Trapped 4

Trapped In A Gangster's Love

 

A knock came from her door but she didn't hear it since she was still soundly asleep. It seems like that the person outside was impatient and kept on knocking on the door but this time it was more of a banging.

She stirred from the noise and guessed that it was probably Zico, trying to wake her up as her brother ordered.

She sat up on the bed with her eyes still half closed as she remembered her dream about four handsome guys entering her room and saying that they were going to do something to her. She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes.

As she opened her eyes, she was greeted by a different surrounding, her study table was no longer in front of her but instead, a flat screen tv was placed. Her pink walls were no longer there either and has been replaced with a shade of dark blue walls. She looked around and saw that the room was untidy. She guessed that the owner must be a boy but she was amazed that it was clean since Kyung's and Zico's room were far more worst than this room.

"Where is this place?" She wondered as she stood up from the bed. She remembered then that her dream wasn't a dream after all, it was real that some strangers went into her house.

She looked down at her clothes to check whether they did something to her but she sighed in relief as she saw that she was still wearing her pajamas that she wore yesterday before going to bed.

"Hey! Are you awake?" Someone shouted from the door causing her to get startled.

"What should I do?" She mumbled to herself and quickly went to the window that she found. She tried opening the window but she couldn't so she sulked back into the bed just as the door opened.

"I see that you're already awake and didn't even bother saying something." The handsome red haired guy said as he entered the room. The red haired guy went to the window and looked outside as she saw this, she quickly took this chance to escape. "Where do you think you're going?" Just as she ran out of the door, a guy stopped her with a smile and pushed her back inside.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that again." The red haired guy said with a grin, making his eyes disappear as he flashed a smile.

"Since one, you're practically surrounded. We're supposed to look after you 24/7. Two, there's no way out of here except the main door, but I wouldn't even dare to try it if I were you. Three, you wouldn't want Jaehyo to be mad cause you'll regret it if you ever do." A guy with a deep voice said.

"What do you want from me?!?" She finally had the courage to spat those words that she had been dying to ask.

"It's better if you don't know." The red haired guy said.

"If you don't answer me, I'll shout all day until you tell me!" She shouted as loud as she can.

"Yah! Quiet down!" The red haired guy quickly covered making her slap his hand away with an annoyed look.

"Look, we didn't signed up here to babysit you all day and we don't want you here either but there's no choice okay?"

"Then tell me, what do you want from me and how do you know my brother?" She asked.

"Hey U-Kwon, Jaehyo's asking why you're taking so long." Another guy went inside the room.

"We'll be right down." The red haired guy answered as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her down.

"Yah. Let go of me." She said and tried to free her hand from his grip but his hold was tight.

She walked out of the room while being dragged by U-Kwon and as they walked out, she finally saw that it wasn't an ordinary house or an abadoned warehouse that she imagined kidnappers to have but this one was a huge mansion.

"They probably killed the owners of this house and lived here." She thought and that might have made her scared to the bones but seeing her kidnappers didn't made her feel scared or worried.

"Maybe these guys are just rich." She thought again. "But why would they kidnap me, an average person, if they're already rich?"

"Jaehyo hyung!" U-Kwon called a guy with light brown hair who was sitting in the living room.

"That took you long enough." Jaehyo looked up to the younger and glared at him.

U-Kwon quickly let go of her wrist and rubbed the back of his head as he left her alone with him.

"The sleepyhead is finally awake." Jaehyo smirked at her.

"What do you want from me?" She asked with her arms crossed. "And how do you know my brother?"

"Aren't you scared?" He asked.

"Excuse me but why would I be scared?" She asked back, not wavering and looked straight into his eyes.

"We kidnapped you, aren't you supposed to be scared of us?" Jaehyo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um well, if you were kidnappers, aren't you supposed to tie me up on a chair and torment me? But instead, you made me sleep, put me on a bed and nothing happened to me and now you're just talking to me. No life threatning thing or a kinfe under the throat so why would I be scared? And what I really don't get is that, why would you kidnap me out of all people? I mean, an average person, I'm not even rich and my body isn't that of a super hot model.. So I don't really get what you would want from me.."

"Oh... we didn't kidnap you for money.." He suddenly smirked and walked towards her making her step back.

"Then, wh-why would you kidnap me?" She stuttered as he inched towards her causing her to hit her back on the wall.

"What do you think? Do we need to have a hot girl to satisfy our needs.." He smirked and leaned his face down as he grab a strand of her hair and pushed it to her ear.

He inched even closer, their bodies were against each other, his face was just centimeters away from her, one wrong move and their lips might touch. He looked down to her lips, making her lose her breath and making her close her eyes as she stuttered, "Y-yah. Do-don't you dare do anything to me."

Jaehyo drew his face away from hers and seeing her eyes shut tight made him chuckle, "Don't you think you're overthinking?"

"I am not!" She opened her eyes and glared at him for making a fool out of her.

Jaehyo smirked and sat back down on his seat. "Did she actually think I will hit on her?" He whispered to himself.

"We don't want anything from you actually. We kidnapped you because of your brother." Jaehyo finally said.

"My brother?" She asked and raised her eyebrow, completely confused as to what they want from her brother or as to what her brother did that made them kidnap her.

 

 



Author's Note; Hallo! Here I am, after 2 months(?), back with an update! Have you guys waited long? I hope you'll stay with me until I finish this story, hope you'll love this story as much as I love you guys! Hehehehe. Updates coming your way~ Love you guys! Have a nice day ahead! ^----^