Trapped 2

Trapped In A Gangster's Love

 

"Good morning Hye Ri~" Someone greeted brightly causing her to open her eyes at the sound.

She stretched her arms and found herself staring, eyelids still closing at Kyung as he gave her a quick peck on the forehead causing her to fully wake up.

"Okay. I'm wide awake." She shouted and stood up abruptly causing her to fall on her . She hissed in pain as she hit not a soft bed but a wooden stair instead.

"Ouch." She expressed as she rubbed her . She looked around and noticed that she wasn't in her bed and that she was sitting on the staircase.

I must have fallen asleep earlier this morning when I was trying to eavesdrop. She realized.

"I was just going up to your room to wake you when I found you sleeping there." Kyung smiled. "What were you doing sleeping in the staircase Hye Ri?"

"I think I must've sleepwalked last night." She lied and found no one at the kitchen.

"Where's oppa?" She asked.

"Ah, he's still sleeping." Kyung said. "I think he's really tired."

She sighed in relief, thanking that her brother didn't caught her sleeping in the staircase. He would probably nag at her if he saw her.

She went down the staircase and found Zico at the couch causing her to gulp, scared if he had heard her lie.

"Oh hey Kyung oppa, where were you last night? Were you with my brother? Where did you three go?" She asked.

"Last night? Oh we went into some couple of fights and went to see the other g-" Kyung didn't get to finish what he said when he saw Zico shooting him imaginary daggers.

"What I meant was we saw some couple on the street last night fighting and saw the other girlfriend." Kyung smiled awkwardly and was about to continue explaining when Zico stretched his hands and stood up from the couch.

"I wonder what's for breakfast.. since Taeil is still sleeping and I don't know how to cook but just burn the whole kitchen, I think Hye Ri should do the cooking." Zico said a little to loud, cutting Kyung off.

She glared at him and mumbled. "Nice timing jerk."

"I'm not cooking anything for you." She said and went up to her room to prepare to go to school.

She took a bath and quickly changed into her school uniform. She didn't want her brother to wake up until she had already left for school. It's because she didn't want to eat with Zico. She hates him most of the times cause he's annoying and what's even more annoying is that he lives with them.

Taeil said that since they got an extra room to spare and his friends are in need of a place to stay, he let them stay there. And since he was the older brother, she had no choice but to live with it.

She tied her hair in a ponytail and fixed her school uniform then grabbed her backpack from the side. She rushed the down the stairs and found Taeil already awake and cooking in the kitchen.

She was just about to reach the front door when he spotted her.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" He asked.

"I need to go to school early cause I have a meeting with the club. I'll just grab something to bite on my way to school." She excused.

"Really? You should go on then if you do." Taeil said as he peeked his head out of the kitchen and motioned for her to leave already cause she might get there late.

"I'm leaving then. See you later." She said as she walked out of the door.

 

Since it was still early, she was in no rush to reach school since she didn't really have any meeting to attend to and her school is pretty much just a few blocks away from her house.

She was kicking the ground as she was walking, her stomach suddenly growled causing her to pout since she was hungry and she didn't even get the chance to taste the delicious pasta that she saw her brother was cooking.

She rubbed her stomach as she cursed herself for not staying for breakfast. "I should have ate with them even if I hate being with Zico."

Just then, someone pinched her cheeks. She stopped on her tracks and quickly turned to look at as to who the person was and was surprised seeing Zico there.

"Omona." She expressed. "Wha- Why are you out here?"

"I heard someone stabbing me in the back so I quickly went to punish that person." He said and dropped his hands away from her face and into the pockets of his jacket.

"Okay.." She said, weirded out by the fact that he was here.

"Hey Hye Ri, I have something to ask you.. Last night, did you hear something? Like someone breaking in or someone going up to your room?"

She didn't know how to respond to his question, yes there was someone who did but she wasn't sure whether she should tell him, especially since they were hiding something from her.

She shook her head and said, "I don't know. I just woke up last night cause I had to use the bathroom and then I saw you guys. But I don't think I have heard anyone breaking in or something like that. Why?"

"Ahhh is that so? It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Zico said. "Make sure to always lock the front door, your bedroom door and your balcony door. I heard from the news that there's a lot of people breaking in these days."

She nodded her head and was just about to leave when Zico grabbed her by her arm. "Here." He said and placed something in her hand and walked off.

She looked down and saw a ziploc containing two of her favorite ham and cheese sandwich. She smiled and looked behind her to catch a glimpse of him walking back to the house. "Thank you." She mumbled.

 

 


Leave a comment below so that I'll know what you think of this chapter!