Train

ExoPlanet

Sorry it's been waaaaayyyyy longer than a week.... its been like a month.... But its here~ Sorry Sorry sorry sorry....

 

SuHo and Chanyeol stood across from each other on a field.

"You ready?" SuHo asked.

"Of course! Just need your water to begin." Chanyeol stated.

"No problem." SuHo smirked then put water in between the two of them.

Immediately, Chanyeol set fire to the water.

The water was evaporating at a fast pace, but SuHo was reversing the evaporation.

SuHo condensed the evaporated water just as fast as it was evaporating.

"Not bad~" Chanyeol smirked.

Chanyeol slowly raised his hand, raising the heat with it.

"You think that was my best?" SuHo retorted. "I'm the guardian. I'm pretty strong!"

"Oh really? Then why haven't you put me out?" Chanyeol asked.

"Okay." SuHo said.

SuHo quickly swirled his fingers and gallons of water formed, greatly reducing the fire by the minute.

Chanyeol quickly heightened the heat of the fire, but SuHo just condensed the great amount of water faster, while smirking.

"Not bed, Chanyeol, but you need to get stronger." SuHo said while easily putting Chanyeol out.

"DAMMIT! SuHo~~~"  Chanyeol complained.

"Get stronger~"SuHo teased.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kai and Baekhyun stood side by side.

About 100 meters away was a small sign with a scale and a small black square.

"Okay. So, you need to transport onto the scale before my light reacts with the black square. If I react first, The scale will disappear, if you get there first, my light won't be able to reach through you." Baekhyun explained because he made the contraption himself.

"Sounds easy enough." Kai said.

"Kai, you're competing against the speed of light." Baekhyun said.

"I know. But the concept of the 'how you do it' is easy." Kai explained.

"Oh~ So you ready?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yep!" Kai answered.

"I set a timer to go off every 10 minutes. Once it goes off, start. I don't know what time it's on, so just wait..." Baekhyun told Kai.

"Sure whatever." Kai said.

The two of them waited in ready position for a good position until the bell rung.

"Ha! Baekhyun! You loose~' Kai teased.

"Kai." Baekhyun said with a blank face. "Look under you."

Kai looked down and saw that he was standing on the ground. No scale. Just the ground.

"Oh...." Kai whispered.

"And that's after all the dealy time and everything. I have the disadvantage here." Baekhyun said.

"We are going to do this until you beat me okay?" Baekhyun explained. "Then I'm gonna do some individual training. Light can't get faster, but it can get stronger and hotter."

THe two of them repeated the same process over and over again.

"Are you sure this is even working?" Kai said.

"Yes! There were some close calls. Have you noticed that for a millisecond you were actually on the scale, but i disappeared because of the delay." Baekhyun encouraged.
 

"Fine..." Kai said. "I'm going to get you this time."

They waited, then *Ding*

"Check it Baekhyun." Kai turned around and smirked. UNder Kai was the scale and it wasn't disappearing.

"Good Job. Now do it three more times, then I'm going to be off~" Baekhyun ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So~ How are we going to do this..." Sehun asked.

"I don't know... when does the wind penetrate the Earth?" D.O asked back.

"Never!" Sehun explained.

"Then maybe you can be the first!" Kyungsoo encouraged.

"Really.... when I have another person keeping the ground harder than rock." Sehun sarcastically said.

"Yep! You'll definetily be stronger." Kyungsoo said happily. "Okay begin." DO said while holding his hands steady parallel to the ground.

"Fine." Sehun spat.

Sehun started blowing his strongest wind against the ground.

Nothing happened.

"Try narrowing the wind. Instead of a large one, focus all your energy on a small one, it should be stronger." DO advised.

"Okay..." Sehun said while doing what DO said.

Finally, a small piece of the ground flew away.

"Good job. Now try to get more." DO said while replacing the little piece and hardening the Earth even more.

"Ehehe..." Sehun unconciously laughed as he used all his strength in his wind.

For hours the two of then put all their strength into their training.

"Aigoo~ I can't do this!" Sehun complained.

"Okay. 30 minute rest. Be back then we will resume." Do said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be in the study!" Lay called outside to the rest.

"You're not going to practice?" Xiumin asked.

"I am! I'm healing, so imma read about all that stuff..." Lay explained.

"Oh... go ahead then." Kris said. "We're going to be out here."

 

Luhan stood at the edge of the civilization. Forest was lined as far as the eye could see.

Luhan closed his eyes, the pulled out a tree every 5 meters.

He focused and tried making the trees go in a pattern. Making his ability more able to be more finite and detailed.

A couple trees hit at times, but gradually it became easier.

Luhan got better.

 

Kris held a timer in his hand. He set it to go off every 5 seconds once the start was pushed.

Once the timer began, he flew up as fast as he could to reach the highest point he could. 

Each time he would try to get higher and higher meaning he was trying to get faster and faster.

Soon enough he was flying up 1000's of meters per second.

"Good enough..." Kris whispered to himself once the 5 seconds were up.

 

Xiumin stood in the center of the graveyard. He sent out a quick pulse of frost, Just to see how far it woudl travel.

The frost covered everything in a 5 mile radius.

"Not bad..."

XIumin then decided to keep the pulse going and see how long he could hold up.

Hours and hours passed and he only got a little wearier.

Everything within that radius was completely frozen, maybe never to be unfrozen again.

 

Chen continuously hit the ground with lightning. Each time increasing the power and strength.

Once he reached the point where he couldn't get stronger, he made 10 targets, each differing in size and distance,

He struck each one with the best accuracy he could.

Surprisingly each target was hit bullseye.

"Okay!!!" Chen happily exclaimed while walking back home.

 

Tao lazily walked through town, freezing time on any random thing he walked by.

As he looked back he sees various trees, flowers, and even people frozen in time. He unfreezes them then walks away.

"I'll just go work on my wushu." He decided then walked home.

 

Lay sat in front of a plethora of piles of books on healing and health.

He studiously read through each one, taking up hours and hours of time.

Each little piece of information sticking in his brain. On some, he even tested on plants and dummies he made just for this.

By dusk, he still had about 20 books to read through.