CF

Every Breath We've Ever Taken

"Unnie! Wake up! We have a schedule today!!" Young-Ju burst into my room to announce this. Shortly after, the rest of the girls came in as well.

"Yah! Aegyo-ul!" EunMi Unnie shook me.

Aegyo-ul? ...Cute-face?!

I turned my head so I could speak, "Wae Aegyo-ul?"

"Aigoo, first you forget about your Oppa, now your own nickname." Hana Unnie sighed. "Get up!" She laid across my back.

"Lindi Unnie pile!" MinYoung cheered as she got on top of Hana.

"Anya!!" I screamed.

"You got yourself into this." Young-Ju shrugged then followed the first two.

"Omo," EunMi Unnie looked at us as if we were crazy. "Lindi-ah, you have a CF shoot today with Key Oppa."

"What CF?" I yawned as I sat up.

Unnie studied herself in the mirror before answering. "For Clean & Clear."

I'm a spokesperson for Clean & Clear? How much more awesome can I get!!

"Key Oppa, too?"

"Neh," Young-Ju answered. "Sunbae is the new face of clear skin. You, too!" She smiled.

"Arasso," EunMi Unnie began to walk to the door. "The shoot starts soon. You better hurry!" She gave me a thumbs up.

The three other girls followed after our leader, leaving me in my room to get ready. Although, I didn't really know how a CF shooting works, I knew the basics. There was a photoshoot and then the actual commercial. How difficult could it get?

 

"More hairspray on Ms. Shen." The monotone photographer said to the hairstylist.

Aissh, for a commercial about being naturally beautiful, this is a lot of make up. This is very ironic to say the least.

"Ah!" The photographer suddenly exclaimed. "Key-sshi, you are late."

Key Oppa, looking as handsome as ever ran into the building.

"Mianheyo, Ahjussi!" He panted as he stood next to me.

"Make up!" The Ahjussi yelled.

"Anyeonghaseyo." I bowed to Key.

He laughed, much to my dismay. "Hey, Lindi-ah. We haven't been formal in like four years. You okay?"

"Oh," I blushed. "Mianhe. Just a little forgetful of everything lately."

"I heard about your accident." Key's face suddenly became pained. "Are you okay?" He moved closer to me, putting his hand on my arm.

When he realize that he made contact, he backed away.

I smiled. "Gwenchana, Oppa."

He nodded.

At that very instant, I remembered what Jonghyun had told me about Key the night of our debut.

"Oppa," I asked just as his make up was finished.

"Yeh?" He looked to me with his big brown eyes.

"Do you want to have lunch later?"