Trapped 10

Trapped In A Gangster's Love

 

“Yah! Where the hell is my sister?!?” Taeil barged into Jaehyo’s study, Zico and Kyung following behind him.

Jaehyo was looking at the window with a smirk on his face, he turned around to greet them and gave them a sly smile while saying welcome.

Taeil marched up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, “What the hell did you do to my sister?”

Jaehyo put Taeil’s hands down and smiked at him, “What do you think? I just did what happened to Sojin.”

“You wouldn’t dare.” Kyung glared at him. “Where is Hye Ri? Tell us where she is and no one gets hurt.”

“Where is she? She’s gone. Dead.” Jaehyo told them with no change in his expression, no sympathy nor excitement. He stared at them with his cold piercing eyes and voice as dead as a rock.

“You’re joking. Bring Hye Ri out now or you won’t get to see the daylight ever again.” Taeil shouted at him.

“Go ahead. Kill me. I got my revenge already. And if you kill me, you won’t ever know where she’s buried.”

Taeil clenched his fist and hit Jaehyo in the jaw hard enough to make Jaehyo stumble back. Jaehyo turned back at him and grinned, “Is that all you got?”

“You bastard.” Taeil growled and was ready to throw him another punch when Jaehyo continued, “Why are you just standing there Jiho? Are you finally regretting for what happened to Sojin? Are you feeling sorry for Hye Ri now to get caught up in this mess? I wouldn’t have done this if you hadn’t done it.” Jaehyo gritted as he remembered the girl named Sojin.

“Now that I think about it, you’re the reason why Hye Ri’s dead.” Jaehyo fired at him and Zico had this urge to punch Jaehyo in the gut.

“Sojin? You dare call her name? Me? No. She left because of you.” Zico fired back at him.

“What do you mean because of me?” Jaehyo’s eyebrows furrowed and he turned away from Taeil and looked at Zico.

“Figure that out.” Zico told him. “Now, where’s Hye Ri?”

“I told you, she’s gone.” Jaehyo repeated in annoyance.

“I don’t believe you. I have known you Jaehyo, ever since we were little. I always know when you lie.” Zico smirked and then continued, “If she’s not here then, I’ll give you 48 hours to bring her back. If you don’t, you’ll have to face us, consider yourself warned.”

“No, I’m not leaving without Hye Ri.” Taeil said but Zico gave him a look and he finally agreed.

The three left, leaving Jaehyo standing there, staring at the wall blankly. B-Bomb went up to him and asked if he was okay. Jaehyo punched his desk and glared, “How dare he blame me. It was his fault. Not mine. How is it my fault that she left?”

“He thinks he can threaten me?” Jaehyo asked in an angry tone.

“I am not handing her sister just like that. He thinks he can mess around with me? Well, he thought wrong. Just because he was the leader doesn’t mean he can still boss around me. I’m not just a powerless idiot who wants revenge. Let’s just see who’ll back down first.” He smirked and walked towards the door to leave.

“Jaehyo, what are we going to do with Hye Ri?” B-Bomb asked just before Jaehyo could leave.

“Do whatever you want. You can bring her back to her room or just let her stay down there. I have a lot to worry about right now so don’t ask me about these not so important things.” Jaehyo told him and stormed out of the room.

B-Bomb went down to the basement where Hye Ri was, he opened the door to find U-Kwon on the side of the door, sleeping soundly. He looked around and saw that no one else was in there. Panic began to show on his face. He kicked U-Kwon’s chair to knock him awake and he earned a groan from the younger.

“What?” He asked as he stretched his arms and opened his eyes as he up at B-Bomb, who was giving him a murderous look.

“Where the hell is she, Kim Yu Kwon?” He shouted.

“She’s the-” He stopped and stood up from his seat when he found the room empty, Hye Ri nowhere to be seen.

“What the hell U-Kwon?!? I told you to look after her didn’t I? That was just a simple task, LOOK AFTER HER and all you did was just sleep there?!? Damn it.” B-bomb cursed and kicked the chair that U-Kwon was sitting on.

“We have to look for her U-Kwon.” B-Bomb looked at him intently and U-Kwon quickly nodded his head and ran out of the room to look for Hye Ri.

 

Hye Ri looked around the hallways and bit her bottom lip as she didn’t know where to go. She hated how big this mansion was and how it seem to not have an exit.

“Huh? Yeah, yeah, I’ll be right there. Got it.” She heard someone say and she peeked to see P.O talking to someone over the phone as he hurriedly walked. She decided to follow P.O as he turned left to the corner of what she remembered was Jaehyo’s study. She quickened her pace to catch up but held herself not to run cause she might get caught. She stayed on his trail until B-Bomb caught her, “Going somewhere?”

She stopped and nervously bit her bottom lip, “Ummm.. just walking around the hallways..”

“Just walking around huh?” He asked as he raised an eyebrow at her.

She moved her head to the side, since B-Bomb was blocking her sight, to check if P.O was still in sight but to her dismay he wasn’t anymore.

“You can go back to your room according to Jaehyo.” B-Bomb told her as she sighed and went back to the hallway where her room is located.

“Thank God you found her.” U-Kwon said as he felt relieved seeing Hye Ri with B-Bomb. “Jaehyo hyung would kill me if we lost her.”

“Well who told you to sleep? And who told you to untie her?” B-Bomb asked.

“Why do you guys keep on following Jaehyo? Is he your leader or something? If he tells you to kill yourself, you will? Why do you guys keep on following his orders like minions? You don’t get anything from it anyway.” Hye Ri butted in.

The two looked at her like she was speaking in a different language and then U-Kwon pushed her into her room as he said, “We all are childhood friends so we have each others’ backs no matter what happens. Now quit asking.”

He closed the door, leaving B-Bomb alone and looked back at Hye Ri.

“Why did you leave? What if Jaehyo hyung caught you? Do you think he won’t do anything to you? He could kill you. I wasn’t kidding when I warned you he’ll kill you. He doesn’t care about anything except revenge. He wants Zico to pay for what he did and killing you is kind of part of his plan.” U-Kwon told her.

“What do you mean kill me?” She furrowed her eyebrows at him. “What happened anyway? What did Zico oppa do that made Jaehyo want to kill me?”

“Zico killed his girlfriend.”