Green Tea

Every Breath We've Ever Taken

"Lindi Unnie!!"

Five more minutes.

"UNNIE!!"

FIVE. MORE. MINUTES.

"Unnie, Jonghyun Oppa is here!!  WAKE UP!"

I shot up from my bed. My hair completely covered my eyes, so whoever was trying to wake me up must've been startled.

"Aigoo! You look like the girl from the Grudge!" MinYoung scrambled towards me to move the strands of hair away from my face. "Unnie, it's almost noon!"

"Noon?!" I jumped out of my bed and for the bathroom, leaving the maknae clueless at the foot of my bed. "Keep him out of my room! My face is make-up-less!!!!"

I practically ran into the shower, almost slipping on the way in. Fumbling with the rest of my make-up and hair, I finished my morning routine in less than half an hour. I am so good!

"Oppa?" I walked down the stairs, trying to compose myself. It doesn't look very lady-like running down the stairs with sweat all over your face. It's just not attractive.

"Anyeong." Jonghyun's pearly whites greeted me happily. "Did you sleep well?"

I nodded. "Where are we going today, Oppa?"

"Your favorite cafe." He grinned.

"Bwoh? My favorite cafe?"

"Wow, you really did forget everything. Anyeong EunMi Noona!" Jonghyun waved goodbye to my Unnies and pulled me outside.

It was fairly warm outside. Thank goodness I didn't outgrow my love for tank tops... My closet was full of them.

We didn't go very far. This cafe that Jonghyun spoke of was a hole in the wall, a very low key hang out. It was a very cute place. Oppa reminded me of what I usually ordered. Luckily, it was something that I was craving--iced green tea with honey. Yum.

I sipped my tea while Jonghyun just stared at me with a hint of a smile on his lips.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

I beamed. "This is really good."

"You always order that whenever we come here." He chuckled. "Even in the dead of winter when it's freezing outside."

"Waeyo?" It seemed very unlike me.

Oppa shrugged, "You told me once that because the tea is so cold, the snow seems a lot warmer."

Hm. That makes sense. "So what are we going to talk about?"