After 5 years (Exo M based)

ExoPlanet

In the new world of legends, the people grew cold.

They lost their hearts and with that, lost the ability to love too.

Only the legends were still raw and unaffected.

They people now only have one emotion.

Jealousy.

Their eyes full with despise. You can see the murderous intent.

To kill anyone better off, to fight with anyone who is luckier, to shout for your own gain.

But, they know. They know if they go to far, they will go to their own doom.

The red eye still has basic worry, he destroys the corrupted.

Sadly, this doesn't stop the citiznes hunger.

The red eye rules, but only in the sanctuary of the legends, the blue eye lives.

 

 

"This is really sad." Xiumin said while observing the current situation of Dimension M.

The roads were seemingly clean, but actually tainted with old blood and dirt.

Dimension M was a civilization, the city.

Where most crimes happen, this hold true in DM.

 

In Dimension K, it is like the country. Nature prospers, but the red eye still lurks.

Crime still exists. In DM, there is almost every ecosystem.

 

Yet if you see further into the natural make up, it is just like a computer game. The red eye the maker.

 

"Xiumin! Stop crying and let's do our best to connect to Dimension K. We need to see how they are doing." Luhan called.

"Okay. Let's get Kris. He's probably out looking over the city again." Xiumin said back.