Trapped 7

Trapped In A Gangster's Love

 

She woke up with a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her waist, she smelled a sweet scent that she snuggled more to that fabric. She threw her arms around that person and slowly opened her eyes. As she opened them, she was greeted by him, a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Yah! What the heck are you doing here?" She shouted as she quickly pushed him off the bed.

"You didn’t have to push me that hard." He sleepily said as he got up and rubbed his .

“Aish! Yah! What do you think you’re doing? Byeontae!” She shouted as she grabbed one of the pillows and throw it at him.

He quickly moved and the pillow missed him, “Don’t tell me you didn’t like it.” He smirked playfully at me as he went up to the bed.

“Ugh gross. Get away from me.” She said and quickly stood up from the bed.

“You were even the one who asked me to sleep with you.” He mumbled as he closed his eyes.

“Excuse me? Me? When did I?” She looked down at him, arms crossed on her chest.

"Awww, you forgot already baby? You were freezing last night when I came by to get something, you asked me not to leave you." U-Kwon said while pouting at her.

“I don’t believe you. I might as well get out of this room before you try doing something again.” She stated and headed for the door.

“You don’t believe me? You really told me to stay with you baby. I think you were-”

As she opened the door, she saw Jaehyo standing in front of the doorway and she quickly gulped down.

“I see that you two are getting close,” he said.

“Huh?” That was the only word that came out from but then she realized that he wasn’t looking at her, he was looking at U-Kwon with a piercing glare that could kill someone right then and there.

“Ah, Jaehyo hyung. You’re here?” U-Kwon shifted uncomfortably.

“Hye Ri and I needs to have a little talk.” Jaehyo said. "Would you mind leaving her with me for a while? I don't know why I should be asking you for permission but since you can't seem to separate yourself from her.."

“Ah sure hyung.” U-Kwon said as he quickly left.

She shifted uncomfortably seeing Jaehyo staring at her like there’s no tomorrow. “Follow me.”

He gave her one last stare and smirked at her as he walked away.

"Where are we going?" She carefully asked, she didn't want to get on this person's nerves as the others have been warning her that he could kill her.

"Garden. Going to take some fresh air. Cause I'm betting that you have missed the outside world for spending so much days locked up inside." He said not turning back at her and just continued walking down the stairs.

"Is this dude a sadist or what? Since when did he care if I needed a breather or anything. He must have gone crazy for him to actually do something nice to me." She thought to herself and just continued walking silently behind him.

He suddenly stopped on his tracks causing her to bump into him. "Sorry." She quickly mumbled.

"Try to remember the way to the garden so that whenever you feel like going, you can go. But you can also try to ask one of the boys, I mean U-Kwon to show you the way if that's what you prefer." He said and continued walking.

She wondered why Jaehyo was suddenly being nice to her but she didn't try to think any further and just quickly followed him since she was scared to left alone.

He finally stopped then opened the glass doors and the fresh wind that she had longingly missed came brushing against her skin. She smiled and quickly went outside, she opened my arms and let the wind brush against her skin. How she had miss being outside, she felt like being suffocated locked up in the mansion.

But as she looked around the garden, she realized that it was a closed garden and the only door was the door that they came out from. But instead of thinking that, she smiled as she looked at the flowers below her.

She wondered who was taking care of the plants since there were no maids in the mansion or anything like that but P.O had told her that a few maids would come over twice a week to clean the mansion.

"Who takes care of these plants?" She asked still looking down at the flowers.

"I personally water them and check them every day." He said.

Her eyes widened as he said that, she turned around to face him, "You?"

"Yeah, I always go here whenever I have problems or worries. It helps me clear my mind." He admitted.

"Feel free to enjoy the surroundings and just come back inside when you are done." He said and walked to the door when she stopped him.

"Ah wait, I don't know my way back." She told him. "I'll just stay here real quick, can you please wait for me?"

Jaehyo didn’t reply as he just walked towards her and sat on the bench near her.

She walked around the garden and enjoyed the air. She smelled the flowers that was planted there and smiled. She looked to where Jaehyo was sitting and saw that he was looking at her direction, he was staring at her so intently that it was hard for her to miss.

She walked back to where he was and told him that they could go but as they walked out of the garden, Hye Ri mumbled something to him.

"Thank you." She said softly. He didn't reply or stopped to look at her and just continued leading the way back to her room.

"Umm by the way, I have a question.." She started as she followed behind him.

"What is it?" He asked as he just continued walking.

"Why do I have to use U-Kwon’s room when there are a lot of empty rooms in the mansion?" She asked.

"Do you not like it? Judging by what I saw earlier, it looks like you two are close and you seem to like it."

“Ah, aniyo. It's not like that. It's just that, I feel very uncomfortable using someone else's room, especially a guy's. And I also think that I'm being a bother to U-Kwon since he is the real owner of the room but thanks to me, he has to sleep somewhere else."

"Ahhhh... But U-Kwon seems to be fine with it since he was the one who requested for you to stay in his room so that he could easily keep an eye on you. If you don't know, I assigned U-Kwon to look after you, to follow you when you're wandering around or to stop you from doing something crazy. You don't need to worry about that guy, he just stays in the room right next to yours." He stopped on his tracks and looked at her. "But if you want, I can ask one of the maids to prepare one of the empty rooms for you."

"Really? You would do that for me?" She asked.

"I’ll give one of the maids a call to prepare the room so that you can sleep there by tonight." He finally said and continued walking as I followed him.

"Oh, um, Jaehyo sshi, I have another question." He glared at her with his piercing eyes, annoyed as she kept on asking questions. 

"It's the last one I promise." She said. "Who is Sojin? Is she your sister?"

Jaehyo's eyes darkened and he suddenly walked towards her causing her to take a few steps back. 

"How did you know about her? Did U-Kwon tell you? P.O perhaps?" 

"No.. I just.. just saw her room when I was walking around the hall." Her back hit the wall and he slammed both of his hands in the wall angrily beside her face, trapping her. He leaned down and glared at her, "You know what I really hate? People who doesn't mind their own business. So you better stop what you're doing before I get really pissed and you don't want to see me like that."

She quickly looked downwards and fidgeted with her hands. She didn't dare to look up since she was scared to look at him.

“Follow me.” He said coldly and grabbed her hand.

He hardened his grip on her hand and she almost winced in pain but managed to hold it in. He stopped walking, causing her to bump into him. He turned around and looked at her, "That's your room and the room across from yours is my room."

"Since your room isn't ready yet, I'll call B-Bomb to look after you and take you somewhere so that you wouldn't wander around again." He stated and went into his room.

She finally let out a breath since she was holding it in since earlier, afraid that he might get even more mad if he hears her. She rubbed the part where he had grabbed hold of her and winced in pain. She then realized that her new room was just across his, meaning to say she'll get to see him more often.

"Why does it have to be the room across his? There's a lot of empty rooms in this mansion, why did he have to pick this one?" She groaned as she stomped her foot to the floor in frustration. "I shouldn't have asked about switching rooms and I really shouldn't have asked about that Sojin girl. I'm so stupid!"

 

 


Author's note: Hello everyone! Wow, that took me a while to update *scratches head*. I think this chapter is also boring, aish! Eotteokhae? I'm really trying my best to think things through and make each chapter a good one. I really am, trust me. So now Jaehyo knows about Hye Ri's investigation (lol), so here's a spoiler for you guys! Ah never mind. Mouth zipped. Be sure to comment anything you would like to tell me! And of course, suggestions are always open! So, I'll be back as soon as I have the time! ^^