Trapped 5

Trapped In A Gangster's Love

 

No matter how much she thought about it, she couldn't think of a reason as to what her brother had done for them to take her. Her brother was the kindest yet most caring person she ever knew, sure he nags a lot but he only does that to her but it was hard to hate him. She knew her brother wouldn't do anything to put her in danger since she was his only family left and ever since their parents left them in an orphanage, Taeil took on the responsibility to take care of her.

She sighed as she gave up thinking and throw herself to the bed.

"My brother must be worried sick looking for me." She said. "I have to do something, I can't just sit around here and wait for them to rescue me."

She finally decided of going head on with the Jaehyo guy cause it seemed to her that that guy was the leader. She wanted to get out of here and ask why they really took her.

Just as she opened the door, the guy with the red hair was there, smiling down at her. She felt her heart made a thump in her chest as she saw him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Great timing. I was just looking for you." She managed to not stare at his gorgeous features.

"Really? And why would you be looking for me?" He asked, completely confused.

"Because I want to get out of here." She told him.

"Hmm that's a tempting offer, I mean sure of course, I want to run away with you too but as you might have notice, Jaehyo hyung is kinda our leader so we all have to follow his orders." He sighed.

"Excuse me? Me? Run away? With you? You must be joking. I don't even know you." She scoffed but she deep inside, she kinda liked the idea that a guy was going to run away with her but she quickly slapped those thoughts away from her head.

"You don't know me? I'm U-Kwon, the guy that you would want to hold at night." He winked as he neared her.

"Um look, even if I hate going to school and staying here seems to be a nice option, I can't cause my brother is looking for me and I don't want him to worry."

"Oh so are you telling me that if it wasn't your brother, you would stay here? Why? You can't resist my charms isn't it?" U-Kwon smirked.

"You are so full of yourself." She said in disgust.

"You don't need to worry baby, you can stay here as long as you like since your brother and his friends doesn't even know you're missing." He said and lied down on the bed as he motioned for her to lie next to him.

"What do you mean?" She asked, completely confused at what he had just said.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but since you like me so much I guess I can tell you, but don't bring this up to the other guys or Jaehyo, cause if you did hyung is going to murder me alive." He said. "Your brother and his friends just went to Busan earlier this morning to visit Kyung's parents."

He sat up and looked at her, "See? No need to worry. You can stay as long as you like."

"Where's Jaehyo?" She asked.

"I dunno." He yawned. "I'm sleepy."

"Yah! Where is he? Where can I find him?" She asked in an annoyed and impatient tone.

"Want to take a nap with me?" He winked with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Oh heck no." She groaned and left the room.

She found no reason to stay in that room and talk to that annoying erted guy so she walked around the unfamiliar halls, trying to look for someone to bump into and hoping that it was Jaehyo so that she would no longer have to look for him. But while she's at it, she also tried to look for an exit door. But she gave up since it was no use. 

"Why would those three suddenly visit Kyung's mother? I mean, why all of a sudden? And it's so out of the blue. And what's even more confusing is that how did the U-Kwon guy know that my brother is in Busan right now?" She mumbled.

She was too preoccupied in her thoughts that she bumped into someone. She snapped out of her daze and looked up, it was the guy who has the same shade of Jaehyo's hair, B-Bomb.

"Going somewhere dear?" He asked.

"Um no, I'm looking for Jaehyo." She answered.

"And why would you be looking for him?" He raised an eyebrow completely amused at what she had just said.

"And why should I tell you the reason why I'm looking for him?" She asked back.

"Well, since you couldn't come up with a nice excuse right now, I'm concluding that you're really trying to escape." He said.

"I am not. I'm looking for Jaehyo because I need to talk to him about something and you don't need to know. You can me there for all I care."

"Hyung! Minhyuk hyung!" The guy with a deep voice called out.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me by my real name?" Minhyuk groaned as he smack the other guy in the head.

"Sorry sorry B-Bomb hyung." The younger gave a cheeky smile as he rubbed his two hands together to apologize.

He turned and finally noticed Hye Ri standing in front of them. "Oh! It's Taeil's younger sister! Hye Ri right? The name's Ji Hoon but call me P.O!" He said excitedly as he grabbed her hand and shook it.

She was weirded out by the fact that this guy was shaking her hand. He seemed cute and nice in a way, just then it hit her, if they were a bunch of killers, why would they try to get close to her or be nice to her? They were different from what she had thought, they were actually nice than expected.

"Ji Hoon sshi, I mean P.O sshi, can I ask you something?" She carefully asked.

"Anything." He smiled widely, flashing his gums.

B-Bomb gave a worried glance to P.O but he didn't seem to have seen it.

"What am I really doing here? Jaehyo said it has something to do with my brother. And how do you guys know my brother and how did you know that he is currently in Busan?" She asked.

"Oh that. It's not exactly your brother but his friend. We used to be good friends and we were all part of the same gan-"

"Enough Ji Hoon! You can't tell her. We all shouldn't." B-Bomb cut him off.

"Oh crap! I should try to learn how to control my tongue and keep my mouth shut." P.O said as he facepalmed his self. "Hyung, please don't tell Jaehyo about this or I swear I'm screwed."

"Got it. Got it. Just go before you say anything worst." B-Bomb said as he rubbed his temples and P.O quickly walked away, seeing that his hyung is already about to burst. "And you, how did you know about your brother being in Busan? Did U-Kwon tell you?"

She remembered U-Kwon telling her not to tell anyone about it and she cursed herself for being such a blabber mouth.

"N-no he didn't." She stuttered.

"That bastard. I told him not to tell anyone." He sighed as curled his hand into a fist. "Those kids sure likes to talk a lot especially since we got a pretty girl in the mansion."

She bit her bottom lip nervously and started, "Um.. excuse me but.. can you please not tell your leader about anything? Well maybe except for the fact that I need to talk to him."

"I got it so could you please just go back to your room and not give me more headaches?" He asked, completely irritated.

She didn't want to get on his nerves any further so she just obediently followed and went back to the room.

"Hey..." She sighed as she found him still lying on her bed. "Can you please get up and leave now? I want to be alone.."

He didn't move and just continued sleeping on her bed.

She went near the bed and poked his arm. "U-Kwon sshi?" Still no response.

She gave up and just sighed as she sat down at the edge of the bed. She was too focused on staring at the window that she didn't notice U-Kwon nearing her.

A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and pulled her down to the bed. He snuggled his head on her shoulders causing her to quickly push him away and stand up. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest and her cheeks heating up.

"Why am I being like this?" She asked herself.

"Yah!" She yelled. "You were awake the whole time and you pretended not to hear me?"

"Since now that you're awake, could you please get out?" She asked irritatingly as she pointed through the door.

"Why are you kicking me out?" He asked, not moving away from the bed. He suddenly smirked at her, "This is my room in the first place."

"Excuse me??"

"Now, shall we sleep?" He invited seductively as he patted the empty space on the bed.

"In your dreams." She rolled her eyes.

He stood up from the bed and walked towards her, "I better get to sleep then so I could dream about it." He winked.

"Yah! What the hell are you thinking about?" She asked and covered her chest with her hands.

“Oh don't worry I’m not gonna touch you. There’s nothing to touch anyway.” He smirked and left the room.

She quickly locked the door as soon as U-Kwon went out and groaned as she realized what he had said before he left, "Did that guy just insult me?"