Back Part one. (Sorry.... I'm really tired and stressed...)

ExoPlanet

At that moment, the citizen's also doubled, they crossed dimensions too. And now their eyes were glowing a faint red.

Chanyeol stood by the graveyard, hidden inside a little cottage nearby. He kept his eye on the only moving thing he saw. One person blindly walking around. The peson not knowing what to do since no enemy he could see was there.

Chanyeol only sat down, picking up an old book laying around.

"This is such a great fight." Chanyeol muttered to himself as he browsed the book.

Chanyeol gazed back up, now seeing a faint gray fog dispersing over the graveyard. The fog crawled over the person and luckily, the fog was still light enough so Chanyeol could see the person tense up then fall down limp.

"Shoot..." Chanyeol said, knowing that most likely only Sehun could help anyone with the fog.

Chanyeol ran out of his hideout then onto the road, hoping to find Sehun along the way. Behind him, the darkened and moved twice as fast.

~~

"Suho... what's that?" D.O. asked SuHo when he saw a thick dark cloud looming close to the ground.

"I don't know, be right back I'll check it out." SuHo said, being the guardian he was.

"No, it can be dangerous, I'll go with you. "Kyungsoo decided.

"It's dangerous, so you come with me not run away? Okay?" SuHo said playfully despite the tense atmosphere.

SuHo reached his hand out to submerge his hand into the fog, but right before he could, a wall of wind separated the duo from the fog.

"Sehun... what was that for?" SuHo asked himself.

"It's deadly... the fog. I can feel it killing the grass and shrubs on the opposite side. Good thing he figured out then or you could be dead." Kyungsoo said.

Suddenly, a small earthquake went across the whole city.

"Was that you?" SuHo quickly asked D.O.

"Yeah, sorry. I felt the fog penetrate the ground and start to travel through the ground. I kinda hardened the ground. Turned it to rock... and blocked off the sewers... and storm drains." D.O. explained, "Let's just go in town, there seems to be nothing out here."

They both turned and headed back, just missing a red glow pass through the fog behind them.

~~~~~

Kris and Lay were rooftop in the central building holding guns and shooting each citizen they saw with great accuracy straight in the head.

Baekhyun was on the opposite side vaporizing them with his light beam.

He took a break then looked off in the plains.

He saw D.O. and SuHo walking back and the wind wall Sehun made. Baekhyun was about to turn back and zap again, but a red glow caught his eye.

He saw the red eye form then penetrate the wall heading towards D.O. and Suho. Quickly Baekhyun shot a beam of light, straight into the eye. Stunning it for a second.

~~~~~~

D.O. and SuHo quickly looked back once they saw Baekhyun's beam pass them.

"Holy...." D.O. barely gasped out as he turn and pulled SuHo along. Running along the ground he was moving too.

The red eye penetrated the wind wall and was now approaching the city.

 

~~~~~

Tao was currently under attack by the humans who were being controlled.

He was getting weary quick, so he decided to freeze every human in time.

"SMph... i can rest for a bit now..." Tao whispered as he sat down on the curb, not knowing that the red eye was coming closer each second.

~~~~~~~

 

Sehun, Luhan and Chanyeol were defending themselves against the townspeople when everyone just froze.

"Tao must've gotten tired of it." Luhan said. "Sometimes he can get a little lazy."

They untangled themselves from the bodies that were surrounding them.

They stood out of the tangle looking at the cluster of frozen bodies.

"Kind of sad... these people used to be good, but then the red eye corrupted them." Sehun said.

"Teah.. it is kinda sad. But it's too late now." Chanyeol said before creamating the people.

"DUDE! what was that for?" Luhan asked.

"I told you, it's too late. Let's just get farther away from the outskirts.... it's getting darker because of the fog." Chanyeol admitted.