In Dimension K

ExoPlanet

"Once the planets align and the portal opens, we need to be ready. The red eye will most likely be waiting and try to stop us." SuHo said in a meeting the legends held.

"But once we connect the two parts of the blue eye, we will have the power of it too, right?" Sehun asked.

"Yes, along with it. We can regain the full strength of our power." SuHo further explained.

"Wait.... the strength in our power now.... isn't the strongest?" Chanyeol asked slightly dumbfounded.

"Well... yeah." SuHo replied shocked.

"Even I knew that Chanyeol." Kai said while shaking his head.

"I guess you've been stuck with the weaker version too long." Baekhyun said.

"I guess I have..." Chanyeol replied.

"Once we regain our full power, we have a better chane of winning. Last time, we were caught unexpectedly and we were surprised and a mess. But since we can be ready now, we can fight." SuHo finished off.

"Wait, wait,wait.... when we fight.... what are the citizens going to do? Are they just going to be there? The last time this happened, it was just us and nature..." D.O. asked.

"There are going to be deaths... the red eye controls the people, remember?" SuHo stated.

"Oh yeah.... anyways, who decided you were in charge of this meeting?" D.O asked SuHo.

"I seem to know the most anyways.... and... I think of myself as your guardian." SuHo replied.

At that statement, SuHo recieved awkward glares from everyone else.

"Okay." SuHo sighed. "We need to train to recieve and be able to control our original power. We haven't had it in so long, Sometimes our strength fades too." SuHo began again.

"How is mine weaker? I'm freakin Teleportation!" Kai asked.

"There is a delay. Have you noticed? With your full strength, you'll teleport from one place or another without missing a heart beat." SuHo answered.

"Chanyeol, work with Me... See if you can make me fully evaporate, or if I can put you out." SuHo asked.

"Kai you can work with Baekhyun or Sehun. With baekhyun, see if you can get to your destined location before the light does. You need to be quick, but it's training. With Sehun. You would do the same, but with wind... Actually work with Baekhyun. Light is faster than wind." SuHo kept on going.

That leaves, Sehun and D.O. Air and Earth... Maybe Sehun, see if you can penetrate the Earth with your wind, while D.O. try to keep it sturdy."SuHo finished.

"Let's do this." Sehun said while looking at D.O.

Immediately all six of them went to work. Seeing if they were the weaker or the stronger.