don't you?" His smirk not leaving his face as he inched closed to her.

"You are so annoying I swear." She pushed him away and stormed off.

"Hey hey, I'm just joking. Come on let's go and watch some movie." He said as he stopped her from walking further away.

"Movie?" She repeated.

"Yeah, with Ji Hoon. I bet he's watching some right now. I mean if you want to."

"Movie sounds good since I don't have anything else to do."

"Or do you prefer something that has to do with the word bed?" He playfully teased, he just loved the way seeing her get irritated and mad.

“I would rather not.” She stated.

"Too bad then. I don't give offers everyday." He said and grabbed her hand.

She looked down at his hand which was now holding onto hers and looked up to him. Her heart beat quickened and she wanted him to let go so that her heart would stop acting that way. She was confused as to why she liked the fact that U-Kwon was holding her hand, the fact that she sees him every day, and the fact that he was teasing her. Maybe it was because no guy has ever paid attention to her before that is why she was liking all these things that U-Kwon was doing.

He opened the door and there was P.O, lying down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his hand.

"Oh hey U-Kwon." He greeted as he placed a popcorn into his mouth. "Hey Hye Ri."

P.O sat up straight as he looked up to them and saw U-Kwon holding Hye Ri's hand, U-Kwon followed his gaze and finally realized that he was still holding her hand so he quickly let go and walked in.

U-Kwon throw himself into P.O's bed and Hye Ri was thinking whether she should sit in the bed with U-Kwon or in the couch with P.O but then she remembered U-Kwon was a little y so she went to sit beside P.O.

"Want some?" P.O asked as he handed her the bowl of popcorn.

"Sure." She smiled and gladly took some.

U-Kwon frowned as he saw the light exchange of the two, "She never smiled at me like that when I was around her." He thought.

He grabbed the popcorn bowl away from her and she didn't even bother looking back at him, making him even more frustrated.

"What the hell is happening to you Kim Yu Kwon?" He whispered to himself.

 

 


Author's note: Hey, hey! Another one heck of a boring chapter? Hayyssss. I'm trying my best to think things through and make each chapter a good one. I really am, trust me. But I just always forget what my next plan was for the upcoming chapters. Oh and can't you see that Hye Ri is trying to get things out of P.O's mouth? Cause he seems friendly and talkative! Oh and when the time comes when the two of them are really close, I'll make him annoying but of course still cute. Hahaha. Okay. I'm so weird. Be sure to comment anything you would like to tell me! I'll reply if you have any questions! And of course, suggestions are always open! For now, bye~ I'll be back as soon as I think of an interesting chapter! ^^