Finale~

ExoPlanet

Tao sat at the curb alongside Chen, until he saw a line of fire creamate all of his 'fighting partners'

"Chanyeol! What was that for! I was going to finish them..." Tao complained. "After a little break~"

"C'mon we don't have much time." Luhan said to Tao.

"He's right." SuHo ran up with D.O. gasping for air. "The red eye.... it's here."

"What?!" All Tao, Sehun, Chanyeol and Luhan gasped.

"We don't even have a way to defeat it yet." Sehun said.

"Actaully we do." Xiumin said walking up to them.

"How do you know?" Chen asked.

"Me, being the oldest, has some moments... this is one of the moments. We need to purify the red eye. That means that all 12 of us need to use our power on it at the same time. Tao, your time control doesn't work on it unless you really try hard, so rest up now." Xiumin said.

 

*clomp clomp clomp clomp*

"GUYS GUYS GUYS! The red eye in T minus 3 minutes.... what do we do?" Baekhyun came down running with Lay and Kris.

"Once it get's here, use your power on it, Lay you try to heal it." Xiumin explained in short.

"What do I do? Fly into it? That doesn't sound to pretty..." Kris said sarcastically.

"Sorry?" Xiumin shyly said now. "That's what you do!" Xiumin said putting his thumbs up and grinning weakly.

"Seriously..." Kris sighed to himself. "I better not die or else I'll kill you Xiumin."

"Good luck with that~" Xiumin cooed. "Now get ready. They said three minutes, three minutes ago. It should be here now."

"And it is.." Lay said pointing to a red glow reflecting off a building. The red eye was around the corner, approaching quickly.

"NOW!" Xiumin yelled and they immediately got to work.

Tao slowing him down with his time control.

Chen directing lighting straight to the center of it.

Lay attempting to draw out the evil.

Sehun blowing gusts of wind towards it.

SuHo blasting water at the eye.

D.O. throwing rocks and debree at it.

Xiumin shooting a lines of icicles that stabbed the eye.

Chanyeol shooting fire at it, burning wherever his fire touched.

Baekhyun aiming his light beam at the pupil, blinding it.

Luhan breaking it apart with his mind.

Kris flew up and-

"Wait where's Kai?" Kris suddenly asked despite the full fledged battle.

"K-Kai?" Xiumin's eyes went wide. "Oh goodness..."

 

"Someone call me?" Kai asked a second later. "Holy Jeez... what am I missing..."

"I DONT KNOW!" Tao said, getting tired. "Just do something with your teleportation with it. I dont care what just do something!"

Kris flew inside the eye and Kai teleported the outer layer of it away.

 

The eye exploded leaving a thin layer of dust on the ground.

 

11 of them looked up to see Kris standing in the center holding a bright, glowing ball.

"It's purified..." Kris announced.

Around them, the world started changing.

All the dead plants regrew healthy and green.

All the dead people woke up without a single mark or memory of the past years.

The buildings became newer.

The land became healthier.

 

It was a new world.

 

The End.

google

">cookies.

 

I know this can be a crappy ending... but yeah.... i have another idea for a fic, but idk which group to use so~ if you could take a little time and do the poll??