MAMA

ExoPlanet

Slowly, there was a call that signified the want for change.

Either when A loved one died, or went to jail. Some citizens began to realize the chaos they were living in, that's when they called. They wanted it to end.

But for actual change to happen, Everyone needed to want change. Not just one or Two. Sadly, the red eye had Different Plans. The Red Eye took each citizen. One by one, digitally altering them. Making them automatons, computer codes for their personality. In their personality, there was no Love. No Warmth, Nothing, but the Need to Curse.

A few humans escaped and now live in solitude. Afraid to even leave their homes. They still use the call. The call for the change they want. They know the chaos. They live in it.

This call is 'MAMA'

 

"Mama! Mama! Mam-"

"There goes another one..." Sehun said with a gloomy expression. They know once the human starts calling, the red eye starts looking for them and tries to get them. This one just got caught. But the humans can't stop. They'd rather die then stay.

 

"Be right back." D.O. said while heading out. Everyone knew what he was doing.

D.O's power is Earth. He takes the body of the now deceased human and buries it in the graveyard.

"Mama! Mama!"

Another human yelled.

In the countryside, the calls echoed throught the whole place.

D.O. walked to the well in the graveyard. In seconds, everyone was behind him.

SuHo walked up the the well and yelled in it.

"MAMA!"

in a couple of seconds, they heard a reply.

"MAMA!" It was Xiumin.

This well, was one of their only connections to the other dimension.

 

They still don't exactly know how it happens, but it does.

How whenever they call into the well, the other part is there, ready to answer.

They guessed that's just how the two dimensions work. Mirroring one another, without their notice.

In Dimension M the well, is not a well, it is a fountain. Placed at the outskirts of town. No one calls MAMA that much. Only because they'd rather live than die in the city.  But in the country, they would rather die than live.