Trapped 9

Trapped In A Gangster's Love

 

“Don’t you find it weird?” Taeil suddenly said out of the blue causing the two to look at him.

“I mean, Hyeri hasn’t replied to any of my messages since we left.” Taeil told the two.

“Hyung, she’s just probably ignoring you because you didn’t tell her that we’ll be going here.” Kyung said. “Or maybe she’s just mad at you for always keeping secrets from her.”

“Maybe she is. But.” Taeil face suddenly turned into a worrisome expression. “Whenever I call her phone, it’s turned off. And when I call our house, she’s not picking it up. Don’t you find it weird?” He turned to look at Zico as he spoke.

“So, what are you trying to say?” Zico asked.

“Nothing. I’m just saying that what if Jaehyo has something to do about this?” Taeil told him the possibility.

“So, are you saying that this has something to do about what happened before?” Zico glared at him.

“Woah guys. Don’t fight. We promised each other that we won’t bring up that topic anymore.” Kyung said since he felt like the two are about to strangle each other’s throat already.

“It’s your fault we’re here anyway.” Zico groaned and lied down on the couch.

“Yah! It wasn’t my fault! There was a letter sent to me that my dad isn’t feeling well, so of course I had to come and see if he’s alright.” Kyung reasoned out.

“Yeah right. Sick my . He can still get up from his bed and do normal things, is that what you call sick?” Zico glared at him.

“Yah! My dad was sick! He couldn’t eat for days!” Kyung argued.

Taeil decided to change the topic and asked as he looked at Kyung with his eyebrows furrowed. “By the way, who sent you the letter?”

“The letter?” Kyung asked and touched his pockets to reach for the letter.

He took the letter from right pocket and looked at the envelope. He flipped it a few times and furrowed his eyebrows. “Eh, there’s no sender.”

“Let me see.” Taeil quickly grabbed the letter from Kyung’s hand then looked at the envelope, he then opened it and looked at the letter. “It’s not written here too.”

The two looked at Zico with worried expressions and he just raised an eyebrow at the two. “What?”

“Aren’t you going to do something? Don’t you think Jaehyo is the one who’s doing this to get back at you?” Taeil asked.

“Your sister doesn’t have anything to do with me.” Zico coldly said as he stood up to leave.

“Yah! You!” Taeil also stood up and quickly punched Zico causing the side of his lips to bleed. “She’s my sister.”

“Stop! Fighting won’t solve anything. Let’s just quickly go back to Seoul.” Kyung said.

“What about your dad?” Taeil asked.

“He’s already better, so let’s just go back.” Kyung said.

 

“Jaehyo.” B-Bomb called out.

Jaehyo turned around to look at him and gave him a questioning look.

“It seems that her brother and the others already knows that these are all our plans.” B-Bomb told him.

Jaehyo gave him a smirk and turned back to look at the window. “Where are they now?”

“They’re already on their way here. It will take them about two hours to arrive here in Seoul.” B-Bomb said.

“Is P.O back yet?” Jaehyo asked. “It would cause a huge trouble if they bump into each other.”

“He’s already here. No need to worry.” B-Bomb assured him.

“Alright.” Jaehyo said and turned to look at him with a huge grin on his face. “Lock her up in the basement since we’ll be greeting our lovely guests.”

As B-Bomb was just about to leave, Jaehyo called him again. “Make sure to watch her, I don’t want her ruining my plans. Oh and I personally want you to look after her, not the other two.”

“Got it.” B-Bomb saluted and went out of Jaehyo’s room.

B-Bomb went into her room and found U-Kwon sleeping in the couch. He furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to why U-Kwon was there at her room.

U-Kwon woke up at the light that was entering the room, he sat up from the couch and found B-Bomb standing by the doorway, looking at him.

He stood up and glanced at Hye Ri, who was still sleeping peacefully in the bed. He walked towards B-Bomb and asked, “Mihyuk hyung, what is it?”

“Nothing that matters. Jaehyo just asked me to check up on her and he also told me to bring her to the basement.” B-Bomb told him.

“Basement? Why do we need to bring her there?” U-Kwon asked.

“They’re already coming here.” He said and went near her.

B-Bomb carried her bridal style and careful on not waking her up since she would cause trouble and it will just irritate the heck out of him.

U-Kwon looked worriedly at her as B-Bomb was carrying her out to the door. He decided to follow them down to the basement, B-bomb set Hye Ri to the chair and tied her.

“Hey wait hyung. You don’t need to tie her up to the chair, it’s not like she’s going to escape or something.” U-Kwon said.

“She might ruin Jaehyo’s plans so we need to be sure that she won’t escape.” B-Bomb told him and continued what he was doing.

“Don’t worry, I’ll look after her and make sure that she won’t runaway so don’t tie her up anymore.” U-Kwon said and grabbed the rope that B-Bomb was holding.

“Jaehyo personally told me to be the one to look after her. He doesn’t want you or P.O to be the ones so yeah. And what’s up with you anyway? Why do you keep on insisting? Do you like her or something?” B-Bomb eyed him suspiciously and grabbed the rope back.

“Course not.” He quickly denied.

B-Bomb finished tying her up and grabbed a chair from the corner. “You look after her first. Do not untie her or else.” He glared at him and left.

Just then, Hye Ri woke up. As soon as she opened her eyes, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. She looked around the room and when she tried to move her body, it won’t budge. She looked down and found herself tied up in a chair.

U-Kwon opened the light hanging in front of her and she blinked as the light hit her eyes.

She saw U-Kwon and gave him a questioning look and all he could do was sigh. “I’m sorry but Jaehyo hyung told Minhyuk hyung to tie you up in the chair. I can’t do anything about it.”

“But I’m not going to run away since there’s no place for me to run to. I don’t even know where the exit is. Please U-Kwon? It hurts.” She begged him as she showed him her wrist.

“I can’t. I’m sorry.” U-Kwon told her with a sad expression.

“Why am I here?” She asked. “And where is this place?”

“You’re here in the basement because there’s something going to happen in the mansion and Jaehyo wants you to keep out of it.” He told her as he knelt down in front of her.

He looked down on her wrist, which was now a shade of red because of the rope that was tied around her wrist tightly. He sighed as he grabbed her wrist and untied the rope. He looked at her hands and rubbed it as he saw the marks that the rope made.

“My brother’s coming isn’t he?” She asked as she gazed deeply into his eyes.

U-Kwon nodded and looked away from her.

Hye Ri couldn’t stop thinking about U-Kwon after what he said last night. She wasn’t sure if what he said were true but judging from his actions right now. She was sure that he was serious about his feelings for her. But she wasn’t sure if she feels the same way. She wasn’t sure whether she likes him or not. All she was sure about is that she wants to get out of this place.

 

 


Author's note: Omg omg! I can't tell you how excited I'm feeling right now! What I meant was, I am excited for the next chapter cause I got everything planned out! Omg! Y'all better wait! Cause I'm pretty sure the next few chapters are good! Woohoo! Oh and I can say that this fanfic is near it's end... Six more chapters to go I think? Anyway, do anticipate my next few updates! Love you guys! Be sure to leave a comment cause your comments always makes my day! Mwah.