Trapped 1

Trapped In A Gangster's Love

 

"Taeil oppa! Stop making noises!" Hye Ri shouted as she laid in her bed, she couldn't sleep due to all the noise that was coming from downstairs.

She shouted a couple of times already but they still won't stop whatever they were doing.

"Yah oppa! Stop it! I can't sleep!" She shouted again, this time a little bit louder. "Please do remember that I still have school tomorrow."

She groaned. What the hell are they doing so late in the night? They're not eating something sneakily are they? Like ordering a pizza and forgot to share it with me.

There was the noise again, footsteps stomping so loud in the living room that she wanted to get up on her bed and punch the guy who's making so much noise in the middle of the night. But she was too lazy to get up since she was already in her sleeping position.

"Guess I just have to deal with all those noises." She gave up and just pulled her blanket over her head and tried to ignore all the commotion going downstairs.

She closed my eyes and tried to sleep but then she heard her door knob suddenly turning and the sounds of shushing outside, Is that Taeil oppa? She wondered.

She heard her bedroom door open and then close. She heard footsteps nearing her bed, she was just about to remove the blanket off her head to give her brother a shock when heard her brother's voice outside her door.

"Hye Ri? Are you already asleep?"

If Taeil oppa is outside, then who the hell is in my room? She panicked.

She heard the footsteps in her bedroom loud as if the person was in a hurry. She heard her balcony door open and something crashing below.

Her door opened once again, but this time, Taeil's voice came greeting her. "You asleep?"

Her heart was beating so quickly on her chest and she wanted to give her brother a hug because she was so scared.

"Aish. This girl really. I told her to close her balcony when she's sleeping to avoid catching a cold." She heard him mumble and then heard her balcony door being closed.

She heard him leaving and finally took this chance to take a peek of her room. She looked at her belongings whether the person who came in stole something or touched anything but nothing seems to be off place. She looked at the balcony, she wanted to open the it and look down below but she was afraid that the person was still there, waiting for a chance to come back in.

She decided to go down to the kitchen to grab something to calm her nerves down when she found her brother and Zico, whispering something.

"I think someone broke in." She heard her brother mumble.

"Why do you say so?" Zico asked, his eyebrows were furrowed.

"I just think-" Taeil stopped when Zico slapped him in the arm and pointed at Hye Ri's location.

"Uhhh.." Hye Ri started but she didn't seem to know what to say since she was practically eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Why are you still up? You should get some sleep, you have school tomorrow." Taeil said, which was so not like him because he would usually nag at her.

That's not like him.. He would usually yell and nag at me for still being awake.. She thought.

"I just suddenly woke up cause I needed to go to the bathroom and was just on my way to grab something to drink." She said. "Did you just come back home now? At 2AM in the morning?? What are you doing all night? Partying??? Going to clubs??? But you guys don't look like you party though... You don't even know how to dance or have fun. And plus, you hate loud music.. So tell me, where do you three go every single night?"

"Go to your room and sleep Lee Hye Ri! You have school tomorrow! I don't want you sleeping in class so go and get your sleep! And did you know that you won't grow if you sleep late??"

"Enough with the lecture already, mom." She groaned and rolled her eyes at him. "Oppa, I think you're the one who needs to sleep early to grow some more centimeters."

"How about you oppa, why are you always out so late?" She turned her head towards Zico and eyed him suspiciously with arms crossed on her chest.

"It's none of your business," Zico answered coldly.

"None of your business." She mocked him.

"If you don't tell me, I'm just going to think that you two are always out every night to hook up with some girls who works at a bar." She told him. "Wow, I have such good role model brothers to look up to."

"I do not go to bars and hook up with girls!" Taeil defended.

"Then tell me. What is it that you guys do that takes until morning to do?" She asked again, completely curious as to why they weren't answering her question.

"We can't tell you." Zico butted in.

"Lee Hye Ri! Stop asking questions and just go to bed!" He said and pointed up to the stairs.

"Fine. If you won't tell me then I'll find it out for myself." She shouted and made her way upstairs. She hid somewhere around the stairs to listen to their conversation.

"Don't ever tell her." She heard Zico say. "She won't like it if she finds out."

What are they? Some kind of gang or something? Or maybe robbers? Or... maybe... murderers? That might explain why Zico keeps a box full of sharp knives.

The more they don't want her to know, the more she want to know. If they don't want to tell me, then I have no choice but to figure out what their hiding by myself.

She didn't know how long she was sitting there listening to their silent conversations. Her head hit the wall and ended up falling asleep by the staircase.

 

 


 

Hey folks! That's it for now! But I'll update again soon :D Thank you for subbing and I do hope you comment :3